• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Any feedback on Larue Predatobr 7.62

Dj702

Privateer
Minuteman
May 17, 2014
Vegas
Looking to pick one up as opposed to the PWS Wraith which is obviously a lot more readily available and not as expensive. Anyone in here that has one have any good write ups and thoughts? Anything would help thanks/

Looking to pick one up as opposed to the PWS Wraith which is obviously a lot more readily available and not as expensive. Anyone in here that has one have any good write ups and thoughts? Anything would help thanks/

We have a few of them. So far they are the best Larue I have used. I didn't have great luck with the OBR's in the past. Shoot good, don't run great across the board (ammo, dirty, etc). The new ones seem to run like a champ and still shoot very well. Plus the design is very cool and the new rails and the way they attach is the best I have seen.

Yeah I was hearing good things about them. I was told by my boy the other days he's getting better groups on OBRs then he did with his 40 and I wanted to make sure the Predatobr didn't fall far from the tree but it sounds like it's even better