• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo selling out?

Re: Ammo selling out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I waited to late to try reloading or handloading.
</div></div>
The last time there was an ammo crunch the components dried up too. I remember it being extremely hard to get primers and common projectiles.

Re: Ammo selling out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I waited to late to try reloading or handloading.
</div></div>
The last time there was an ammo crunch the components dried up too. I remember it being extremely hard to get primers and common projectiles.
</div></div>

Yup, you are correct. Primers were very hard to find.

I found a deal at the last gun show and stocked up on some CCI 41s.

My local wally worlds seem to be good on ammo, as mentioned, just depends on how much you want to spend.