• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision And then there was one — Wilcox RAID-x

Is there anyway for a civilian to purchase one of these?

Burke huh? I know a Burke.;)

Short answer is yes, but no. You can’t just go and get one on-demand. The “gig” is finding a dealer willing to put his relationship with Wilcox on the line. Some do and tack a few extras to an agency order to sell on the side at a big profit to their “favorite” customers. They’re not supposed to do it, and the end user will get zero support or warranty, and that’s the trade-off dealing in the Gray Market, but it’s not illegal/criminal and won’t be subject to seizure — like toys that have been pre-loved by Uncle Sugar (aka, “Black” Market).

That’s the bottom line.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Raid X is my favorite unit no question.

FP Peq 15, Mawl C1+ and Raid X are Units I tested side by side.

The video I found is not mine, but gives a good idea of what I saw when I got to test a Raid X.

Taking a shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a unit (Raid-X) for sale, or know of someone who is interested in selling? I'm looking for an upgrade to my long-in-the-tooth PEQ-15. Thanks in advance!

Taking a shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a unit (Raid-X) for sale, or know of someone who is interested in selling? I'm looking for an upgrade to my long-in-the-tooth PEQ-15. Thanks in advance!

Again, EW, good looking out! Deeply appreciated. Yak, I shot a PM at you, over on the other site. Let's chat at your convenience. As for Horta, don't know him as I'm new here. However his Gucci-esque posts are highly dangerous to my bank account. Dual SkeetIR? I mean, I'd cut off a finger ... With a rusty spoon

I have a Wilcox Raid X I’d be willing to part 😏

FqHc7gl.jpg

just had it mounted, never shot lol. next to my full powered DBAL A3
X1wU94D.jpg

Reactions: stefan73
Damn-

I check that place almost hourly. Anyone else got a link for a non-“fell off a truck” raid x let me know!

Reactions: Eliteuas
My understanding is that too many are finding their way into domestic .CIV hands and the ITAR/FDA gods are angry. Wilcox is under fire, and they’re scrambling to cauterize the hemmorhaging wound.

In short, cross your fingers if you hope to see new units raining down from the heavens upon we mere mortals.

who even enforces FDA's laser rules LOL, the FDA secret police? ITAR's got the state department and ICE

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas
What kills me is that I just this morning saw an Attila up for sale which had already sold after seeing this thread. Would have loved to get that piece of kit, especially after seeing this thread. I have fond memories of the Attila in Iraq. Anyhoot, now to go look for options.

What kills me is that I just this morning saw an Attila up for sale which had already sold after seeing this thread. Would have loved to get that piece of kit, especially after seeing this thread. I have fond memories of the Attila in Iraq. Anyhoot, now to go look for options.

Love my Atillas! Even better that they have clearance paperwork!

Reactions: stefan73
Anyone know where to get a plug (waterproof type thing( to fit the remote port on one of these?