• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo cases/boxes for 338 LM

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
Getting started loading 338LM. None of my ammo boxes are big enough. When at the local shop picking up my SRS saturday, I bought the largest case they had and it is too small for the 338Lm case. What are you guys using?

Re: Ammo cases/boxes for 338 LM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Getting started loading 338LM. None of my ammo boxes are big enough. When at the local shop picking up my SRS saturday, I bought the largest case they had and it is too small for the 338Lm case. What are you guys using?</div></div>

The large magnum rifle from MTM work, but you have to put them in bullet down.

I use the MTM Case Gard H-50 series. You can put the ammo with tip up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use the MTM Case Gard H-50 series. You can put the ammo with tip up. </div></div>

+1 up or down

MTMs mentioned work or so does the 20 round J&J XL20 20 rnd for 45-70 to 600 N.E.