• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Allnightforce.com

Re: Allnightforce.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: carolinablue50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Care to elaborate? </div></div>

+1

I swear...I think we need a new rule that says anyone who registers here just to post a gripe about someone (especially a 1-line, unexplained, and unsubstantiated gripe) ought to get a permanent vacation!!

This SH!T is getting ridiculous!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear...I think we need a new rule that says anyone who registers here just to post a gripe about someone (especially a 1-line, unexplained, and unsubstantiated gripe) ought to get a permanent vacation!!

This SH!T is getting ridiculous!! </div></div>

They are entertaining......

I once bought something from a place, and they didn't give me a receipt.... WTF!?!?!?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerekV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just had a horrible experience buying a Nightforce scope though these guys.

DV </div></div>

I Just had a horrible experience reading this post.

252849242_373d779ccd.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one time, back in band camp. . . . </div></div>

volvo.jpg

If anything he probably helped them by getting their name out there. I've never heard of them and went and checked out their site.

http://www.allnightforce.com/

Their name is reflective of their operation, they even have NF software, hats, shirts, mounts...

Free Second Day Air on orders over $599. too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerekV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just had a horrible experience buying a Nightforce scope though these guys.

DV </div></div>

gtfo_take_fail_GTFO-s570x610-78516-580.jpg

You know...I can find the left side of my head, the right side of my head and the top of my head but I have no idea where the bottom of my head went.

I forgot what the hell you we're discussing when I got the dusty car picture.

DV</div></div>

....why was i not alerted ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forgot what the hell you we're discussing when I got the dusty car picture. </div></div>

thanks... fun times !
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anything he probably helped them by getting their name out there. I've never heard of them and went and checked out their site.

http://www.allnightforce.com/

Their name is reflective of their operation, they even have NF software, hats, shirts, mounts...

Free Second Day Air on orders over $599. too. </div></div>

I wonder how many hits they got off of this? Maybe it's a ploy by the OP/owner of that website...

After all Charlie Sheen was never more famous than in his recent undoings... Everyone loves a trainwreck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forgot what the hell you we're discussing when I got the dusty car picture. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one time, back in band camp. . . . </div></div>

volvo.jpg
</div></div>

LMFAO

I gotta post in this thread just to prove I was here.

O'doyle rules!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one time, back in band camp. . . . </div></div>

volvo.jpg
</div></div>

How many fingers on her left hand? I want to see a thread about that!

LMFAO!

Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man
Originally Posted By: nly205
This one time, back in band camp. . . .

How many fingers on her left hand? I want to see a thread about that!

LMFAO!

Here is the story:

I ordered a Nightforce F1 scope from allnightforce.com. Ordered it on a Wednesday, got it on Monday. The base plate did not fit, after being assured that it would be correct. Called Allnightforce.com and was told they would call Nightforce and leave a message (it was late in the day) and then call back the next afternoon.

I called Nightforce Tuesday morning and figured out the correct base plate I needed and that they have them in stock. I got a call from Allnightforce.com that evening that they had figured out the correct baseplate and would be shipping the correct one to me in a couple of day.

A week later, Tuesday, I called Allnightforce.com because I had not received a tracking number for the correct base plate. They told me it had not shipped because Nightforce had not shipped it and that it was on order. I was confused by this since Nightforce had told me that they were in stock. I called Nightforce and they confirmed they had them in stock, so I gave them my CC information and ordered one. I called Allnightforce.com back. They then informed me that they had not ordered the base plate yet (even though they told me they had) because they only place large orders, $5000-$20000. So after spending $2400+ with Allnightforce.com and getting the wrong base plate that was in stock, they were going to make me wait until they got enough orders to place a large order.

Why didn't Allnightforce.com have Nightforce drop ship me the correct base plate? That is horrible customer service.

I will not be buying my next Nightforce scope from Allnightforce.com.

"Fella"?????????

Derek V

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerekV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the story:

I ordered a Nightforce F1 scope from allnightforce.com. Ordered it on a Wednesday, got it on Monday. The base plate did not fit, after being assured that it would be correct. Called Allnightforce.com and was told they would call Nightforce and leave a message (it was late in the day) and then call back the next afternoon.

