• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

I told myself not to get excited and to expect a long wait.
But seeing that folks are already receiving shipping notifications. It's getting extremely hard not to.

If ARC is able to keep to their lead times, I might recieve a notification sooner rather than later.

I can only hope.

I've already bought brass, a few hundred bullets, 8lbs of powder, dies, neck turning mandrel and so on.

I'm ready to go!! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Hkmiller
My PVA prefit will arrive Friday (bf sale, rock creek 223)

Arc said they were waiting for my trigger to arrive (expected next week) and will ship my xylo, archimedes and trigger at the same time so hopefully I’ll get that shipping notice real soon.

Now I just need to buy some scope rings and my suppressor needs to get out of jail and I need a new bipod and some bullets and some more powder and primers………

Opps, just sent my FFL again. Didn’t realize I had sent it already.

Ordered Archemedies on 12/1, any thoughts on when I might see it?

Received shipping (actually label created) notice for SA Archimedes ordered the 11/26.

Updated to on the way with a delivery date of 12/23.

Last edited:
I ordered a complete rig on the 29th. Middle of last week, they were waiting on the stocks to arrive. I was told the stock was holding up my rifle order.
If I'm lucky, I may hear something before the end of the week, if not maybe next week.

I'm gonna really throw a wrench in things Monday I'm gonna ask if I can and how much to upgrade from ordered Nucleus to Archimedes, already have one Nucleus, one Mausingfield and a Xylo.

I'm gonna really throw a wrench in things Monday I'm gonna ask if I can and how much to upgrade from ordered Nucleus to Archimedes, already have one Nucleus, one Mausingfield and a Xylo.
I dont see why they won't allow you to change the order. It's a few extra bucks more for the shop. However, I won't be surprised if your delivery date would be pushed back as well.
Let us know how it all turns out.

I dont see why they won't allow you to change the order. It's a few extra bucks more for the shop. However, I won't be surprised if your delivery date would be pushed back as well.
Pushing back the delivery date won't be the end of the world, I haven't decided what barrel or caliber I'm going with yet and I don't have a shortage of rifles to shoot.
Currently my first generation Nucleus is a 6 Creed/Foundation/16.5"Proof. It is downright boring to shoot at less than 300 yds and the smoothest best shooting rifle I've ever owned, even pretty good with production ammo. Mausingfield is 22Creed/Xylo/26"Criterion which I sometimes think may be even smoother. 22 Creed got covid sidelined during load development in an effort to conserve materials.
I'm leaning towards a production caliber for new action maybe even another 6 Creed but am wide open for suggestions, any non magnum caliber. First time ever I've hoped an order hasn't shipped.

Reactions: Hkmiller
What was the Sale Price on the Archimedes? I'm kicking myself in the butt for getting chinchy with my money and not buying one instead of Nuc.

black-friday-sale-flyer-final-jpg.7747021

A mere $76 more.

Pushing back the delivery date won't be the end of the world, I haven't decided what barrel or caliber I'm going with yet and I don't have a shortage of rifles to shoot.
Currently my first generation Nucleus is a 6 Creed/Foundation/16.5"Proof. It is downright boring to shoot at less than 300 yds and the smoothest best shooting rifle I've ever owned, even pretty good with production ammo. Mausingfield is 22Creed/Xylo/26"Criterion which I sometimes think may be even smoother. 22 Creed got covid sidelined during load development in an effort to conserve materials.
I'm leaning towards a production caliber for new action maybe even another 6 Creed but am wide open for suggestions, any non magnum caliber. First time ever I've hoped an order hasn't shipped.
25 Creedmoor shooting 131gr Ace! Not a factory loaded cartridge, but a good one nonetheless.

My shooting buddy is doing exactly that on his Nucleus, has already bought everything but the barrel
Quarter bores are fantastic. Much more usable in LR now that we have heavy bullets available. (131-135s)
Whether it's a 257 Roberts or a 257 Weatherby and everything in-between.
I have a custom hunting rig that's chambered in a necked down 264 Win Mag case.
It was done up before these heavy bullets were available, so the twist rate is too slow to stablelize them. So 110s are as heavy as I can go.

Mine are currently at the UPS sorting facility 15 miles away from my FFL. If I'm lucky, it'll be delivered tomorrow early in the day and I'll have it in hand by the end of the day, but it's the week leading up to the holidays so I'm expecting delivery delays.

Ordered Nov 26th 10:18 am CST, sent in my FFL info as soon as I got order confirmation email.

Would be nice if ARC would post some updated information on what orders they plan on shipping by day or by week.
For example: processing orders SO-40000 through SO-41000 to ship this week.
LOL!

Haven't heard anything from my Arch either, ordered Monday evening, 11/29. It's all good though. The wait will be worth it.
Some have had their 11/26 orders shipped, but I figure with an entire weekends worth of orders between Friday 11/26 and Monday night, I may just have a good bit of wait time still ahead of me. While I'm as anxious as the next guy to get mine in hand, I'd rather have them take their time and do the job right than rush through and maybe sacrifice a bit of quality. Plus it gives me a bit of time to get a barrel chosen and ordered.

