• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo vest and sling?

Battista235

Private
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2010
Snellville GA
www.facebook.com
Does anyone have any suggestions for an ammo vest with AR mag pouches and pistol mag pouches on the left and front only?

Also I'm looking for a good sling that will good 2 point sling that will fit a Magpul PRS stock.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Ammo vest and sling?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Battista74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have any suggestions for an ammo vest with AR mag pouches and pistol mag pouches on the left and front only?

Also I'm looking for a good sling that will good 2 point sling that will fit a Magpul PRS stock.

Thanks in advance! </div></div>
The best thing to do is Buy a plain vest or chest rig without any pouches and add what you want where you want. I have found the fastmags to work great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Battista74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have any suggestions for an ammo vest with AR mag pouches and pistol mag pouches on the left and front only?

Thanks in advance! </div></div>
The best thing to do is Buy a plain vest or chest rig without any pouches and add what you want where you want. I have found the fastmags to work great. </div></div>

bingo. quality premade vest with pouches is going to run the same as if you put it together yourself.

if you dont need armor, just get a simple molle chest rig, if you need armor get a molle plate carrier..

try diamond back tactical, eagle, paraclete, OSOE, theirs a shit ton of companies making molle chest rigs and PCs.

with the molle you can put all your crap wherever you want.