• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And Justice for all

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
  • Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Yeah, fuck him. If he was smart, he would have refused bail and sat in county lock-up since 2019-2020. Then he would have 1/2 his sentence completed and be almost ready for parole. That way he wouldn't have to spent too much time in the state pen with people who would love to shank his ass.

A drunk killed my Dad ages ago and I got to learn a bit about scumbags. The one reason to plead "not guilty" is do delay the inevitable trip to prison as long as possible. Being locked up in county for 1-3 years of trial prep means you can have daily visitors and be close to friends and family. On your trial day, you plead guilty and get a date set for sentencing, another few months in county. All of that time counts towards your final sentence anyway.

Lucky for our family, the drunk asshole went to the state pen and stroked out a year later, he died in prison.

Sorry about your loss man; a drunk driver killed my dog. And another drunk asshole tee boned my grandparents. None of this stacks up to your lose but I understand your feelings - even in my heavy drinking younger days I didn’t drive once I got started

Last edited: