• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

An Adult game of Tag is coming.

A better use of time is to identify and track the key domestic players in all of the above. That's actionable information.

Most of the key domestic players are fairly well known.
They don't even try to hide it all that much because they are protected by the politicians (many of whom are in on it) who in turn are protected because they control the levers of power and the pay / retirements of those society setup to protect society and enforce the laws of our society.

Kind of reminds me of what someone..... 1/10..... used to rant about......

Here are a few things that people need to know that will stop this shit.
1)When you look at the demographics of all the countries involved China Russia the Euros. They do not have the younger generation to keep their country afloat. As you age the way you spend money changes. Younger people are buying houses and cars. They are running their kids around for sports buying clothes every 3 months as they grow etc. Once you get them out of the house you go to work and you go home maybe a restaurant. Your needs change and you try to invest in everything possible the closer you get to retirement.
China's 1 kid policy is 25years old. They have no 25-year-olds. The abortion of female fetuses has caused a population that cannot recover. They are 4years older on average and that is growing every year. They will be out of conscript aged people to keep the army at 50% of the size it is today in less than 10 years. They have to do something today before they run out f time. Trump for all of his faults knows this
The Russians are in a worse position because they are already losing the numbers in it's armies. The places they are active Crimea Georgia and soon to be the Caucasus areas. Thes are the flat wide-open areas that centuries of enemies have used to invade. They need to acquire these areas while they can. A big reason why Obama needs to be investigated for treason for letting it happen.
Euros, Germany. This COVID will be the end of them. They have no youth. They do have the best workforce today but it's avg ag is 52 and getting ready to mass retire. That means they go from a producing nation to a nonproducing nation as they take from their retirement accounts or the state.
Italy is worse they are older than Germany with very little industry to start with.
France is poised to be the new Euro power due to it's population age yup that will go well looking at history.
England will have no place to trade without a deal with the US. The resentment of the EU and China will force them to take the deal DJT presents to them.
NK the biggest thing DJT wanted was to stop them from running the missiles that will reach us. They were never going to give up their nukes. By getting them to stop the long-range missiles Japan came to the table as did South Korea. They are in range we are not.
Mexico is young and close, no ocean to defend as a trading partner. The natural gas pipelines will make them never suffer the power outages of the past. The cartels are actually good for keeping our costs down as gruesome as that sounds.
China has to import their oil and we use our navy to defend those trade routes per the 1944 Bretton Woods accords. Since the cold war ended they no longer work. If we pull out our navy the piracy that will expand 100 fold will choke off China and we can export oil to our partners getting the mideast in line to do what we want without spending our money.
The most ruthless in the Mideast is not the Iranians it is the Saudis. The Saudis are in a battle with Russia over oil. They have full tankers parked to make sure that storage remains full to keep prices down in every major oil hub. Even our gulf of Mexico.
India is another country that has no youth to support the aging population ready for mass retirement.
Lastly in our country, those tide pod eating Millenials are what drove us through our shitty Obama economy. That generation single-handedly kept us out of recession during the shitstains presidency. They are the second-largest generation after the boomers. Even though many are still subsidized by their parents they are the reason we will remain the world's power.
DON'T LET OUR COMPROMISED POLITICIANS GIVE IT AWAY

The whole reproduction thing is how the muslims will take over the world. I forgot the exactly numbers but I think the avg is like 7 kids per wife x amount of wives they are allowed to have. I forgot that as well, but you see my point. They will/are out producing pretty much everyone.

Reactions: wh20crazy
They don't even try to hide it all that much because they are protected by the politicians (many of whom are in on it) who in turn are protected because they control the levers of power and the pay / retirements of those society setup to protect society and enforce the laws of our society.

We should keep a running list on here.

Im nominating you to write our list of grievances. Who should we send it to first?
I could write it, but no one on the other side would read it. The time for writing, reading, thinking, investigating, voting as long past as none of those will defer whats coming. The only thing our side can do is to stay vigilant, keep prepping, training. Then when the time comes for action, harden your Heart an do what has to be done, w/o thought or remorse. Take no pleasure in it, but keep the Republic and True Americans safe from those who would wish us harm or death,... No Matter Who They Are,....Or What Rags, Patches, Badges They wear,... Beware of Judas and deal with them first, as all groups well have one or more.

Sometimes I wonder if you're an FBI or DHS plant...……...
There are more than a few here, as most came in from scout, but there has been two here from almost day one. The funny thing is two within the same gang (to this day) still do not know their "Brother" is here. Some shit you just can't make up,...laughing
Intel,... not for the selected only, when the game gets real.

You are correct and that would be the case if everybody was like us.

Unfortunately most of the masses are sheep and are very easily swayed into dangerous mobs by a small handful of agitators.
People that actually think for themselves are a dying breed in this country.

I understand you may not think foreign propaganda or covert influences are of any concern & that may actually be the case & it may all be domestic and organic in nature.

In my opinion they are a very real threat based on my reading of history of what we have done and continue to do to other governments & what I see the Chinese do currently.

When the Chinese can "Influence" the media to twist the headlines to stir up social unrest....
When the Chinese Communist party can get away with having a regular full on propaganda insert in a major newspaper openly......
When the Chinese control Hollywood and make sure no major movies say anything they don't like...
When somebody is funding professional agitators and "riot coordinators".....
When large blocks of money are being funneled in to create and support social unrest...

Some of us start reading back over the playbooks...
Sun Tzu is proud

Reactions: W54/XM-388

That is all well and good and costs about a dollar to fix.

Sometimes I wonder if you're an FBI or DHS plant...……...

This again? Nah man, I’m just a pissed off citizen like the rest of you. There are people on here that can vouch for me. FBI wanted to hire me once, for a job in DC and wanted to pay me $80k. 🤣😂 $80k ain’t bad but in DC? no thanks. Not only do I not want to live there but that’s like $8/hr elsewhere in the country. Maybe your the plant and are diverting?

i guess all i have to say about the FBI is i am damn glad i am not affiliated with the disgraced/dishonored/treasonous agency. i dont know how people that work for them can even be part of it anymore.

you hear about “great people”.....my question is, where are they? because all i see is corruption, treason, and liars. at the highest levels. and i have a feeling that EVERYTHING else we are seeing in this country currently is tied to it. those that are at fault are trying to burn it to the ground in an effort to avoid being held to account. and currently, it looks like they are going to get away with it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
and for what it’s worth, i think the only game of “tag” that is likely to happen is a bunch of overweight, naked, 70 year old homosexuals slapping each other on the ass, in public, and everyone will fall all over themselves about how wonderful it is.

that’s the only kind of tag we are likely to see.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
This holds more water than most of the "So called Educated Badge Judas here know". Never loose the dogs or war unless your prepared to go the distance, with true players,...
tumblr_0bcb82666210c60cdae5f5ca226c2ec4_588598ad_1280.jpg

Reactions: 308pirate