• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any expats here? Wife and I seriously considering leaving the US

“voter ID is racist and impractical”

images

Alright, enough of the personal attacks, I apologize, my shit was uncalled-fored...

Reactions: 37L1
Honestly, were you even in America in 2020? This place has elections more fucked up than any country in Africa. There was rampant election fraud. I watched that video from Atlanta where they brought in suitcases stuffed with ballots and after they forced people to leave at 8pm with a fake water leak, they pulled out 80,000 fake Biden voted and counted them. I also watched them throw people out of the ballot counting in Philly when they discovered thousands of ballots all sealed by the same tape machine. Then we had the magical U-Haul of ballots in Michigan that the FBI said was completely "untraceable".

Speaking of an "honest judiciary" did you see what happened to people who complained about the elections on January 6th, some of them have spent more time in prison than actual rapists and murderers. And the FBI managed to find ALL of them when the Democrats ordered them too. Hunter Biden's laptop is a whole other thing of course. The FBI is utterly incapable of deciphering that thing.

There is literally a stock ETF that is based off of the stock trades made by our piece of shit, utterly corrupt congressman and women. It is up 20% this year. Crooked congressmen have made $65,000,000 in trades this year alone, all of them made money. When it comes to crooked fucking politicians, we lead the world with shitbags of every stripe. So much for honest government.

Other countries have fucking borders,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ours does not. Apparently.

I happen to think every great thing in the world is here in America. Except fat women in flip flops, I fucking hate them. But when it comes to guns, fast cars, hot women, hunting, camping, exploring the great outdoors and being able to realize the dream of home ownership and being able to create wealth and pass it down to your ungrateful kids to squander like halfwits.....................................................America is Number 1.

Since you picked one statement out to disagree with, here it is again:

"Especially if you actually have hopes of an at least somewhat fair and independent court system, human rights and the ability to at least appear to use elections to change the government."

You'll notice I specifically did not say all was perfect and no problems, but rather specifically said "have hopes" and "at least appear".

Does our country have a lot of problems and a lot of corruption? Sure and everybody knows that.

Our legal system has been corrupted by the Democrats and nobody is arguing that.
However, take a trip south of our border or over to Eastern Europe like the op wants to do and the whole "have hopes for a somewhat fair and independent court system" goes completely out the window. Take a trip past our north border and you find a court system that you have little hope of doing anything but rubber stamping what the government says.

Yes the USA is going downhill, but most other countries are way worse.

For the Elections, there has always been fraud, normally the fraud hasn't been as blatant or as effective in changing the outcome of elections at the federal level. But as bad as it looks like right now for USA elections, in many other countries, especially those with parliamentary systems or run by almost dictators, everybody knows that things are so rigged that change is near impossible and you can vote what you want and wind up with something quite different and tough.

So yes, this country does have a lot of problems, BUT go start looking for your promised land in another country, you are likely to find out that things are a lot worse and their judiciary and elections are way less "good" than we have here.

Sure, a lot of our politicians are corrupt but good luck in a lot of other countries where corruption is a feature at every level of government.
Again, we are not great, BUT good luck in other countries, you won't find some bunch of virtuous folks.

These folks come back time after time because y’all give the same reaction time after time.

They play y’all like a fiddle lol

@JR_PRO77

this is the word your vocabulary needs.

I'm always dropping screws and shit "fuck, where'd that chingaletta go?"

Since you picked one statement out to disagree with, here it is again:

"Especially if you actually have hopes of an at least somewhat fair and independent court system, human rights and the ability to at least appear to use elections to change the government."

You'll notice I specifically did not say all was perfect and no problems, but rather specifically said "have hopes" and "at least appear".

Does our country have a lot of problems and a lot of corruption? Sure and everybody knows that.

Our legal system has been corrupted by the Democrats and nobody is arguing that.
However, take a trip south of our border or over to Eastern Europe like the op wants to do and the whole "have hopes for a somewhat fair and independent court system" goes completely out the window. Take a trip past our north border and you find a court system that you have little hope of doing anything but rubber stamping what the government says.

Yes the USA is going downhill, but most other countries are way worse.

For the Elections, there has always been fraud, normally the fraud hasn't been as blatant or as effective in changing the outcome of elections at the federal level. But as bad as it looks like right now for USA elections, in many other countries, especially those with parliamentary systems or run by almost dictators, everybody knows that things are so rigged that change is near impossible and you can vote what you want and wind up with something quite different and tough.

