• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s All the women in the house are on there cycle

snowdin5000

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2012
Idaho
OK I'm not sure what the hell is going on here but the wife, daughter , and even the dog have hit there cycle at the same time tonight. I see a lot of time in the man cave in my future.

Re: All the women in the house are on there cycle

27zgoxd.jpg

"Unholy menstrual cycles all in tandem. It's a... It's a damn Tour de France of Ball-Bustin' Bitchery!"
-Early Cuyler

I have a wife and three daughters I feel for you man. Sometimes I think it would be easier to walk out in front of a tractor trailer. Get the dog fixed at least.

Grow a few acres of cotton and let them roll their own, save enough for another rifle. FM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Foul Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grow a few acres of cotton and let them roll their own, save enough for another rifle. FM </div></div>

Thats funny shit!

This is normal for females that live together....this is why your reloading room should be equipped with a TV, a fridge and a cot...and a lock on the door...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is normal for females that live together....this is why your reloading room should be equipped with a TV, a fridge and a cot...and a lock on the door...
</div></div>

LOL hell yeah

The nice thing about all this is my benchroom is 40 feet from work and yes it has a bed,couch,tv,cable,and everything to live for the next week. Oh plus work is a three bay shop with two lifts. I get an appartment out back here for next to nothing because I have to manage all this crap for the shop landlord. Oh the big plus is today one of the customers gave me beer as a tip.

get the dog fixed, and IUD for the wife and good luck with the daughter.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to period time. The three orneriest people I ever met in my life, were my EX-wife (emphasis on EX, her mother and our daughter. You couldn't have the three of 'em in a room together, even on a non-period day.

Typical example.....One Thanksgiving, we were sitting at the table, along with guests, waiting for the turkey, to begin our meal. Her mother comes over to the table with the turkey still in the pan. My father-in-law (One of the best people I've ever met), says "Honey, the turkey doesn't look quite done enough. Maybe you should put it back in the oven for a few more minutes". The mother-in-law replies with "If you don't like it, why don't you shove it up your ass". Needless to say it went downhill from there. I ate quickly, left the table and let 'em battle it out. You probably could have heard it a few blocks away.

Vaginal Eclipse when all the cycles align..... Dark Days Ahead

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
27zgoxd.jpg
</div></div>

I love getting messy!
Oh, what fun!
OH WATRESS...I'll have my beef curtains rare please!

My wife told me this is typical...she and my daughter are synced. And she works in an office full of women and they are as well. I don't visit her office during that time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is normal for females that live together</div></div>

You mean you just finally figured this out?

Married 42 years, a Daughter, 2 Granddaughters...

Even the cats are females here.

The only easy day was going on near a half century ago...

Suck it up and move on, Dude...

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ipad1.jpg
</div></div>

that's some funny shit

Im with Jayhawker, the cot and a lock on the INSIDE of the door to the gunroom. LOL

You should consider it a blessing at least its over and done with in one fell swoop and not strung out over two or three weeks

Would you be happier if your daughters period was late? Think not...

There are some good points at lest there all done at once and the daughter isn't late lol. Plus I got to spend some time in my bench room

we do the same thing with hogs & cows for commercial production.
The group comes into "season" at the same time.
we turn the bull/boar loose for 2 weeks & let them do their job. All of the calves or pigglets are born within a week or two of each other. This allowed us to pace the livestock for year round production.

Many moons ago my father gave me this sage advice

"Beware of anything that bleeds for 7 days and dont die"

I work on a hospital floor with 37 women. I am learning quickly when to plan days off....

i'd be happier if they were all on their cycle than NOT being on their cycle - that one costs aheckovalot more!

this is the lance armstrong thread right?
wink.gif

"in a pinch? catty-nine-tails....natures tampon". Ms. Bear Grylls

Wait until their OB/GYN starts to "adjust" their bc pills. That can be some funny shit, my friends.

Me: Hey Baby, how are you?

Either one of them: Shove it up your ass, I hate you.

Me: Girls, anyone getting hungry?

Either one of them: I feel like throwing up.

Me: Have a good day at work/school.

Either one of them: Don't tell us what to do!!!

My advice to all men: Give them a large dose of Midol/Pamprin/Tito's Vodka and a good case of whisker burns between the shoulder blades.