• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Another Intense SUB ZERO, Coyote Double. HD VIDEO!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    More edited vids... less storytime pics
    wink.gif

GET YOUR CAN ON!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9OP-S6N0n3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Another Intense SUB ZERO, Coyote Double. HD VIDEO!

I don't know if you altered the audio on your shots (I doubt it) but that rifle sounds awesome with your setup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if you altered the audio on your shots (I doubt it) but that rifle sounds awesome with your setup. </div></div>
    nope... no alteration, the 22-250 is one of THE best platforms to suppress... I found that out a while ago... only a matter of time before it catches on... I have a feeling Chad @ LongRifles, Inc. will be threading more than a few barrels in the near future.

are you handloading for your 22-250 or factory loads?
    subsonic or supersonic?

great vid by the way

I know James runs all the centerfire rifle rounds as supersonic handloads....bu trust me...that does NOT deter from the suppression of the can in sub zero temps.

Simply put...it sounds SICK!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another great video skinney. Love everything you guys do. </div></div>
    Thanks fellas...
    past three days we've killed 15 dogs on video I believe... man I'm going to be buggin out with all the editing in front of me.

Damn that looks like fun.

Do you guys do guided hunts? I'm a city slicker so I'm afraid my hunting knowledge is nill. But that looks like a lot of fun. It's kinda like fishing for bass, you have to be an angler, not just a bobber watcher.

Calling the yote in, the patience.......those things would appeal to me.

I'd love to get my .243 out there and blister a few. Do you ever incorporate any night or thermal vision?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another great video skinney. Love everything you guys do. </div></div>
    Thanks fellas...
    past three days we've killed 15 dogs on video I believe... man I'm going to be buggin out with all the editing in front of me.</div></div>

and we ain't done yet skinney....not even slowing down

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackrifleops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Works Guys
    </div></div>

hey man its time.....be over in the morning with the HD cams

sub zero would be an understatement if out today

I didn't/couldn't sleep worth a shit last night. Finally got up a bit before 5 for the day. Thought I might take my shitty night out on a yote. Walked out and stood in the driveway for a few minutes @ 6:15. Thought,.....SOB it is cold!!!! Came back inside and turned on the weather channel, -15 and -43 windchill.

Figured I didn't hate coyotes that bad and if my truck quit out in the middle of nowhere at these temps it would either take 5 days at room temp to unthaw my fat welfare ass so they could close the lid on a cheap coffin or 200gals of LP in a creamation oven to get me where I need to be!!

So I surfed the web some more and looked out the window. Went to the grocery store a bit ago and ran into a good friend who has a 5K acre ranch west of town. Asker her if they had seen any yotes and she says, "hell yes, all over, as many as 5 at a time come by the house". They have a huge house that sets literally on the edge of a 50' cliff overlooking a river. So perhaps I will drive out in the morning and if still may even try calling a bit? Have learned long ago that the way a landowner describes abundance of game is 99% of the time an over exaggeration! We will see!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lofty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Do you ever incorporate any night or thermal vision?</div></div>

the only night footage we have is a dog that was right outside the bedroom window raising hell last week....the shot was made from an upstairs bedroom window at a distance of 100-150 yards

What length barrel are you running on that 22-250?
    What weight bullet are you slapping those dogs with.
    Great vids keep em coming!