So yes, this country does have a lot of problems, BUT go start looking for your promised land in another country, you are likely to find out that things are a lot worse and their judiciary and elections are way less "good" than we have here.

Sure, a lot of our politicians are corrupt but good luck in a lot of other countries where corruption is a feature at every level of government.
Again, we are not great, BUT good luck in other countries, you won't find some bunch of virtuous folks.
What is it with you Biden voters? You always go with, "yeah well there has always been election fraud". You keep forgetting the next sentence. " On a profound level in 2020."

Virgina had 382,443 more votes than voters in 2020. That is some serious 3rd world shit. All for Biden.

Call me a skeptic. When people find 250,000 magic mail in ballots that run 99.5% Biden and .05% Trump six hours after they officially "stopped" counting ballots, I'm suspicious.

That's hard to do in Iceland, they only have about 400k people and the dead are not allowed to vote.

That's hard to do in Iceland, they only have about 400k people and the dead are not allowed to vote.

You might find when living long term in Iceland that it's not quite the utopian society some folks think it is.
Especially not to someone who is used to the more free and loose lifestyle in the USA.

LatinX? that was my first thought as well, only some liberal dip shit, or intern at the some federal agency says that shit. OP needs to fuck off. LOL
And the fact he used it probably mean fellow glowies are here watching his performance and to make sure he used it.

This fuckup reminds me of the scene in the movie Inglourious Basterds when the SS officer in the bar caught the subtle fact the party sitting at the table next to them were imposters because one held three fingers up instead of two and a thumb when ordering another round.

1663418190025.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man and JR_77
I didn't believe it til I saw a pic of his car that he posted. Normal looking car, but had fuzzy dice and MarinePMI written on the windshield in Old English font.

But don't kid yourself... PMI is true blue American! Check out the 47 coats of laquer on that Juarez Hotrod!

PMI.gif

Cheers,

Sirhr

You mean same agency
Wrote up a decent post but never mind I’ll delete and edit it, morons don’t listen and I just keep repeating myself to deaf ears and I can’t have y’all knowing I’m not actually stupid.

Keep falling in the trap folks, you’re doing a great job, lol. 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
And the fact he used it probably mean fellow glowies are here watching his performance and to make sure he used it.

This fuckup reminds me of the scene in the movie Inglourious Basterds when the SS officer in the bar caught the subtle fact the party sitting at the table next to them were imposters because one held three fingers up instead of two and a thumb when ordering another round.

View attachment 7957917
That guy on the left there... with the spiffy uniform... is definitely related to the OP. Probably even has one of those creepy 1940's lampshades in his parents basement.

Sirhr

PS. @akmike47 You are, of course, totally right. But when else do we get to make fun of Hardy Kruger, Nazi's and @MarinePMI's spiffy ride in the same thread! Troll satirizing should be an Olympic Sport. Well, as long as Jesse Owens and Joe Louis don't embarras anyone! ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI
That guy on the left there... with the spiffy uniform... is definitely related to the OP. Probably even has one of those creepy 1940's lampshades in his parents basement.

Sirhr

PS. @akmike47 You are, of course, totally right. But when else do we get to make fun of Hardy Kruger, Nazi's and @MarinePMI's spiffy ride in the same thread! Troll satirizing should be an Olympic Sport. Well, as long as Jesse Owens and Joe Louis don't embarras anyone! ;-)
Oh I like to mess with them, but some of these dummies don’t understand they are why it happens lol. Berating trolls is fun for both sides going back and forth and doesn’t accomplish what they want so they move on, but playing into it is what keeps them coming back.

Also members making retarded posts on other sites inviting it doesn’t help either.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
You lost me at I am tired of both sides of the isle and moving to NE to have a better community to raise our families in, your rant against minorities, and subtly hinting at wanting white only neighborhoods.

Just go find an Arian brotherhood group to join ya fuckin racist.

Illegals suck, crime sucks, but you acting like a fucking tool bag bitch doesn't help either. Your right, you and your wife should leave.

Reactions: Fig
Am I the only one a little taken aback that @MarinePMI is half Latino?

Did not see that one coming.
LOL!

Correction; half hispanic, not latino. Latino implies Latin America. Some hispanics come from Europe (aka Spain), and are...(gasp), white. It's also why I can't understand half the crap some Mexicans say (aka "hillbilly Mexican), and when I do speak Spanish, my gardener jokes that my Spanish is better than his (and I hardly ever speak it anymore).

Just don't ask me to speak Cantonese. That was a language rarely spoken at home, and only by my maternal grandmother on rare occasions.

Illegals are a problem right now, not a particular race. The OP trying to tie it to a particular race is just...well, retarded and ignorant.

LOL!

Correction; half hispanic, not latino. Latino implies Latin America. Some hispanics come from Europe (aka Spain), and are...(gasp), white. It's also why I can't understand half the crap some Mexicans say (aka "hillbilly Mexican), and when I do speak Spanish, my gardener jokes that my Spanish is better than his (and I hardly ever speak it anymore).

Just don't ask me to speak Cantonese. That was a language rarely spoken at home, and only by my maternal grandmother on rare occasions.

Illegals are a problem right now, not a particular race. The OP trying to tie it to a particular race is just...well, retarded and ignorant.
My Spanish teacher through middle school and much of High School was originally from Guernica. Most racist motherfucker I ever saw in my life.

We had one kid in the class whose family was from Catalan... And apparently being from Catalan is the Spain Equivalent of being from West Virginia. He rode that kid mercilessly, even though he spoke perfect fluent Spanish.

Damn Eurotrash... all the same.

Sirhr

Cantonese can get you into all kinds of trouble when learning it, when you haven't quite mastered the tones.
The friendly locals helping you practice saying things may actually be just laughing their asses off because you don't get what you are actually saying
(true family story from my childhood) HA!

My Spanish teacher through middle school and much of High School was originally from Guernica. Most racist motherfucker I ever saw in my life.

We had one kid in the class whose family was from Catalan... And apparently being from Catalan is the Spain Equivalent of being from West Virginia. He rode that kid mercilessly, even though he spoke perfect fluent Spanish.

Damn Eurotrash... all the same.

Sirhr
Yeah, there are some arrogant Spaniards when it comes to language purity (which is something of a joke when you consider how Castilian Spanish is a significant dialect shift caused by a King with a lisp). I think the only group more anal about language purity are the Taiwanese. They're absolute language purity Nazi's in that regard.

Catalan, like the Basque region (which is where Guernica is), are populated by very independent people, who see themselves as separate (and different) from the vast majority of Spain. Which is really retarded in many ways. The whole Iberian peninsula has been invaded and occupied so many times throughout history, that there isn't a single bloodline that doesn't have a Moor, Roman or Frenchman in the woodpile somewhere.

It is ironic that Spaniards are called Spaniards, yet everyone of Spanish descent are referred to as "Hispanics", Since (it's generally accepted that) Spain's original name was "Hisperia" which morphed over time into "Espana", and was called that due to all the rabbits that populated the area in ancient times ("Hisperia" means "Land of Rabbits"). I feel a Monty Python skit coming on about now.... 😂

Cantonese can get you into all kinds of trouble when learning it, when you haven't quite mastered the tones.
The friendly locals helping you practice saying things may actually be just laughing their asses off because you don't get what you are actually saying
(true family story from my childhood) HA!
Truth! 😂😂😂

Reactions: Bender
I was taught words and phrases while working construction that I've used most of my adult life.
The other day I looked up and spotted a buzzard and mentioned it using the name I had been taught 'sopelote' (soap ee low te). My guys who are second generation Mexican American didn't know what I was talking about and called it another name, saying there are different names for the same thing. I knew that.

I said great, it's hard enough to learn one version of Spanish or Tex Mex without there being multiple versions.

Those that say Spanish or Tex Mex is easy to pick up are full of shit.

Reactions: JR_77
Yeah, there are some arrogant Spaniards when it comes to language purity (which is something of a joke when you consider how Castilian Spanish is a significant dialect shift caused by a King with a lisp). I think the only group more anal about language purity are the Taiwanese. They're absolute language purity Nazi's in that regard.

Catalan, like the Basque region (which is where Guernica is), are populated by very independent people, who see themselves as separate (and different) from the vast majority of Spain. Which is really retarded in many ways. The whole Iberian peninsula has been invaded and occupied so many times throughout history, that there isn't a single bloodline that doesn't have a Moor, Roman or Frenchman in the woodpile somewhere.

It is ironic that Spaniards are called Spaniards, yet everyone of Spanish descent are referred to as "Hispanics", Since (it's generally accepted that) Spain's original name was "Hisperia" which morphed over time into "Espana", and was called that due to all the rabbits that populated the area in ancient times ("Hisperia" means "Land of Rabbits"). I feel a Monty Python skit coming on about now.... 😂
Speaking of which, I dated a lady from Spain around 2000 ('Farewell And Adieu Fair Spanish Ladies...')
1663424916451.png

and she was the most Mexican hating racist I've ever known, openly calling illegals animals and brutes and quick to remind me she was 'Spanish'.

She had a great little bod at 5'7" and was DTF at a moments notice. I got horny during a dry spell and looked her up and found out she had gotten married, had a passel of kids and weighed 300 lbs. She obviously wasn't that much different.

she was the most Mexican hating racist I've ever known, openly calling illegals animals and brutes and quick to remind me she was 'Spanish'.
Plenty of Mexicans act that way, the lighter skinned euro ancestry types talk all sorts of shit about the shorter darker skinned Mexicans it’s stupid.

And I learned something today!

Sirhr

Plenty of Mexicans act that way, the lighter skinned euro ancestry types talk all sorts of shit about the shorter darker skinned Mexicans it’s stupid.
I've noticed the ones from Honduras are more cunning, thievish, militant and look down on the Mexicans that are just here to work as being stupid and easy to manipulate.

Reactions: Bender
You lost me at I am tired of both sides of the isle and moving to NE to have a better community to raise our families in, your rant against minorities, and subtly hinting at wanting white only neighborhoods.

Just go find an Arian brotherhood group to join ya fuckin racist.

Illegals suck, crime sucks, but you acting like a fucking tool bag bitch doesn't help either. Your right, you and your wife should leave.
Go fuck yourself racist.

Do you openly call those that live in black only neighborhoods racist? What about all the mexicans living in their many spanish speaking only communities which are mexico inside a sovereign state? Are you willing to call them out and say they were Mexican mafia racists? But to hell with a white man who chooses to live and is most comfortable around those like him which is provable and undeniable HUMAN NATURE, but he must be a bigoted piece of shit unlike the others and we need to virtue signal by calling this natural behavior out. Better nip that in the bud quick. Wouldn’t want him thinking he should have a white history month or care about passing his culture through the generations considering its all the rage to genocide the white man and we don’t want him to fight back. It’s easier that way.

cultures / people / societies that evolved in more austere, brutal, difficult conditions where the fight for survival requires lots of intelligence, planning, cooperation and hard work tend to dominate?

There's more to it than that, if all it took was a rough upbringing to produce strong/industrious/intelligent men then Africa would be an intergalactic superpower by now.

Growing up knew a family from Mexico City and you are correct they would look down on darker skinned Mexicans and had a disdain for them yet employed them to raise their kids, clean house, do yard work, personal assistants, employees.

Half of the family had lighter skin and sandy brown hair as you mentioned.

They dress in a particular way more upscale, wear a Rolex, and drive high end Mercedes. Kind of snobby and not very friendly for the most part.

Reactions: akmike47
P@JR_PRO77

this is the word your vocabulary needs.

I'm always dropping screws and shit "fuck, where'd that chingaletta go?"
Here‘s one a Mexican Cowboy I rode with growing up would use is the word “Chingow.” For instance if he cut himself with a knife he would say “Ay Chingow I cut myself“ however I’ve never heard anyone else it.

Last edited:
Reactions: akmike47

If you happen to live around actual Portuguese, it's pretty funny to watch their reaction when they run into somebody from Brazil who starts talking to them.

A Brazilian (if they haven't met Portuguese) is like, hey we can understand each other cool.
While the Portuguese have about the same reaction a proper upper crust snooty English noble would have to someone from the backwoods of the deep south being like "hey y'all we both speak English."

Back in the old days, the Communist party dignitaries from Northern China kind of tended to get a bit miffed if some pale face started trying to talk to them in Cantonese. I'm pretty sure the one I ran into back in the day was trying to tell me I needed to be reeducated in proper approved party language. HA!

Even in places you think are like totally homogenous like Japan, you find if you spend a bunch of time in Osaka and pick up the local speak, the folks in Tokyo kind of think you are some provincial rube but the folks in Osaka are like, hey cool you're not a snobby northern educated ass.