• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa Armed with AR-15s Guard ‘Kid Friendly’ Drag Show in Texas

FFS...
Update your pedo search.
Don't care if they want to dress like drag queens.
Injecting children into this shit is the problem.
They'll not have enough security if they tried this with one of my loved ones.
BTW, see who/what is the leading pedo rate by location/vocation.

R
So.... is it Politicians or Actors?

So.... is it Politicians or Actors?

There is a very real possibility that come 10 years from now, if you aren't onboard with sexualizing children, you will be seen as the weiredo.

South Park had one of their usual prophetic episodes about this when Mr. Garrison and his mother were blaming his mental issues on his father for not abusing him as a child. (Fortunately Kenny G. steps in to help "fix" the matter).

Don't forget that 10 years ago we were told that gay marriage was OK because they just wanted to be like us (straights), now we have trans this and drag queen that. Teens able to get surgeries because of their feelings without parental knowledge, much less approval, and dogs now getting monkey pox, what next? The slippery slope argument remains undefeated.

All 2 of those ultra-leftist communist Navy SEALs or Rangers. I worked with hundreds of them, and they are pretty rare.
They don't tend to stay in the main community once they are no longer in. Seems that the 99% of the SF community that is our kind of folks treats them like shit.

In just a few short years that bit is going to flip and you are going to have a wash of poisonous personalities coming at you out of Ft. Bra...LGBTQ+.

The number of guys getting out before the dick choppers get to them is only half as terrifying as the ones that stay in.

My main point with my posts is if we go hot, don't assume the purple haired freaks are going to be led by a basement dwelling fatty who played too much Call of Duty.

Don't forget that 10 years ago we were told that gay marriage was OK because they just wanted to be like us (straights), now we have trans this and drag queen that. Teens able to get surgeries because of their feelings without parental knowledge, much less approval, and dogs now getting monkey pox, what next? The slippery slope argument remains undefeated.
IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

Preachers and other religious clergy have been raping kids for centuries yet people still bring their kids to church.

The assumption that all these people are immediately evil because they wear the wrong clothing and do things you disagree with would be just as ignorant as me saying all catholics are pedo’s because a few priests get caught doodling kids.

These shows are exactly that, they are shows. Is for entertainment. Just like AKMike constantly make gay innuendos. Or the photos of Frank shooting in high heels. Laugh have a good time...

Some where in there, you should be proud to see US citizens taking their event security seriously.

Find common ground, not Divisive hate
I understand concern about exposing children to that type of behavior, my argument is not everyone involved in that community ( trans/crossdresser) are child predators. Some are but not all.

So that type of shit behavior is not confined to one specific group.
1653067715146.JPG

Last edited:
I understand concern about exposing children to that type of behavior, my argument is not everyone involved in that community ( trans/crossdresser) are child predators. Some are but not all.

One thing I see a lot of growing up around a large military base is parent on child pedophilia. I Dated different military brats who were sexually assaulted as children by their active military parent.

One friend who is now in her 60’s a lesbian who stabbed her pedophile step farther to death after he repeatedly raped her as a child, he tried that shit when she was 19-20. And she was the one who did the poking. He was stationed at Fort Bragg when she killed him. She did 3 years in the pen for it.

Another friend who’s father was an F-111 maintainer stationed Incirlik Turkey, while there was repeatedly sexally assaulted by father and friends. When she complained they, sent her away, back to the us to live with her mother, and no one was punished.

Ex Fiance was repeatedly sexually assaulted by her father, never reported it. He currently lives in Japan and works in the F-35 program.

So that type of shit behavior is not confined to one specific group.

School teachers... dated another woman . Her mother was impregnated ( resulting in her being born) at 15 by her high school music teacher. Groomed from a young age...
All I hear you say is 'its not the abusers' fault' and continue to try to pass the blame. Personally I think you shouldn't be allowed within 500ft of any school

1645685835453.JPEG

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_1412.PNG

What's funny is how the insane Transgender Insanity perverts and their obsession with corrupting children, have pretty much ruined things for old school Transvestites.

Unfortunately now all the old school transvestites who used to have their niche and not bother anyone have to worry about being thought of as pedophiles thanks to the stupid transgender folks that are pretty much destroying all alternative sexuality.

I was thinking about this recently. Remember when Tim Curry got so much attention as the "Sweet Transvestite" in Rocky Horror Picture show. I just thought it was a portrayal of bi that liked womens lingerie. Note there weren't any kids in that movie? I remember it playing in theatres the same time the first Jaws came out. It was strict "no one under 18 admitted" even though there isn't just an ounce of nudity (just suggestion of fornication and sodom).

Reactions: W54/XM-388