• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And the USSC upholds something that ain’t even a right...

Of course, it’s for the children……eh…..I mean the killing of them. Nothing to see here, time to get back to climate change, saving the planet, and abolishing hunting because animals have rights, unborn children don’t.

Where’s the sarcastic font? These people are beyond mentally ill.

You really want a single judge determining which medications are allowable. By himself. With no medical training. And with a long history of radical activism.

Yeah, yeah, judicial activism is cool as long as it’s for your cause and doctors are all commie scum anyway BUT,

SCOTUS got this one exactly right.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
You really want a single judge determining which medications are allowable. By himself. With no medical training. And with a long history of radical activism.

Yeah, yeah, judicial activism is cool as long as it’s for your cause and doctors are all commie scum anyway BUT,

SCOTUS got this one exactly right.

No. What I want is for them to hear cases and uphold actual rights in the BOR, you know things they took an oath to uphold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
No. What I want is for them to hear and uphold actual rights in the BOR, you know things they took an oath to uphold.
Ok. Me too. But that’s not their exclusive job…adjudicating the bill of rights…despite the fact that it probably should be.

I am absolutely opposed to abortion fundamentally, but they aren't killing conservatives, so....... meh.

As far as whether or not a panel of judges should be weighing in on something like this? The company that manufactured this product has rights too. You have the right to be a scumbag, and we should let people destroy themselves if they want to. The Supreme Court has no responsibility to protect people from themselves. All drugs should be legal..

I actually think that as long as pot smoking dipshits continue their “it’s legal in my state” bullshit, baby killers might as well just ignore any restrictions on their baby killing meds. It’s the same thing. Fuck the man, so to speak.

I actually think that as long as pot smoking dipshits continue their “it’s legal in my state” bullshit, baby killers might as well just ignore any restrictions on their baby killing meds. It’s the same thing. Fuck the man, so to speak.
But...but...the 'MAN' is basically an asshole, blithering idiot, and only gets it right by accident.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
My dad was a firm believer in opposing any decision that takes any freedom from citizens. It's the slow erosion that kills, the death by a thousand cuts.

He would say "once they take something from you, you'll never get it back, so don't give them a fucking inch".

The article I read explained that SCOTUS was not making a decision on an injunction but letting the case go through the court system. So they could be trying to not influence the lower court. They have already ruled that it is a state by state issue. Which they may do again if they have to rule on the abortion pill case.

I am absolutely opposed to abortion fundamentally, but they aren't killing conservatives, so....... meh.

As far as whether or not a panel of judges should be weighing in on something like this? The company that manufactured this product has rights too. You have the right to be a scumbag, and we should let people destroy themselves if they want to. The Supreme Court has no responsibility to protect people from themselves. All drugs should be legal..

So my main point in making this thread isn’t about the ruling or lack there of, it’s simply my frustration with which the blistering speed at which this got to the courts number one and number two the fact that they seem to avoid taking on cases that actually have to do with rights, like the 2A, that they should be protecting. That’s it. I could really care less if someone has access to an abortion pill or not even tho I’m opposed to abortion under most circumstances. Regardless, any sort of abortion isn’t a right, period, at least not yet. If they want to make it so then fine, by all means go through the process and get it done. Otherwise, I think they need to focus on things that are the fundamental fabric of the country.

Oh and as far as companies having rights, tell that to any number of them that had to close up shop during Covid, or how about ones that were forced out of biz or made to serve gay people that went against their religious beliefs and on and on and on. Where are those peoples rights? That’s sort of my point as well. We seem to have a cherry picking system and it clearly ain’t working. Know why it’s not working? Because they selectively apply stuff and don’t stick to the fundamentals that are written out in black and white.

So my main point in making this thread isn’t about the ruling or lack there of, it’s simply my frustration with which the blistering speed at which this got to the courts number one and number two the fact that they seem to avoid taking on cases that actually have to do with rights, like the 2A, that they should be protecting. That’s it. I could really care less if someone has access to an abortion pill or not even tho I’m opposed to abortion under most circumstances. Regardless, any sort of abortion isn’t a right, period, at least not yet. If they want to make it so then fine, by all means go through the process and get it done. Otherwise, I think they need to focus on things that are the fundamental fabric of the country.

Oh and as far as companies having rights, tell that to any number of them that had to close up shop during Covid, or how about ones that were forced out of biz or made to serve gay people that went against their religious beliefs and on and on and on. Where are those peoples rights? That’s sort of my point as well. We seem to have a cherry picking system and it clearly ain’t working. Know why it’s not working? Because they selectively apply stuff and don’t stick to the fundamentals that are written out in black and white.
You aren't wrong. I really wonder why we all go through all this mental masturbation discussing politics like it isn't a total sham. It's just sad.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
How long until the part where the people in the cities have to eat each other to survive? Can't be far off now.

Yeah you know I was pretty pro choice until I ran into Ak47 Mike, now no so much😆clothes hangar baby survivor for sure.