• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors KGM Suppressors Winter Group Buy RF22 & R556

So what you are saying...buy a new one every month or two and when they start rolling in. It will be Christmas no matter what time of year and the wait on the remaining balance won't hurt as bad.
Winning!! Lol

So what you are saying...buy a new one every month or two and when they start rolling in. It will be Christmas no matter what time of year and the wait on the remaining balance won't hurt as bad.
This year’s buy is next year’s gift to self…

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
@Rade1MOA I just went and saw my R30XL at the LGS as well as pay the tax man. That is a sweet looking suppressor, the next year is going to suck waiting….!

I’m looking at the R338 now and was wondering does it have a “hub” design to take an Area419 mount, or is the supplied taper brake/mount the only option?

Also, how does the R338 compare sound wise to the old Rogue 338 can?

ETA 1/6/23 - emailed with Scott this week, R338 is compatible only with KGM’s brake, not the news I wanted, but I can live with it. Pulled the trigger on an R338 today.

Last edited: