• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

Marksman contour is/was a design by Hawk Hill contour. Hawk Hill makes an excellent blank, arguably better than Criterion.
Can anyone speak to this with more detail? My FFL conveyed to me from ARC that the replacement barrel is from Patriot Valley Arms, a slightly faster twist rate, a slightly heavier contour, as well as an inch shorter.

I chose to wait, but would love to hear if there is more information out there on the new barrels.

Can anyone speak to this with more detail? My FFL conveyed to me from ARC that the replacement barrel is from Patriot Valley Arms, a slightly faster twist rate, a slightly heavier contour, as well as an inch shorter.

I chose to wait, but would love to hear if there is more information out there on the new barrels.

1642699645547.png

https://www.hawkhillcustom.com/barrel-info.html

Did they email a ship notification?
You'll get a ship notification with the subject "American Rifle Company Shipment (WH-OUT-******)" with tracking number in an email. (Replace the asterisks with numbers and WH-OUT may also be different letters). There will also be your order/shipping info with tracking number in the PDF file attached to the email.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Yes I was emailed a shipping notification a couple weeks ago but it wasn’t active till the other day. I had spoke with Bella and she was great. So I kinda knew what to be expecting.

I feel like ARC should have this sale just ONE MORE DAY (for me). Thanks.

I feel like ARC should have this sale just ONE MORE DAY (for me). Thanks.

Can I be allowed too? Embarrassingly, I was so focused on buying wife presents that I actually forgot to buy an action or two for myself. Remembered the day after it was over and chastised thoroughly. :ROFLMAO:

Can I be allowed too? Embarrassingly, I was so focused on buying wife presents that I actually forgot to buy an action or two for myself. Remembered the day after it was over and chastised thoroughly. :ROFLMAO:

You're in.

ARC posted a Lead Time update today.
I wonder are these new updates for orders placed today or for all orders, new and old pending orders?

I talked with them on Monday we ordered a Nucleus long action magnum and was told all parts are in just a few more day to ship for paper work ect. I ordered I think last day of sale. So I'm thinking 1 to 2 weeks

Curios, where did you see this update? I checked the normal social media outlets with no findings.

Received my barreled Nucleus yesterday from ARC. My action has the integrated recoil lug.
Nice to see movement in the right direction!!
I'm happy for you, hope it provides years of flawless and enjoyable service.
Now go out there and start blowing lead out the other end of it.

Last edited:
Nice to see movement in the right direction!!
I'm happy for you, hope it provides years of flawless and enjoyable service.
Now got out there and start blowing lead out the other end of it.
Roger that. This is my second build with the Nucleus. I love it with my Xylo. This one is for my wife.

Reactions: Leadrain22
Yesterday was 8 weeks for my Archimedes action. Called last week. They said it would be delayed another 2 weeks, as some parts came back that weren't hardened properly. It's all good. I'm anxious to get it, but I'd rather have it done right, and I'm not in a hurry.
Told me the same about my Archimedes by phone a few days ago, and I feel the same way. I am anxious but it isn't like I have a gun shortage, what I do have is a shortage of time to shoot them all.

I ordered a Archimedes on Saturday night of the sale. I called last Thursday and was told it was done and should ship early this week but haven't gotten shipping info yet on it, but I did change bolt heads on it so that could have delayed it

Told me the same about my Archimedes by phone a few days ago, and I feel the same way. I am anxious but it isn't like I have a gun shortage, what I do have is a shortage of time to shoot them all.
More the issue is missing windows of good weather to play with a new rifle.

I originally ordered a nucleus in mid October. It hadn't shipped when ARC had there sale so I changed the action to a Musingfield. My first custom action/rifle. I reached out twice, a week after the expected ship time. No biggie I know there swamped and I'm still waiting for the scope. Last week when I emailed I was told it would ship beginning of this week. Bella called me on Monday just to clarify a few things on the invoice from swapping action and informed it would ship the next day. Well I was able to pick up my rifle yesterday, it didn't have to ship far. Very happy with my rifle and can't wait to shoot it.

Attachments

• 20220126_150436.jpg
    20220126_150436.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
Only a handful? What part of Florida are you in? I spent 42 years there and it’s hot as shit. So glad to now live in the mountains even though I did have a great life down in fla while there.