I called Nightforce Tuesday morning and figured out the correct base plate I needed and that they have them in stock. I got a call from Allnightforce.com that evening that they had figured out the correct baseplate and would be shipping the correct one to me in a couple of day.

A week later, Tuesday, I called Allnightforce.com because I had not received a tracking number for the correct base plate. They told me it had not shipped because Nightforce had not shipped it and that it was on order. I was confused by this since Nightforce had told me that they were in stock. I called Nightforce and they confirmed they had them in stock, so I gave them my CC information and ordered one. I called Allnightforce.com back. They then informed me that they had not ordered the base plate yet (even though they told me they had) because they only place large orders, $5000-$20000. So after spending $2400+ with Allnightforce.com and getting the wrong base plate that was in stock, they were going to make me wait until they got enough orders to place a large order.

Why didn't Allnightforce.com have Nightforce drop ship me the correct base plate? That is horrible customer service.

I will not be buying my next Nightforce scope from Allnightforce.com.

"Fella"?????????

Derek V</div></div>

Welcome to the hide!!

There are several NF vendors here on the hide, I guarantee you that they won't treat you like those guys didn. SH.com has the best vendor support of anywhere on the web AND the best prices. Chances are you got poor service and overpaid, but you've seen the light and it will get better from here on.

Thanks. I should have come here before buying. I just went off of Nightforce's dealer listing.

I know I should have included the story in the first post, but had a work issue come up and didn't have time.

Derek V

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerekV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know I should have included the story in the first post, but had a work issue come up and didn't have time.

Derek V</div></div>

And you took the good fun like a man and didn't get all defensive. Derek I think you'll like it here, I can tell you're a good guy already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be slow today.....baseplate? </div></div>

"Nightforce one-piece
steel bases
An integral recoil lug machined on the bottom of the base provides a precise fit when bedded to the rifle’s action, preventing any movement of the base or recoil stress on screws holding the base to the receiver.

Our one-piece bases are machined to exact Picatinny Mil. Std. 1913 specification rail dimensions. This design allows the same scope to be used on several different rifles, always optimizing eye relief. Choose from 20 or 40 M.O.A. tapers. Designed for right-or left-hand actions, our bases will never interfere with loading or extraction."

Maybe not the right term, Picatinny Rail scope rings attach to. This is my first large-caliber rifle.

There is always 2 sides to a story. I have made an effort to stick to the facts. I posted this thread because 1) The poor customer service and 2) the way they treated me on the phone. I spent a lot of money on that scope, just over $2400 for a NXS 3.5-15X 50 mm F1SF MLR, and was treated like I was taking up all their time and buying $1 worth of goods.

Derek V

from one of our members.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aoW5bHQqgis"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aoW5bHQqgis" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Other options would be Badger and Seekins.

still need to elaborate what was not fitting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerekV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Maybe not the right term, Picatinny Rail scope rings attach to.
Derek V</div></div>

Question: Picatinny Rail scope rings attach to a ???

Answer: Picatinny rail. Now you know the correct term. Sorry but I actually laughed out loud when you gave the correct term in describing the item.

Welcome to the hide.
grin.gif

What kind of action?

Winchester Model 70 Stealth in .308

What is not fitting?

On the base, the short action base, the spacing between the center 2 (of 4) holes is 3.25 inches. On the rifle, it is 3.5 inches. This is the spacing for the Win Mag. When I ordered the scope, I was assured that this was the correct base.

Has the problem been resolved?

Sort of. I had to call Nightforce and buy the correct base since Allnightforce.com still hadn't ordered the correct base to replace the incorrect one. This wasted a week. I have to ship the incorrect base back to them for the refund. In short, I had to do their job for them. I have no idea how long they planned on making me wait for the correct base. I should have the correct base Friday from Nightforce.

Derek V

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf is a base plate and why don't my USO's have one? </div></div>

That made me laugh. Thanks, sir.