• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Another FNG

Llatikcuf

Jaded Curmudgeon
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2013
Northern Idaho
Well I've been lurking around here for a while now and learned a lot and wanted to be able to join in at times.

I grew up on a farm in upstate New York in the 1960's and of course one of the big things as a kid was woodchuck hunting. A typical exchange the first day of school would be “I got 42 chucks this summer!” “Ha ha I got 55!” My dream rig was a Remington 40X in 222 and a huge Unertl scope. Had to make do with 22's.

Moved to Alaska when I was 15 and up here if you can't put your thumb down the muzzle it's not a real rifle. Many times I went out “plinking” with my dad's 300 Win Mag or 03A3 and my best friend would bring along his 375H&H.

I have been a proud Gun Freak all my life. Besides the usual hunting/shooting/reloading I have dabbled in High Power and am now plotting to build an F class rifle. Current varmint/target rifles are Ruger 77 in 220 Swift and a Savage 110 in 223.

TMA