• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Any Arkansas shooters?

Re: Any Arkansas shooters?

Mena Here, we're kinda to the left next to OK south of Ft Smith. Chris

Not too many around this area of the state. Should be something over near LR or Camp Robinson. Or if your south of the state Shreveport has a range out to 1000 yds. I am working on an area that I can get out to 500 yds it just gonna take some time because I am recovering from torn ligaments in my foot 2 weeks ago. Chris

Another C. Arkansas hider here. Mainly shoot at the Camp Robinson range in Mayflower. It's west of the Rock on 40. I'm out there on the weekends, fairly often. Nice 200 yard range for rifles, and 50 yd for pistols. Look for the only dude with a tactical weapon amongst many, many hunting rifles.

Mike

Conway Chapter present_ I will usuallybe the "other guy with the tactical rifles at Camp Robinson" or at least the one with the GAP rifles.

Howdy,Arkansas shooters
I shoot at Mayflower shooting range 25-200 yrd. range, I also shoot at Camp Robinson National Guard training base 200,300,600 yrd with Ar15 thru our gun club, 1 weekend a month.Our gun club is thinking about holding an f-class 1000 yrd rifle match. Im around the Jacksonville area.Gun club contacts are at our sight www.cagc1.com.
frank700ltr
Out

We need to schedule a meet and shoot at mayflower soon. Weather sucks right now, but I'm sure we'll get a ok weekend soon. The folks that run Mayflower are gtg. Once they get to know you, they let you do pretty much anything.

Ya'll fell free to PM me to trade email addresses.

mike

I am in Little Rock and am the CenterFire Prone Rifle Match Director at the Benton Gun Club. I am a NRA Rifle Instructor,a NRA Range Safety Office and IDPA Certified Safety Officer.

We shoot 200 and 300 yards prone each month (until the 600 yard range progress causes us to stop for contruction) and our website is http://www.bentongunclub.org/ We are in the process of setting up or 600 yard range and will shoot F-Class and hopefully Across the Course Matches before too long.

I also shoot F-Class 1000 yards at Camp Robinson and F-CLass 600 yards at Memphis, TN.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Been a Hide Member for a while but do not get over to this part very often. PM me if you want to get in touch.</span>

George Toney

I don't know who has it , but I have seen a pretty long range setup in the hills in Pike County. Big gong in valley with lots of distance to possibly shoot from. Anyone know whose it is??

Hey guys, Little Rock area here.

This is my first post, I have been lurking around here for a month now so I thought I would start posting.

Glad to see a few AR members.

Ive been shooting all my life, but just got into the long range game recently. I also just started reloading not long ago, I hope to learn a lot from SH forums.

I shoot out at Benton gun club, they have a new 600 yard range.

Very nice range, I would highly recommend it.

-Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ahorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, There are a couple of us from Pike county that can shoot
up too, way out there....</div></div>

Then you must know of the gong I speak of. It intrigues me every time I drive past it.

Near to Fort Smith here also.

Nope, never heard of it. Give us some more details. I shoot at the mayflower/camp robinson range from time to time.

The sportsman's range on Camp is only 200 yards. I don't know if civilians can just drive onto Camp and go shoot. I know military can use it after 1530 on the weekdays, weekends???. The benches suck, Mayflower is just up the road and the benches are concrete and very sturdy.

Newport Arkansas here... Would love to get together with some of you guys.

hello neighbor. I'm in Jonesboro. Isn't there a comp coming up in October over there in Newport?

Yes.. We are sponsoring a Duty Carry Only match on October the 11th.. Its a fundraiser for a local group.. Any retired or Active LE, Mil, Fire, Paramedic, EMT, or Corrections are welcome to come. Entry fees are $5.00 for each event... Drop me a line and maybe I can get you more info out..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pickpick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any shooters near northeast Ar. I'm in Jonesboro. </div></div>

Lol im in jonesboro as well.

HOWDY!

I live in south Arkansas close to Texarkana. I have to shoot at a range in Texas but It has a good 200 range with covered firing line.
If you live around Fort Smith you might want to check out the Old Fort gun club (oldest and largest club in the state). I think they have 2 ranges one is out on the river and another one somewhere.
My son and I used to shoot at the one on the river at some of their IPSC matches. Beautiful range.
There is also The CASA range just off hwy 10 west of the Rock. They just got through reworking their rifle range.
Years ago the used to shoot at the Pine Bluff arsenal but they may have closed it like they did the Red River arsenal after 9/11.
Merry Christmas
larryj

If anyone in Central Ark can go shoot at Mayflower today (Sunday 2/8), stop by and say hey. I'll be out there shooting 1911's and AR's today.

Anyone got a spot longer than 200 to shoot at,if so maybe we could get together and do some shooting.If anyone is interested let me know,I'm itching to stretch my 700's legs a little
grin.gif

Josh

Went out to a friend of mines deer lease today,best stretch we could get was 300.It was nice to have a little more room.I think I am going to join the Benton gunclub this month so I can try out that 600 yd range they have.
grin.gif

Lived in Jonesboro for a while then moved north. Any of you boys from around here need to stretch em out just give me a holler. Got room for 1k on level ground and 2k if you don't mind shooting down a slight hill.

I might just take you up on that sometime.I have really been wanting to see if I can even make a hit out past 300.
grin.gif

Northwest AR here......Saw someone's car today at Village on the Creek's Gym with a Hide window sticker. Who's maroon ford expedition was that?

I would think the gong your talking about is down the Shawmut Rd, whick is bout 4mi. N of Murfreesboro on 27N. Go down the Shawmut Rd bout 5 Mi., till you come to the first 4-way, take a left go bout 11/2 Mi. and you can't miss it. Only now there is a lease gate at the 4-way so you can'ta get too it. How did you see the gong, Going by? The hunting lease around the gong is Wall Mtn Hunting club. FYI krw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only now there is a lease gate at the 4-way so you can'ta get too it. How did you see the gong, Going by? </div></div>

A key will open the lock. I would imagine that the Wall Mtn Hunting Club leases land I manage in there.

I live near Fort Smith.
Looking for something longer than 300 yards.
I sure wish Knesek's would get their 800 meter range built.

Chuck

I live in the Fort Smith area also.
cpermd has Knesek's got there range built?
Anyone shooting past 300yd around here?

Thanks,

ltrain

I live in the Northwest Arkansas area, and unfortunately I can't find any good places to shoot at great distance.

Fortunately, my .338 Lapua is set to arrive this week, but unfortunately I only have a 100 yard range at my disposal. If I drive 1.5 hours to Fort Smith there is a 300 yard range. That said, I'd really enjoy getting together with a group of guys in the area and reach out an touch some metal at 600+ yards.

Are there any groups of folks that have land at their disposal and like to get together to shoot and tell tall tales of hunting and marksmanship?

Red Castle ain't too far a drive for yall

I used to live in Paragould. Considering moving back there or to the Jonesboro area.

Shooters in Arkansas. I am going open a range later this fall about 15min. NE of Searcy. I have taken a couple of year off from shooting but decided that this is what I am supposed to do with my life.
Check out my website. Feel free to contact me with question or suggestions. I hope to start shooting at Camp Robinson this month to meet some of you guys. I have been shooting Long Range tactical in TX and KY with my twin brother for about 6 months.

www.vetsshootingcenter.com email [email protected]

plumb acrossed the state of course
frown.gif