• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

And this is why things get banned....

If only all the dickwhistles that think gender reveals are cool would eat a bullet the world would be a better place...

View attachment 7612680
22,000 acres, 10 structures, and around $8 million later the party was over.
Don’t blame a little smoke bomb on CA’s fucked up environmental policies that creates these ticking time bombs every summer.

Reactions: slowworm
Don’t forget about the male wedding showers. I got invited to one, and I guess we were supposed to give gifts like tools and shit. I gave them a bag of dicks.

Whatever happened to getting a bunch of strippers/hookers?

Any tool you would give to a man preparing for marriage would be a duplicate for one he already has . . . or too expensive for a gift - not that "another" pair of pliers is a bad thing.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Can we ban gender reveal parties instead?
Besides, the reveal parties take all the fun and anticipation out of the delivery room, which I am told is a very, very, very painful time anyway. (As well as stressful and with a fair amount of danger to mother and child)

Go after the individual dumbass, not ruin shit for others. That’s a big problem, unamerican politicians ban shit over a single dumbass(except for themselves, they can keep everything)

Reactions: Jgunner