• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment AMP Annealer Organizer (3D Printed)

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests for the amp annealer organizer so here are the options I came up with if anybody would like one. Prices are shipped TYD and I will provide tracking once shipped.

Two main differences are one is setup to accept the amp annealer pilots with the hex thread cover (hex hole model) they come with and the other will only work with the hex cover off (round hole model). If you put the pilots in the hex model without the hex protector on they can tilt a little which isn't an issue but they wont all sit perfectly vertical. I was originally going to just flip them over but the knurling on the pilots is aggressive enough to cut the plastic and make shavings which is annoying and counter productive to the use of an organizer or organizer with cover.

Specify which model you would like please!

$32 TYD Round Amp Annealer Organizer: Holds 12 Amp Pilots and the shellholder. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws or sat atop the bench.
$45 TYD Round Amp Annealer Organizer With Cover: Holds 12 Amp Pilots and the shellholder. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws or sat atop the bench. Cover keeps dust/dirt away.
$33 TYD Hex Amp Annealer Organizer: Holds 12 Amp Pilots and the shellholder. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws or sat atop the bench.
$46 TYD Hex Amp Annealer Organizer With Cover: Holds 12 Amp Pilots and the shellholder. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws or sat atop the bench. Cover keeps dust/dirt away.

Other items people have requested:

Attachments

• Amp Annealer with cover 2.jpeg
    Amp Annealer with cover 2.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Amp Annealer with cover 3.jpeg
    Amp Annealer with cover 3.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 522
  • Amp Annealer with cover.jpeg
    Amp Annealer with cover.jpeg
    590.1 KB · Views: 537
  • Hex Amp Annealer Organizer.jpg
    Hex Amp Annealer Organizer.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 497
  • Round Amp Annealer Organizer.jpg
    Round Amp Annealer Organizer.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 483
  • Amp Dimension.JPG
    Amp Dimension.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Damn ... only two weeks late. Just bought the Gray Ops version of this idea, but would have loved a few more "expansion slots". And wall-hanging would be nice too. Will definitely keep this in mind if/when I add another caliber(s).

1641306305477.jpeg

Reactions: Lonely Raven
Will this accommodate the 50 BMG pilot (AMP #501) and shell holder?
If they use the same thread as the other pilots which I believe they do it will fit. There is not a special thread adapter for the 50BMG pilot is there currently?

$45 TYD Round Amp Annealer Organizer With Cover: Holds 12 Amp Pilots and the shellholder. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws or sat atop the bench. Cover keeps dust/dirt away.

I’ll take one.

Reactions: STI_1911_Guy
Do you find a benefit of the hex version over the round version or vice-versa? Just wondering before I order.
The only difference is how you store them. If you want to keep the protective hex cap on the threads, then get the hex model. If you don't then get the round model. Unfortunately, the size difference made it impossible for me to make one that did both without way too much wiggle room for one of them.