• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

An open and Honest debate - solving violence in America- why it’s not happening

He definitely outlines some very legitimate points and he does so with charisma. Unfortunately, he addresses a hard truth about how this topic is addressed. And I believe that there is not and likely will never be an "open and honest" debate on this subject in the rooms where legislation is proposed. The agendas of the lobbyist groups that oppose 2a will prevent it.

Reactions: Rich4
His speech is good and all, but he might as well blow it out of his ass. Liberals don't care about facts, statistics or the right to the 2nd amendment. The pure and simple fact is that history is bound to repeat itself.
The gap between Liberals and conservatives views is ever widening and you can't contain both sides within one country and not expect widespread violence eventually. The path we are on makes it inevitable. I have come to despise liberals and everything they believe and i don't take the time to debate them anymore.
This speech was a waste of his time. Logic has no place in a liberal mind. They are sick in the head and past helping with words.

Reactions: wade2big and Tims
Another politician who likes to hear himself talk. He is just trying to create the illusion that law makers can solve problems. The reality is most of the problems our government has were caused by politicians.

Reactions: Bender
Simple pics, probably considered immature, but...

Screenshot_20181117-133617_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181115-133842_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181115-134408_Chrome.jpg
20181116_075941.jpg

One side says "u do it our way, u have no say."

Other side says, "after your two faced shit, no fucking way !"

And the law of the jungle rules, as it always has, the larger predators in a group eat the rest...

OK, I'm reviving this thread from 2018. Just caught the recent Shawn Ryan podcast #75 ( #Shawnryanshow ) with Nick and man, I wish we had more like him. He needs more exposure to the rest of the country as I feel his thoughts are spot on.

That's a very well said speech and a convicting delivery. The problem is that we are well beyond any honest debate. We tried that, and we've tried every other non violent means too. Just like in a marriage, you must have 2 sides that want it to work and we do not have that. When the other side has no desire (and many many on "our side" supposedly ) don't actually want to solve anything, there is only one way to get resolution. One side must dominate the other. So far, their side is doing a lot better at that than we are. Just look at what all we've lost and given up. There is only one way to actually fix anything and it's been said already even if it was years ago when it was said.

I agree to a point. But in the SRS podcast, he feels that people need to get off the sidelines and basically make their voice heard by not supporting businesses/schools where their values don't align with yours. It's all nice and touchy/feely when people go online, and post how upset they are but that's the extent of what they do... and it doesn't do squat except make them feel like they've done something. I guess the gist of what I took from it was to use actions and be more involved in the push back of the policies the left is pushing down our throats.