• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Always Been Proud of Living In N. Idaho Until Now

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOx9kZibcuA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOx9kZibcuA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

My Response:

2la6ao9.jpg

Re: Always Been Proud of Living In N. Idaho Until Now

Are there any of these types left near Hayden Lake? I thought they were all shipped off to Michigan years ago.

Someone planted a bomb in a back pack along the path of the MLK march just this week.

Man, just...wow.....

I hear there is alot of that in northern Idaho.

wow thats just not rite in our day and age.
i like the comment about the spotter tho...that was cool

One of the video tags is: <span style="font-weight: bold">"masculine insecurity"</span>
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fail to see anything Racist ? What am I missing ? </div></div>

In the video description it is apparent they are unhappy with "ethnic dilution".

I've only ever heard one group of people bitch about that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear there is alot of that in northern Idaho. </div></div>

Used to be lot of that crap near Hayden Lake Idaho and along the Yak River in Montana. I thought they were run off years ago, I guess they're like roaches, you can never get them all.

News was saying something about the person responsible for the MLK backpack being from Spokane.

Ah dont be too ashamed Shank, Theres asswippe everywhere. Just gotta keep flushing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">News was saying something about the person responsible for the MLK backpack being from Spokane. </div></div>
Spokane and. N. Idaho are relatively interchangeable. From what. I hear they are on to at least one perp.

While I lived in CDA and Missoula I'd often go to Hayden lake to a friends family property. We'd typically end up at the gravel pit down the road having fun.

Without fail, Grandma would call and tell us we needed to stop as we were scaring one of the property owners, The Sheriff would call her instead of sending a car out. The family has been there for a while, and pretty much owns a vast chunk of the north end of the lake

When we got back to the Point, we'd find out it was the IDIOT Bishop that had called

We looked like a motley crowd, biker to lawyer types.

I had fun screwing with Bishop every time I was invited to their land

He's an idiot, and acts even more so when he has his "HUGE" (50 person) Supremacist outings

When did you start liking black people, Shank???

laugh.gif

People Iike this just make me laugh... Loosely (and I mean VERY loosely) organized ignorance.

They're almost too stupid to take seriously, although it's rarely the intellects that go out and do dumb shit...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did you start liking black people, Shank???

laugh.gif
</div></div>

Since when does it matter what color somebody is?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah dont be too ashamed Shank, Theres asswippe everywhere. Just gotta keep flushing. </div></div>

Sometimes they want to plug the bowl. You just flush twice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did you start liking black people, Shank???

laugh.gif

People Iike this just make me laugh... Loosely (and I mean VERY loosely) organized ignorance.

They're almost too stupid to take seriously, although it's rarely the intellects that go out and do dumb shit...
</div></div>

Truth be told its the "intellectuals" that fuck up the system so bad that it causes the ignorant so much distress,,,,they go out do dumb shit. I know, Ive hung out with them. They may have more education, but education does hot equal wisdom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did you start liking black people, Shank???

laugh.gif

</div></div>

Truth be told its the "intellectuals" that fuck up the system so bad that it causes the ignorant so much distress,,,,they go out do dumb shit. I know, Ive hung out with them. They may have more education, but education does hot equal wisdom. </div></div>

Lets call them Pseudo-intellectuals. Nutballs who make videos encourage people like this: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/26/national/main7284894.shtml

Damn. Did you catch those cat-like reflexes of the first fuk-tard over that mountanous obstacle. Fucking impressive!!

One of my son's friends last year, is black and from northern Idaho, hope these morons don't bother him and his family.

Racism is just freaking stupid.

I grew up not 4 miles from the Yaak river in NW Montana and I don't recall any white supremacist activity. Lots of that shit in Idaho by Hayden Lake and we had the Montana militia down by Noxon, but not by Troy that I remember.

Of course that was 24 years ago when I left.

Awe shucks boys, these fellas are just keepin it real

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpHIIE9Lois"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FpHIIE9Lois" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgj2025</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn. Did you catch those cat-like reflexes of the first fuk-tard over that mountanous obstacle. Fucking impressive!! </div></div>

this actually made me think it would be a splendid oppurtunity for the fellas at mountainous dojo to offer these idaho brothers some technical advisory maybe put on a seminar for them and sich?