• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes another scope choice thread

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    I know you guys are tired of looking at this type of thing, but hey this is what a forum is for... discussion.

Say you had an extra 2K sitting around collecting dust (as if that ever really happens)

Would you spend your hard earned money on a Vortex Razor or on a 5.5x22x56 NF HS and 0 stop.....

please discuss and share your thoughts. I have only 2K at most to spend and this will be going on a remington 5R 26" 300 WM. This will be my first step into the long range world and I plan on modifying the rifle as I go.

Thanks

Re: another scope choice thread

i had a nsx 5.5-22x56 on my main lr rifle. i switched to a razor and feel its a upgrade. nothing at all wrong with my nf i was switching all my optics to ffp. neither is the wrong choice

Re: another scope choice thread

I also had a NF on my rifle. It was an outstanding scope and it never gave me any problems. However, after getting my hands on the Razor I couldn't go back to my NF. I sold it and now I have a Razor on my rifle and I love it.

In my humble opinion, the Razor is a superior scope and it will treat you well.