• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All Unicorns and Rainbows

I’ve heard Kamala threatening to put everything semi auto on the NFA list just like SBR’s/suppressors, and also apparently taxing ammo like it’s cigarettes.

Anybody heard anything about 80% lowers? Seems like a decent way to resist the BS they’re planning...?
They shut down CNC "build parties" here in Cali. Not sure about other states.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
3515187C-9263-40D0-8664-15CCFC41E39D.jpeg

I may be slow or a pessimist, but I don't see the rainbows or unicorns. Only fire and brimstone. :)

Reactions: 1J04 and wth
Now I have nowhere to get conservative news. Wtf
I’ll condense it for you
waiting for the kraken
NWO/insurrection is always coming tomorrow morning
Biden will turn the US into Stalin USSR Jan 21s
Or
You should sell everything you own and buy gold and bullets

you might need a new idea of news lolol

Can’t help but wonder with all the kanselkulchur and woke-ness, in regards to antieghun policies on big tech platforms like amazonapplegoogle, how long until ballistic solver apps are deplatformed for violating said policies. 🤔

Can’t help but wonder with all the kanselkulchur and woke-ness, in regards to antieghun policies on big tech platforms like amazonapplegoogle, how long until ballistic solver apps are deplatformed for violating said policies. 🤔
Guess I do need to buy a kestrel.

Damnit man. Haven't you heard of "SPOILER ALERT".
Now you've ruined it. The two months of cliff hangers was on par with that hole in the ground that Frank keeps saying is going to yield treasure.
I’ll condense it for you
waiting for the kraken
NWO/insurrection is always coming tomorrow morning
Biden will turn the US into Stalin USSR Jan 21s
Or
You should sell everything you own and buy gold and bullets

you might need a new idea of news lolol

I always keep hard copies of my dope, but for figuring out new loads, would be nice to have a starting point with a solver
I’m sure there is a way to make a local copy of jbm’s website. If someone has the patience to sort it out and put it in a zip or tarball, that would be a very useful resource.

It was amazing. Thanks to all the contributors. I feel lucky because I think I read every post. Literally closed it less than a minute ago to go back into the pit and poof, gone.
X 1,000,000,000 Thanks everyone. Now it’s like, shit. I have to work?? No more sending the dope out to my dumbass head in the sand family. But seriously, it was awesome while it lasted. 🥲

This is exactly why I started the thread about hard copy data and ballistic tables here:

The reaction from most was, "Why the fuck would you want those when I have a Kestrel?!!"

Well, now they are fucking getting it.

This is exactly why I started the thread about hard copy data and ballistic tables here:

The reaction from most was, "Why the fuck would you want those when I have a Kestrel?!!"

Well, now you are fucking getting it.
Lol.

The irony of that poster posting that

Same with strelock (or whatever ties to your phone) if you have anything custom.

Just posting as news.

Link to Trump livestream at 3pm.

Expected to be border wall related from Alamo, TX (not The Alamo.. which is in San Antonio)

Reactions: atomic41
Done. Thank you
I also went and printed the BC charts from Hornady, Berger and Sierra. With those three, I should be able to either positively ID or at least get a good guess at what BC to use for any random or unknown bullet.

Everyone needs to download and print the charts put out by @Jack Master as well as the weaponized math put out by @lowlight and @Enough Said

These charts need to be added to the "Resources" part of the site

View attachment 7526599View attachment 7526601View attachment 7526603View attachment 7526604

Thanks @Skookum

Also - check out the new Alternate range X-factors article on the home page - Alternate Range Weaponized X-Factor

This chart can be very very useful on odd yardage ranges.