ARC posted a Lead Time update today.
I wonder are these new updates for orders placed today or for all orders, new and old pending orders?

I ordered mine in the first few days of the sale, a S/A Archimedes and live 30 minutes away from them. I've received 2 emails responses from them that keep telling me they are waiting on parts to final assemble and everything should ship within a week... those were 3-4 weeks ago.

Reactions: Leadrain22
From last day of sale and I got shipping email still waiting on label. Long action magnum nucleus

How do you like it so far?
I already had one and bought another because of the sale. I have no need for it but when I build my next gun, I knew what action I wanted.

I have other custom actions but the ARCH is so much better it would be difficult to go in another direction. I shoot mostly wildcats so it's typically tougher on actions. Sharp shoulder angles haven't fed very well and the higer pressures are difficult to extract. The arch feeds and functions perfectly and effortlessly. The only drawback is that it is more complex than a standard action. So far I haven't had to disassemble it but I dont expect it to be a quick task when I do.

Lucky. I have a left handed Arch on order and not a peep. Ironically it was in stock when ordered. If I recall? Anyways…

I already had one and bought another because of the sale. I have no need for it but when I build my next gun, I knew what action I wanted.

I have other custom actions but the ARCH is so much better it would be difficult to go in another direction. I shoot mostly wildcats so it's typically tougher on actions. Sharp shoulder angles haven't fed very well and the higer pressures are difficult to extract. The arch feeds and functions perfectly and effortlessly. The only drawback is that it is more complex than a standard action. So far I haven't had to disassemble it but I dont expect it to be a quick task when I do.
Good to know, i have a Mausingfield but want to add a archimedes for a 300 win mag build

I ordered a SA Archimedes Jan 6th after the sale. Was told 6-8 weeks, was also informed they were waiting on some parts that needed proper heat treatment prior to shipments. If I receive the action in March I'll be happy.

Come and shoot in VA or NC in the summer, its always hot as crap
I've lived in Florida most if my life over 50 years now. I spent a week during the peak of the summer in Indiana and I just about died. It was the hottest I've felt other than being in a desert state. It's was horrible, no breeze whatsoever!

I live in South Florida, just a few miles from the ocean. Even during the hottest days in the summer, we have an ocean breeze on most days.

Anyone know if a Gen 1.1 Nuke bolt head will work on an Archimedes bolt?
I would definitely email them because I don't think that it will. The gen 1 and 1.1 use a different bolt head than the Gen 1.2 and 2.

The Archimedes uses the same as a Gen 2 Nucleus

Well that’s convenient since I have a .223 bolt head for my Gen 1 Nucleus but not my Archimedes.

I originally ordered a nucleus in mid October. It hadn't shipped when ARC had there sale so I changed the action to a Musingfield. My first custom action/rifle. I reached out twice, a week after the expected ship time. No biggie I know there swamped and I'm still waiting for the scope. Last week when I emailed I was told it would ship beginning of this week. Bella called me on Monday just to clarify a few things on the invoice from swapping action and informed it would ship the next day. Well I was able to pick up my rifle yesterday, it didn't have to ship far. Very happy with my rifle and can't wait to shoot it.
What caliber is this bad girl?
That rig looks great!!

6.5 creedmoor. Probably get flamed but did it in a long action. It's my first and only custom action so I wanted to be able change the barrel eventually to do a 7 rem mag or maybe a 300 Norma. I guess I like having options or I'm just a complete idiot.
300 norma cant be built on an Archimeidies if i am not mistake. Mausigfield is what i built my 300 Norma on, you will love it.

Reactions: gnochi
Received an email from ARC and was told that my rifle is still scheduled to ship within a couple of weeks.
I hope this holds true and I see a shipping notification, sometime late next week and it arrives on the week of the 14th of February.

Not holding my breath, but I've got my fingers crossed!

Received an email from ARC and was told that my rifle is still scheduled to ship within a couple of weeks.
I hope this holds true and I see a shipping notification, sometime late next week and it arrives on the week starting on the 14th.

Not holding my breath, but I've got my fingers crossed!