Ordered my arch the morning of the 26th and lead time read 2-3 weeks. Mine shipped last week putting it within that time frame. I spoke to them the week after I ordered regarding some other questions and the lead time came up. By that time leads had doubled and they said early orders would be in that original time frame, but the later they were placed the leads would be pushed out. Since they’ve been updating the lead times I imagine it’d be pretty accurate based on what it said when you ordered.

Ordered my arch the morning of the 26th and lead time read 2-3 weeks. Mine shipped last week putting it within that time frame. I spoke to them the week after I ordered regarding some other questions and the lead time came up. By that time leads had doubled and they said early orders would be in that original time frame, but the later they were placed the leads would be pushed out. Since they’ve been updating the lead times I imagine it’d be pretty accurate based on what it said when you ordered.
I'm not complaining, I hope that's not how it's being interpreted.
It's seems ARC has been keeping to their estimated lead times.
At the time of my order there was no lead times posted for the rig I ordered. They did show they had the action I wanted instock, but they have never posted an ETA for a complete rig with that action.
There's still nothing (complete rifle) posted for an ETA with a Mausingfield.
I'm hoping to hear something by the end of this week. If I do it will be within the time frame I was given when I called almost two weeks ago.

ordered Archimedes on the 26th shortly after sale was live, no shipping info yet. Was hoping for XMas delivery but will be fine if its later.

They are just waiting on some receivers to get back from finish coating for the Nucleus', they should ship next week. I spoke to ARC yesterday. I got another Nuke, hesitant with how many parts are in the Archimedes bolt, seems like a lot to go wrong (atleast for match shooting), it was a hard choice though.

From what I was told.
The only item missing to complete my rig, which was holding up my order was the chassis.
I believe they did get some chassis back from powder coating late last week. The question is whether they got enough to finish my rig.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath. LOL

Shot my G2 Nuke again last weekend. Still can't believe how light the bolt close is on these actions. Also fwiw I am using the 16# spring in mine and I have 85 rounds fired now with Fed Gold Medal primers and no issues. Really liking this action!

Has everyone here complaining about ARC's delivery times or lack of notifications not read any other ARC release threads?? They will come...eventually. :)

Reactions: bbhank
I ordered an Archimedes on 11/26 at 0654 according to the document, it arrived at the FFL today. Probably pick it up tomorrow.

I ordered a Nucleus and Archimedes on 11/27, no shipping confirmation as of yet, hopefully soon

Ordered my .223 bf Archimedes on opening day, got it yesterday. Super happy.

Reactions: nitsuj
Yessir, mine had not shipped and they allowed me to upgrade to Archimedes at sale price, I'm ecstatic. I still have a long way to go to have it up and running, now comes the caliber question. Been thinking about 6GT, maybe even a 22 GT! I know, I know, I said I was going SAAMI approved, just had that on my mind for awhile now. Anybody have input??

Ordered 2 Nuke 2.0...
One 223 bolt face on the 26th.
The other .308 bolt face on the 29th.
Along with an action wrench.

Gave them a note saying "ship all orders together for convenience"

Mine shipped today. Will be here Friday or sooner ..priority mail.

Doesn't matter much cause I have another 4 months for my .223 Ackley CBI barrel according to James at Northland SS

And who knows how long my PVA 22 GT will take....... supposedly 6-10 weeks from Black Friday sale.

Atleast I can mount the actions in their appropriate stocks.....KRG Bravo and an MDT MCC..... courtesy of Black Friday sales.

Did I mention I'm fresh outta cash.

Oh and three Bushy XRS 3 scopes.....

Fuck my life

Reactions: AwesomeDude
Ordered 2 Nuke 2.0...

Doesn't matter much cause I have another 4 months for my .223 Ackley CBI barrel according to James at Northland SS

And who knows how long my PVA 22 GT will take....... supposedly 6-10 weeks from Black Friday sale.

Atleast I can mount the actions in their appropriate stocks.....KRG Bravo and an MDT MCC..... courtesy of Black Friday sales.

Fuck my life

For what it's worth, got my PVA black Friday barrel last Thursday.

Yessir, mine had not shipped and they allowed me to upgrade to Archimedes at sale price, I'm ecstatic. I still have a long way to go to have it up and running, now comes the caliber question. Been thinking about 6GT, maybe even a 22 GT! I know, I know, I said I was going SAAMI approved, just had that on my mind for awhile now. Anybody have input??
Congrats!!
Not that it matters what I think. But I feel you did the right thing.

You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Boatninja
Ordered 2 Nuke 2.0...

Fuck my life
You may get your PVA barrel sooner than later, I ordered mine on 11/27, one of them (223) shipped this week, they actually emailed me on Sunday at 8am as they were working on orders

Reactions: screaminweasil
Quick question I'm hoping someone can answer, is it possible to put down a deposit for an Archimedes? With a 6-8 week lead time I wanted to reserve a spot in the build cue. I'd prefer not to pay the full amount until there is a firmer delivery date.

Got my two Nukes................

Look nice. Installed a trigger tech primary on the .308 bolt face action. Waiting for my PVA 22 GT...........

Reactions: Leadrain22