• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Announced KGM Group Buy

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Sniper's Hide KGM Suppressor Group Buy Thread
    SHD_7003-2.jpg

Program Details

This program allows an end-user to purchase Products directly from KGM Technologies using the form below

KGMSnipersHideGroupBuyFillableForm2021.png

Program Directions

1. Fill out your customer information. Name, Address, Phone number, & Email.

2. Fill out the order portion with QTY, Part Numbers, & Totals.

3. Have your FFL/SOT email us their current licenses or attach the 2022 SOT and FFL documents to the order form.

4. Please email your order to [email protected]

Group buy pricing: 10% off for individual suppressor purchasing

R30K $855.00

Rf-22 $405.00

Combo $1190.00 15% off for the combo

R30K $807.50

RF-22 $382.50

RF22 1.jpg

MSRP:

$950.00 R30K

$450.00 Rf-22

R30K white side.jpg

The Sniper's Hide Group Buy for KGM Suppressors is open (10/26/2021)

Download the forms and submit directly to KGM.

I believe there is an error on the MSRP for the R30K - I believe it should be listed as $950, not $850. Otherwise it looks like the Hide deal is actually $5 more then MSRP :p

Appreciate companies like KGM coming on to the 'Hide to help us out. Having KGM's presence on here and your willingness to help out and engage in our community makes it much more likely for me to support your company, so appreciate that!

@Rade1MOA - can you provide some details on the R30K, in comparison to the R30? I do not see the R30K listed on your website. What is the sound suppression of the K model in comparison to the regular R30? Also, do you mind expanding on the recoil properties of this suppressor? I see that recoil mitigation is tunable - what are the trade-offs to maximizing recoil mitigation with the adjustable ports? Does sound suppression go down as recoil mitigation goes up?

Also, can the R30K handle up to a .300NM, or is that the wrong use for that suppressor?

I may be getting a can soon that would do duty on 6BRA, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .300NM, so I'm looking at a .30 cal can that is suitable for all these cartridges.

PS - really enjoyed listening to the Every Day Sniper episode that featured KGM! Very educational and entertaining, I'm really liking what I've heard about KGM.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
    "I believe there is an error on the MSRP for the R30K - I believe it should be listed as $950, not $850. Otherwise it looks like the Hide deal is actually $5 more then MSRP :p"
    You are correct the MSRP is $950, Ill get that corrected.

The R30 is quieter than the R30K because it has two additional baffles. The R30 is about 4-5 DB's more quiet than the R30K. The K was designed for any end user that wants all of the recoil benefits in a smaller lighter package. It's awesome on gas guns, prs rigs that are already very long, and is great for hunting rifles.

As for the recoil, we have a way of routing gas directly to the APEC system that turns it into a radial muzzle break. We typically see recoil reduction on bolt guns between 35-40% from bare muzzle. The percentage varies on gas guns because of the various ways manufacturers utilize/bleed the gas in their systems. We have seen numbers from 25%-60% recoil reduction from bare muzzle.

The APEC is tunable in the sense that you can fine tune the recoil to your liking. I run mine completely open. If you close them all off you will be a few DB quieter, but will have less recoil mitigation. You can close the bottom ports, if you shoot lots of prone shots, and mitigate ground disturbance. This will generate downward thrust on the muzzle. You can close the left side on a gas gun and counteract some of the force/ movement from the bolt carrier. Or you can adjust it to your liking.

Let me know if this helps.

Also, can the R30K handle up to a .300NM, or is that the wrong use for that suppressor?

I may be getting a can soon that would do duty on 6BRA, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .300NM, so I'm looking at a .30 cal can that is suitable for all these cartridges.

PS - really enjoyed listening to the Every Day Sniper episode that featured KGM! Very educational and entertaining, I'm really liking what I've heard about KGM.
    The R30K can handle the pressure of a 300 norma. An would be a great can for your other rifles.
    All of our Ti cans are magnum rated.
    Thanks for listening in on the podcast and we are happy that people have good things to say about our products.

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your detailed response!

Very helpful in understanding the R30K and where it fits in the product line, and what the design intent is.

Reactions: Rade1MOA
    There was another thread on this i thought.

Is the RF 22 user serviceable?

Reactions: Rade1MOA
    Sorry for any delayed replies.
    KGM Technologies spent the weekend at the Precision Rifle Expo.
    We talked to a ton of Hide members about the group buy.
    Thanks to all of you that I met.

