• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alpha Brass and Tom Danielson: Incredible Customer Service

PFG

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Texas
I'm not sure this 100% belongs here, so mods - move if needed - but since its related to brass purchase, this felt like the best spot.

A couple of months ago I purchased a 100ct box of Alpha 7-08 brass that was in stock at Brownells. This was my first time to buy Alpha. I was super excited to see it arrive in a badass plastic case with foam inserts. Snazzy.

However...the box was cracked and broken during shipment. Brownells packaged it with no padding, and so it was broken in transit.

Over the past 2 months I have filed MULTIPLE customer service inquiries with Brownells for damaged goods. I never got any response. Never. Not once. Multiple phone calls confirmed that my damaged good tickets were filed and waiting resolution. But they were never acted on. Brownells did nothing.

I reached out directly to Tom at Alpha, and after some photos of the broken case and my frustration with Brownells, Tom sent me a replacement free of charge. Something he did not have to do. He could have directed me back to Brownells saying sorry, you bought there, please go through them.

Customer for life with Alpha Brass, and deleting all my info from Brownells site.

If you're around here - Thanks Tom!

Reactions: Hegre
Both Tom & Bob are standup gentleman. The CS to second to none. When I received my last order from Alpha Bob included a hand written thank you note, thanking me for purchasing from Alpha . Nice touch if you ask me .

Tip for future purchases on Brownells: they have a very simple return process and you could have done that without issue. I’ve never had problems returning things with them. If you had called as well, they might have overnighted a new one without you having to do a second transaction, as they did that for me once when I got something damaged.

That’s pretty awesome of Alpha though.

One of the brands (don't remember which one) even states the box is considered part of the protective packaging, and they don't guarantee the box will be usable upon delivery