• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any AR-7 Explorer Guys Out There?

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Have been going through the safe lately trying to bring ALL my collection up to par. I have had 5-6 AR-7s since the 80's and have enjoyed "customizing" them for self and friends. All were Charter Arms except the last one, which was a Survival Arms version. Now that I have looked closely at it it is of notably inferior fit, finish and material quality. I'm looking for a source for genuine Charter Arms parts to refit a receiver assy I have. Looking for GENUINE C.A. rifle barrel (aluminum clad with or without barrel nut and front sight), Outer stock butt cap (plastic with C.A. logo) and a Firing Pin. Numrich has the parts, but I could buy a WHOLE rifle for what they want. Bob's Parts in ARK is priced fairly, but will not take phone calls for inquiry. AR 7.com (???) always says they are TOO busy to answer the phone. This is not something I NEED, just trying to keep busy. Any other suppliers out there? Thanks in advance! Joe