• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo supply is not looking good

Hype it up boys....do your part to start the stock piling and driving prices up again!

Good sheep....good sheep....more, more more drama. WW3 is coming, Covid, WW3, nukes, Hamas, govt overthrow, WW3, bombs death, WW3....!

HURRY, fall for the hype and drama, stock pile that ammo! Gitcha 10k rounds!

We never learn...we just keep falling for the same shit!
A well armed US public is a great thing.

Not so good for the tyrant communist oligarchs

I've seen so many false alarms in the last 30 years that I said the hell with it. When you have enough primers, powder and bullets to last 10 lifetimes and thousands of rounds of ammo for calibers you don't even shoot, what's the point. I've been trimming way back. The terrorists aren't coming here.

I see it as an opportunity to sell to close friends/family and not take a loss, without feeling guilty about it.

I usually just give them ammo for free when they need it, but lately they’ve been ecstatic to buy it from me for what I paid …or give me the equivalent value in trade. I got most of the 9mm ball ammo I have banked for about $0.16 or so per round, and the 55gr .223/5.56mm for between $0.30. - $0.40 per round a few years back.

Everything else is strictly for my personal use, or stashed for immediate family’s personal use.

My current .308 rifles don’t really like to run 7.62x51mm (stuck cases), and a few friends have SCAR 17s, so I did give away a few hundred rounds of NATO ammo to a work buddy who used to be a professional chef, in exchange for him cooking a wonderful meal for my wife’s birthday. The new barter economy is already up and running in my circle!

Plenty of ammo will be available from the dearly departed, nothing like free deadman ammo.
387848859_842972570895385_1041204940991726660_n - Copy.jpg

then why would you purchase mass produced rounds at a higher price with shipping than they can be made? Unless you haven't stocked up, it's not economical.
Because I have ammo that I load for, for certain things(ie, hunting and such precision rifles) and then other ammo for SHTF......

I don't know of too much 22BR ammo you can buy off the shelves or other calibers that I hand load for.

Doc

Any who listened to the prophet ArmyJerry lknew this was coming and are prepared.

No prophet needed, it's always coming, just keeps closing half the distance with every step.

The ammo and arms game has been that way forever, if you're thinking about buying then it's too late already and you should have bought.

We've had some pretty good runs between the lean times over my past 50 or so years but the lean cycles keep coming faster these days.

Reactions: diverdon
I see ammo everywhere, so not sure this is anything but an SG problem. I buy from dozens of places and no one else is beyond normal for ship times today.

I see ammo everywhere, so not sure this is anything but an SG problem. I buy from dozens of places and no one else is beyond normal for ship times today.
It doesn’t look like SGAmmo pulled anything from their normal lineup. It looks like just the addition of the “longer ship times” up front. Everything I order is still there,so I could be missing something.

Reactions: Milf Dots
It doesn’t look like SGAmmo pulled anything from their normal lineup. It looks like just the addition of the “longer ship times” up front. Everything I order is still there,so I could be missing something.
They had only about 10 or 12 listings for 223/556 yesterday. Now they have a ton more...but the prices!! Geez, almost double what they were a week ago!
Plenty of other places are cheaper by 30%. I like the free shipping but not at $200/case more!

What causes panic buying? Well... shit like threads about panic buying.
OP here. I disagree. Not enough people here to cause panic buying. There's already YouTube videos on this shit. One of them from 24-hours ago already has 33K+ views. I sure as hell didn't start that!

I don't pay much attention to things I cannot control - only the ones I can. If the SHTF I'm good to go. If there's no ammo for entertainment there's always fishing. And I CAN FISH. I live on an Island in FL surrounded by tens of square miles of flats - fish laden if you know when and where to look - I do, and that is super entertainment, and a great food source as well.

This image below shows what I stock, more than ammo. And, this is only one of three drawers. I DO have enough of this stuff for a lifetime and that's not counting my fly rods and flies. I don't reload anymore but I still tie flies.

