• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any expats here? Wife and I seriously considering leaving the US

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dough300
I found this site for you, hopefully they can help you with your brain damage.

There should be people here to help you find the magical land of free roads and bridges.

And to find a job after you get better.....................

I enjoy listening to the special class of dumbass who drives on the roads and hates the people who built and maintain them.

Uses the practically free electricity while bitching about how it is made and transported to his basement hideout.

Hates the government helping farmers but still fucking eats all the cheap food he can stuff in his face.

If you believed a word of the bullshit you spout you would not be using Al Gore's internet to post it here.
You bitch about crime, corruption, stasi-like FBI, fraudulent elections, and puppet president as much as anyone out there on one hand and then defend the hell out of it on the other. Interesting to say the least. You can continue to argue with yourself without me involved at this point. No sense in me arguing with a statist that will argue against himself.

I just came home from Disneyland in Southern California today. Mexicans outnumbered Whites 3-1, and all were over 200lbs with children. Tatted gangbangers and drunk paisas alike. The smell, the music, the spanish that is repeated after every English announcement... I always thought the US would just go in and conquer mexico over the years but I think they are going to give CA to mexico in a few decades.
based

I guess he's not leaving...

now he's "researching" how to defeat domestic armor with green tip on YouTube in another thread

Maybe we could create a Fed forum and move all the bait posts there, that would be kinda fun and humorous for the group

now he's "researching" how to defeat domestic armor with green tip on YouTube in another thread

Maybe we could create a Fed forum and move all the bait posts there, that would be kinda fun and humorous for the group
how about a running list of known/suspected feds pinned to the top of the bear pit

Reactions: Bender
how about a running list of known/suspected feds pinned to the top of the bear pit
What good what that do? You would have to add to the list all the LEO considering they assist the feds in their operations. Ask them about it and they will tell you themselves that they work side by side with them and will try and justify thy unjustifiable.

Somebody please point us to the source of the .308 green tips....
I'm almost out of 30.06 black tips.

well from the hard evidence presented here I'd say Mexico would be a grand place to move to as it's pretty empty. Failing that, I imagine Russia is short of a few bods too....

Do let us know how you get on won't you?

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
thought about moving to a third world country then realized give it a few more years and I'll already be a stranger in a 3rd world country so I choose to stay where I am just to be ahead of the curve for once .

Wow, it is amazing he's lasted this long. Looking back on his posts, he's quite obviously a spammer, with most posts having some spam link. I guess no one has bothered reporting him. Now I'm just curious how much longer he'll last.

Reactions: Redmanss
Wow, it is amazing he's lasted this long. Looking back on his posts, he's quite obviously a spammer, with most posts having some spam link. I guess no one has bothered reporting him. Now I'm just curious how much longer he'll last.
He comes back a week later to edit his posts with the spam link, thread drops back into obscurity, but paid clicks makes him money from people in the future clicking.

And I’ll add, I’ve reported a couple of his past posts, my guess is he’ll be smoked by morning.