• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Another amazing gunbroker ad

Re: Another amazing gunbroker ad

I'm not familiar with the auction type stuff, but does that guy want $3500 for a 30-06 on a Mauser action? If he does want $3500 for this rifle what makes it so valuable or is it completely overprised like I think it is. I know it is the very thick barrel with more than average rifling that not only makes the gun so accurate but also so valuable. Crap like that is the reason I don't like to buy much off the internet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This barrel is very thick and has more rifling in it than normal, thus making the round spin more adding to its superb accuracy.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It really stands out amongst the fiberglass, and plastic, and cheap dime a dozen crap found today</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The trigger is feather light. You breath on this thing its firing</div></div>

What a complete shyster. It would take an incredible fool to buy that load he is shoveling. It is a rebarreled Mauser...<YAWN>...worth maybe just a little more than a tenth of what he is asking.