IMG_3113-L.jpg

I can always fish, being doing it all my life. I have high end canoes made of Kevlar and carbon fiber that can take me anywhere I need to go fish. No gas/diesel needed.

Diversification wins every time :LOL:

red6weight-M.jpg

Wenonah2-M.jpg

Wenonah3-M.jpg

And a personal best - I drove the boat (not a canoe Duh!). For this type of fishing the boat driver catches the fish - long story... - 806 pounds. I was 5'11" for that pic - still shorter than the tail tip to tip.

marlin-cnx-2018-XL.jpg
s

I've seen so many false alarms in the last 30 years that I said the hell with it. When you have enough primers, powder and bullets to last 10 lifetimes and thousands of rounds of ammo for calibers you don't even shoot, what's the point. I've been trimming way back. The terrorists aren't coming here.

I believe plenty of terrorists, fellow-travelers, sympathizers, and fifth columnists are already here.

Antifa and BLM would probably love nothing more than to hurt Americans they regard as "white supremacist fascist Christian zealots who want to brutalize black bodies and control women."

The world is always ending on an ongoing basis. I hope I don't miss it while I'm hiking in the woods. I can see it now, I'll get back to my truck and discover the world ended while I was in the woods and I missed it.
Totally get you. I was on a week long hog hunt, eating MREs, Mountain House meals, sleeping in the bed of my truck, and showering with cows from the well pump. I started the drive back home and heard all the Hamas/Israel thing on the radio.

Totally get you. I was on a week long hog hunt, eating MREs, Mountain House meals, sleeping in the bed of my truck, and showering with cows from the well pump. I started the drive back home and heard all the Hamas/Israel thing on the radio.

If the world ends I guess my main concern is how are the people who owe me money, going to repay me. Also, do I have to repay the people I owe? Since I am a far larger creditor than a debtor, I am certainly going to want to be paid.

If the world ends I guess my main concern is how are the people who owe me money, going to repay me. Also, do I have to repay the people I owe? Since I am a far larger creditor than a debtor, I am certainly going to want to be paid.
Bro

Reactions: LawTalker

Lawyers are hated for [many valid] reasons, just so you know.

I mean for real, we're talking the hypothetical end of the world and one of my main concerns is, "how are my debtors going to repay me?" I mean you can't make this up.

I'm just being honest and saying out loud what many of us are quietly thinking.

Not enough people here to cause panic buying.

Go read any countless number of threads on this forum. The stories and info didn't originate here, it came from elsewhere. Much of it from others forums. And just the same, there will be plenty of people taking the info from your OP and reposting it in other forums. (shit the people here can't even refrain from reposting the stuff HERE, let alone elsewhere.) Shooting forums are full of "news men" and "Little Johnny Appleseeds" who can't wait rush to another forum to break the news. Many of them copy and paste them word for word. It happens every day with all sorts of topics. If you don't realize that, you're living in the dark.

No single drop of rain thinks it's responsible for the flood.

All they are selling now is cases, not individual boxes. That's because breaking up cases, then packing and shipping a few boxes is time consuming - spell expensive. I get it. And the prices are not up for most things. When they are it's about 10-15%. That's probably to cover warehouse overtime (long days and weekends).

One thing missing for sure are the Federal HST 9mm 124gr +Ps. Nowhere on their web pages. I'm sure there's more.

They are a small family business and they are staying ahead of the surge. They are not going to add more people to the shipping warehouse. If all of a sudden there is less ammo to sell, then what's the point.

Last edited:
Go read any countless number of threads on this forum. The stories and info didn't originate here, it came from elsewhere. Much of it from others forums. And just the same, there will be plenty of people taking the info from your OP and reposting it in other forums. (shit the people here can't even refrain from reposting the stuff HERE, let alone elsewhere.) Shooting forums are full of "news men" and "Little Johnny Appleseeds" who can't wait rush to another forum to break the news. Many of them copy and paste them word for word. It happens every day with all sorts of topics. If you don't realize that, you're living in the dark.

No single drop of rain thinks it's responsible for the flood.
Got it. Next time If I have a lead that might help some here to get ahead of the curve I'll keep it to myself. Once the SHTF I'll tell them that you told me not to say anything...

See how that works?

Reactions: MadDuner
Lawyers are hated for [many valid] reasons, just so you know.

I mean for real, we're talking the hypothetical end of the world and one of my main concerns is, "how are my debtors going to repay me?" I mean you can't make this up.

I'm just being honest and saying out loud what many of us are quietly thinking.

Just being honest as well, if my bank came knocking wanting me to pay up during a “real end of the world” situation, I will be paying in copper and lead. All that shit goes out the window real quick if something like that happens.

All they are selling now is cases, not individual boxes. That's because breaking up cases, then packing and shipping a few boxes is time consuming - spell expensive. I get it. And the prices are not up for most things. When they are it's about 10-15%. That's probably to cover warehouse overtime (long days and weekends).

One thing missing for sure are the Federal HST 9mm 124gr +Ps. Nowhere on their web pages. I'm sure there's more.

They are a small family business and they are staying ahead of the surge. They are not going to add more people to the shipping warehouse. If all of a sudden there is less ammo to sell, then what's the point.
I’ve never tried ordering less than a case of anything from them.

Is this what youre looking for? Its there today

It seems right now they are listing things as they want to move them. And while most prices are up maybe 10-20%, 223/556 is up well over 50%, and compared to what they were selling it at 3 weeks ago, more than double. Theyre prices are way higher than just about anyone else for that caliber.

Last edited:
”Day of Rage” is over and done with.

Now all the folks that ordered ammo because “scare/emergency”, can now quietly make their credit card payments and look at their two cases of 6moa Wolf 55gr .223 and know they got it covered.

A couple of weeks from now the pricing will start to roll back - until the next big “scare” that prompts folks that normally keep 50 rounds of something in stock, to suddenly want 2,000 again.

Just being honest as well, if my bank came knocking wanting me to pay up during a “real end of the world” situation, I will be paying in copper and lead. All that shit goes out the window real quick if something like that happens.

I wasn't thinking of banks, I was thinking more along the lines of real people on an individual basis.

Not a retard and MOTHERFUCKER !!! .
Fuggin bitch losers that start this OMG Da terrorist be commin . FUGGGGGG .
Just starting a shooting schedule again after all the COVID I gotta low T bullshit and Wham . If you don't keep a regular supply don't Fuggin shoot . Sell your shit and fuckin die . You are fucking the rest of the shooting community. In fact don't just die . Take some of your fagg friends with you . Believe it or not others shoot on a regular basis and when you go full retard you fuck everybody .
Paleeeez suck start a 12 gauge . Not an expensive one . A cheap one worthy of your sucking at life .
Pm me if you need for cheap slugs you oxygen savaging low T , No gag reflex ,Incel Loser .
This is the shit that makes me want to put my face thru plate glass .

Just starting a shooting schedule again after all the COVID I gotta low T bullshit and Wham . If you don't keep a regular supply don't Fuggin shoot . Sell your shit and fuckin die . You are fucking the rest of the shooting community. In fact don't just die . Take some of your fagg friends with you . Believe it or not others shoot on a regular basis and when you go full retard you fuck everybody .
Paleeeez suck start a 12 gauge . Not an expensive one . A cheap one worthy of your sucking at life .
Pm me if you need for cheap slugs you oxygen savaging low T , No gag reflex ,Incel Loser .
Tell us how you REALLY feel!

What exactly are you mad at? People who stockpile ammo, people who call people retards (Jenna Haze is a nice lady), or people who do both?

Reactions: Bullfrog08
What exactly are you mad at? People who stockpile ammo, people who call people retards (Jenna Haze is a nice lady), or people who do both?
I believe he's mad at the folks that DON'T stockpile ammo when it's available, don't pay any attention until there's a scare, and then panic-buy, thus creating an instant shortage and massive inflation. That's what I got out of it anyway. Seems reasonable.

Reactions: SilentStalkr