• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Almost Bankrupt states hate guns!

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
I have noticed those states, Ca and Washington state for example are "bankrupt", both have about the same amount of debt/person, in short they are broke. If it were anyone else, or any company, they would be in bankruptcy court. When you look at the debt/person in a state it really doesn't give you the whole story, as they includes every man/woman/child, working or not, paying taxes or not, any hope of ever paying taxes or not. If in a more realistic world that figure should be calculated on the amount those that Pay taxes "owe", the story becomes much worse. It seems as if those debt ridden states have several things in common, one being their dislike of the Constitution, and the 2nd Adm in particular! I wonder how high they can raise taxes? The higher they go, the fewer people will stay to pay them. Are they asking any of their over-paid (based on national average) employees to take a cut? Or are they getting rid (lay offs) any state employees? I hope they get a real brain before any of our States become one giant ghetto, one thing that I believe would help, is to elect only those people that believe in the 2nd Adm, for they seem to have a far better brain when it comes to spending money you don't have.

Last edited:
Don't forget Illinois. This state is broke as well. Chicago hates guns. Every election Cook county is blue, and most of the rest of the state is red. It sucks to be red in a state that always goes blue, just because of that fucking totally corrupt shithole north of I-80.

I think they are all brain dead and the above I-80 is so so true lol