• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another try at AW Ban

All you need to know is in these video clips.

About 10 years ago it was found out that Los Angels Unified School district had about 30 M16 rifles, a bunch of grenade launchers and about 500,000 rounds of ammo . There was never really a good explanation as to why LA unified had them but they did. Hence the need for the exemption. This is what jerry won't tell you.

Here is the thing they don’t understand, many people are tired of the rules and are moving to not giving a shit about the rules. They do this and it’s likely that the black market explodes and the streets will be flooded with a mass amount of the very weapons they want to ban. Apparently they didn’t pay attention during the prohibition. Last I checked drugs were illegal too and they are far from being off the streets. So yeah go ahead and do the ban, I’m sure there will be no unintended consequences. And I’m sure the people that followed the rules will joyfully continue to do so. If I were them, I’d seriously be thinking about what they are doing but apparently none of them have read a history book.

So why is it Massey is suggesting amendments instead of standing up and saying this is blatantly wrong? I get that he is trying to lessen the severity of this bill but it’s almost as if he is helping them, not extinguishing their BS!

So why is it Massey is suggesting amendments instead of standing up and saying this is blatantly wrong? I get that he is trying to lessen the severity of this bill but it’s almost as if he is helping them, not extinguishing their BS!

Since the democrats in the committee outnumber the republicans there is nothing he can do to stop it from passing that point but what he can do is pick apart the bill and try to add amendments to get the democrats on the record voting against a number of topics or admitting things that can later be used against them.

Similar to how they got Nadler to admit that his intention is to ban weapons in common use which shows they are directly defying the Supreme Court that said the 2A protects weapons in common use.

Don't even care.

I'm almost at a point where I'm like, just let them ban them so we can really show them that no one gives a fuck what they want.

It's also odd that they're trying this, yet again, during a time where potato has realistically a 4% approval rating, they're going to be run over wholesale at the midterms and in a post COVID era where literally everyone and their liberal grandma bought a gun.

Just accidently saw Merrick Garland with Lester Cock Holster on NBC . Garland was exclaiming that for a few cents all of these semi autos can be turned full auto as we saw in Martinsburg .
Also talking about how dangerous and irresponsible social media is . All they do is talk about violence .
Daffugg.
Edit. Just searched Martinsburg and Martinsville , NADA . Not a fuckin thing in terms of full auto or mass shooting . These lying sacks O shit are just pulling shit out of their asses .

This won't pass. But, it will get all of congress "on the record" regarding their 2A stance. The dems want to use a "No" vote against vulnerable Repubs during the midterms...

Don't even care.

I'm almost at a point where I'm like, just let them ban them so we can really show them that no one gives a fuck what they want.

It's also odd that they're trying this, yet again, during a time where potato has realistically a 4% approval rating, they're going to be run over wholesale at the midterms and in a post COVID era where literally everyone and their liberal grandma bought a gun.

I am somewhere in here..
9ECCFC2F-3BD8-427A-B785-E1D720E15D7E.png
2B4602C8-108A-4FFB-A95E-E800A51C0392.png

Law enforcement were speared? And lost their lives? No NON-BLINKING PedoPeter body double/AI, two patriots were MURDERED by police.

Last edited:

If the Demonrats aren't clobbered in the midterms then America really is done for.

Glad it's pulled, but he made it clear it will be back in August with an attempt at a deal. The left isn't stopping with this.
As long as they are around our enemies on the other side will never stop trying to disarm us.

Two Republicans, Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Penn., and Chris Jacobs, R-N.Y., broke with their party to vote yes on the bill. Three Democrats, Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas; Rep. Jared Golden, D-Maine, and Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wisc. broke with their party to vote no.

• Angry
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
It's all theater for the votes.
Two Republicans, Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Penn., and Chris Jacobs, R-N.Y., broke with their party to vote yes on the bill. Three Democrats, Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas; Rep. Jared Golden, D-Maine, and Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wisc. broke with their party to vote no.

View attachment 7916568
During the Revolution it was very American to hang spies and traitors who were against the Republic. I know the Fore Fathers gave us the second amendment for this purpose but there's nothing like watching a traitor take his last breathe swinging in the wind.......

They passed a law against lynching, they are way ahead of you . (Read with sarcastic tone)

Reactions: candyx
Just accidently saw Merrick Garland with Lester Cock Holster on NBC . Garland was exclaiming that for a few cents all of these semi autos can be turned full auto as we saw in Martinsburg .
Also talking about how dangerous and irresponsible social media is . All they do is talk about violence .
Daffugg.
Edit. Just searched Martinsburg and Martinsville , NADA . Not a fuckin thing in terms of full auto or mass shooting . These lying sacks O shit are just pulling shit out of their asses .
I said I'd delete it.
All gone.

Last edited:
Take a look at appendix A, exempted firearms, notice things like Accuracy International, Armalite AR50, Desert Tech SRS&HTI, Barrett M99 & M95, and the SAKO TRG-42 are not specifically mentioned as exempted with the rest of the bolt action rifles.

Why do you suppose that is? Maybe this is intended to ban more than just semiautomatics?

Anybody see if they banned replacement parts?

If you live in West VA, Utah, or Montana now would be a good time to start putting pressure on Manchin, Romney, and Tester.