• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo price gouging

Well, well. So the current state of America rears its ugly head on the 'Hide. Its not possible to disagree, we must issue threats. I pity you.
Now this is getting fun pal! I got your back though and I know how you can handle these brutes ............Just show them all of the supply and demand charts and poetic prose that you and your buds had challenging my claims of gouging in the reloading forum. Once you do that I'm sure we'll all be singing "Kum ba yah" and holding hands on the special bus we spoke of......................Have a nice day pal.

6.5 PRC was $150 a box for the 10 minutes that it was in stock.

I am intrigued with the caliber, but the cost of it will have to normalize before I try it.

Now this is getting fun pal! I got your back though and I know how you can handle these brutes ............Just show them all of the supply and demand charts and poetic prose that you and your buds had challenging my claims of gouging in the reloading forum. Once you do that I'm sure we'll all be singing "Kum ba yah" and holding hands on the special bus we spoke of......................Have a nice day pal.
The conversation with you doesn’t get any less boring just because it’s a different thread...🤷‍♂️

Talk about a gouge...this is on my local gun trader...Took a lot or restraint not to fuck with him.

.38 spl. 2 boxes of 50. $90 per box

.357 hollow point box of 100 rounds. $300

I will take $450 for both boxes of .38 and the .357.

I will consider trading for a S&W 642 without the lock.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
I roll my own ammo and they can pull my 642 out of my cold dead hands.
I function checked the lock and put the key on my keychain, not ever used it.

No gouging here 50 for $90

Old price. It also says "Currently out of stock." What do you think the price would be if they actually had any to sell?

1613181590708.png

Well I just bought 750 rds 5 minutes ago and it says in stock still, so not sure what you are seeing. They aren’t on ammo seek
My bad, I was looking at the ad to the right.

I was buying the Hornady 140 gr for 70 cents a round a year ago. But it isnt a year ago.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Well we can sit around a campfire and tell stories about 3 golden years.

It will sound like fiction to the grandchildren.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot