Any F1 racing fans?

bigdaddydmd

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Sep 30, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I too am waiting for this season to start. Looking forward to 4th of July Weekend and getting to be at home and watching the first race.

Jethro3898

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2011
Dothan, AL
I’m super stoked to get the ball rolling.

Since Mercedes has decided to go all touchy-feely for this season (cars wearing a black livery this whole season) I am switching my allegiance to my number 2......McLaren.

I’m normally a Lewis Hamilton fan, but I’m almost hoping He doesn’t win any races this season just so I won’t have to listen to his bullshit about the foolishness going on in the world.

ColinW

Private
Belligerents
Apr 28, 2020
F1 fan here! I grew up racing karts all around the southwest in So. Cal, so F1 was my motivation. Was never attracted to NASCAR, since real racers turn left AND right ;) My only claim to racing fame was that I out qualified(but was later over taken by) Scott Speed(Former Red bull/Toro Rosso driver back in 05'? 06?) when we were racking karts. I wanted to stuff his kart into the dirt on a few turns after he overtook me haha :) Favorite driver was Schummi. But, my team is still Ferrari. I sure miss and love karting though....I needed to do something with my life besides race karts and smoke weed. Life and military eventually got in the way of racing. Trying to get back into it years later, I found that karting isn't what it used to be and most all the tracks I raced at are mostly gone now. Any kart racers on here? Is karting still present in the states?

Last edited:

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
Belligerents
Jun 22, 2009
Some where in the US
F1 fan here! I grew up racing karts all around the southwest in So. Cal, so F1 was my motivation. Was never attracted to NASCAR, since real racers turn left AND right ;) My only claim to racing fame was that I out qualified(but was later over taken by) Scott Speed(Former Red bull/Toro Rosso driver back in 05'? 06?) when we were racking karts. I wanted to stuff his kart into the dirt on a few turns after he overtook me haha :) Favorite driver was Schummi. But, my team is still Ferrari. I sure miss and love karting though....I needed to do something with my life besides race karts and smoke weed. Life and military eventually got in the way of racing. Trying to get back into it years later, I found that karting isn't what it used to be and most all the tracks I raced at are mostly gone now. Any kart racers on here? Is karting still present in the states?
Jump up to cars and look at NASA and SCCA.