Reactions: CaptNemo and AK74U
    We had a great showing at the Precision Rifle Expo this weekend. I ton of people got tp test out the R30K and Rf-22. All were thrilled.
    Feel free to post your thoughts here if you shot the cans at "PRE"

Thanks to all of the Hide members that I had the privilege to meet.

Reactions: AK74U
    We had a great showing at the Precision Rifle Expo this weekend. I ton of people got tp test out the R30K and Rf-22. All were thrilled.
    Feel free to post your thoughts here if you shot the cans at "PRE"

Thanks to all of the Hide members that I had the privilege to meet.

If anyone wants some “target proof” please check out the last page or two on the Hoplite Thread.

At least half of the rounds fired through the 300prc and the 6cm were done with these suppressors. This was ammo I tested and loaded for barrels with brakes. I didn’t have the suppressors for ammo testing at all.

When we swapped the brakes for these cans, the rifles continued to repeatedly shoot .5-.7moa @ 1k yards.

I was also able to hold ~1moa @ 1k when locked into a tripod…..again with a kgm suppressor.

Hoplite, Daniel Defense and Vudoo all used our suppressors on their guns for the event. All reported zero POI Shift, Zero velocity and data changes.

Ask them about it, you don't have to take my word for it.

All of my bolt guns are threaded 3/4-24. Do you have adapters that work with this thread?

Eform 4's are going live this month! ATF wait times, will be going from 10-14 months to 60-90 days. According to our partners at the ATF.

We have decided to keep the Group Buy going until the end of the month. Both cans are still in stock. Now is the time!!!!!

Here's a review of the R30, the K is just a touch shorter same technology.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...earch?q=nfa%20review%20kgm%20tech&form=SWAUA2

Who/where did you see where it says that the time will be reduced to those times you stated? Not challenging your credibility whatsoever.

Eform 4's are going live this month! ATF wait times, will be going from 10-14 months to 60-90 days. According to our partners at the ATF.

We have decided to keep the Group Buy going until the end of the month. Both cans are still in stock. Now is the time!!!!!

Here's a review of the R30, the K is just a touch shorter same technology.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=nfa+review+kgm+tech&&view=detail&mid=1ACCEA144FD04D8661731ACCEA144FD04D866173&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=nfa%20review%20kgm%20tech&form=SWAUA2

Pew Science did an article on our R556 can if you guys are interested in the read.....

Who/where did you see where it says that the time will be reduced to those times you stated? Not challenging your credibility whatsoever.
    We have been working with the ATF for months on this project. We have been vetting/ trouble shooting the system to ensure that it will work properly at launch. The wait times are ATF projected and are what they informed the entire industry.

• Love
    Reactions: Krob95 and AK74U
    Thanks brother. So do we have a date for the grand opening?

We have been working with the ATF for months on this project. We have been vetting/ trouble shooting the system to ensure that it will work properly at launch. The wait times are ATF projected and are what they informed the entire industry.

Great, let's get these orders in and at your dealers by the 21st.

I have been looking into you 30k can quite a bit lately and like what I see. I think it could be well at home on some hunting rifles I have. I'd like to see how this compares to something similar like a Ultra5 or Dominus CB. I know sound suppression is just one factor in a can but is there anywhere that shows some of these numbers just to get an idea? I haven't seen numbers for any of R30 cans (entirely possible I didn't look hard enough). thanks

I'm looking forward to trying these out. I wish that I had waited another week since right after my dealer received them the notice from the ATF about e-file came out, but what do you do...

I have been looking into you 30k can quite a bit lately and like what I see. I think it could be well at home on some hunting rifles I have. I'd like to see how this compares to something similar like a Ultra5 or Dominus CB. I know sound suppression is just one factor in a can but is there anywhere that shows some of these numbers just to get an idea? I haven't seen numbers for any of R30 cans (entirely possible I didn't look hard enough). thanks
    We don't post DB rating publicly. The numbers are too relative. There are too many variables, ammo, caliber barrel length, humidity, altitude, inside, outside, type of meter, meter location....etc.
    As soon as one of those variables change the posted DB numbers are invalid and basically a lie.
    We are not in the business of putting out questionable or variable data.

This is what I can tell you. They are well within the industry standard for sound suppression. But sound suppression is the easy part. Accuracy, Recoil reduction, gas mitigation/flow, and signature reduction are our focus. Sound suppression comes with the territory.

The 30K is not the quietest 30 cal can we produce, it's the smallest. When you decrease volume and have less baffles you increase sound to an extent. For hunting purposes it's ideal. Light, accurate, and short.

We are working on releasing Net Sound Reduction data publicly.

Reactions: 5RWill and TxAg93
    How does the R30K compare to the one the FBI just selected?