• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any home based FFL's here wanna help me get started?

Getting a FFL in NJ... There aren't too many states that are less gun friendly and in Bergan County non the less. Since you have to get the town's blessing you're fighting an uphill battle from the beginning. I'd REALLY think about that route very hard and what you really expect to get out of it.

Just going through one of your ideas about modifying standard capacity magazines. I may have missed it but they (NJ) doesn't spell out what they consider a legally blocked magazine, many of their laws are vague on purpose. You may also want to talk to a lawyer who specializes in gun laws to see what issues you may face. You may also want some sort of insurance to cover you ass which adds to the cost of ownership. As a fellow NJ peasant I think you're F'N NUTS to do this as a hobby. If you do it for a living and set up in the right spot you can do well since many in NJ and NY have no problem paying top dollar, but as a hobby it'll be a money pit at best.

Ha my county doesn’t have zoning, it was shot down at the vote.
I won't be investing in your county. I could end up with a garbage dump in one side yard, a trailer park out back and a bar on the other side. Well maybe the bar wouldn't be so bad.

• Angry
Reactions: E-Tool
Getting a FFL in NJ... There aren't too many states that are less gun friendly and in Bergan County non the less. Since you have to get the town's blessing you're fighting an uphill battle from the beginning. I'd REALLY think about that route very hard and what you really expect to get out of it.

Just going through one of your ideas about modifying standard capacity magazines. I may have missed it but they (NJ) doesn't spell out what they consider a legally blocked magazine, many of their laws are vague on purpose. You may also want to talk to a lawyer who specializes in gun laws to see what issues you may face. You may also want some sort of insurance to cover you ass which adds to the cost of ownership. As a fellow NJ peasant I think you're F'N NUTS to do this as a hobby. If you do it for a living and set up in the right spot you can do well since many in NJ and NY have no problem paying top dollar, but as a hobby it'll be a money pit at best.

Good point about the part time vs full time aspect.

I do know of a couple of successful FFL's in NJ that do it as a side gig, but they have it anchored to their main business (one is attached to a transmission shop, and the other to a hardware store). They can likely bundle insurance and other administrative things, so the ROI comes a lot sooner than a home hobbyist.

Reactions: Jimbo_K
Good find thanks man. I'm a member on that forum to but stay far away from that trian wreck there is so much misinformation on there it's hard to keep up. I was one of the OG's so to speak when that forum first started and now it's nothing like it used to be. If you even mention the word competition or match on there everyone panics. When it first started it was all about the local matches and was great for some good ol fashioned ribbing. Now you get banned for joking with your friends that you actually know witch is why there's almost none of us is left
Lou — Bully, the guy who was getting his FFL used to be Topher — he’s one of the good ones — I’m sure if you sent him a PM he would give you his phone number to chat — I was hoping he would get his FFl — I would have drove north to do my transfers with him

As far as I know, NJ will not issue a permit anywhere but a retail establishment — a hair salon is not retail, just like a home based denist office is not retail

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say you will not get a home based FFL in NJ

Yes it sucks here

Lou — Bully, the guy who was getting his FFL used to be Topher — he’s one of the good ones — I’m sure if you sent him a PM he would give you his phone number to chat — I was hoping he would get his FFl — I would have drove north to do my transfers with him

As far as I know, NJ will not issue a permit anywhere but a retail establishment — a hair salon is not retail, just like a home based denist office is not retail

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say you will not get a home based FFL in NJ

Yes it sucks here

I think it depends on municipality.

One of the sponors at that forum (JT's Guns) is a home business, there's a FFL in Wayne, NJ who works out of his house, and at least one more on that forum who has referenced it, so it's possible.

Home business is not uncommon. Lots of FFLs are home businesses.

All depends on if business is allowed by law at that particular location

I think it depends on municipality.

One of the sponors at that forum (JT's Guns) is a home business, there's a FFL in Wayne, NJ who works out of his house, and at least one more on that forum who has referenced it, so it's possible.
Yes, I know of a few established home based FFLs also — thing is getting a NEW home based FFL in NJ is extremely doubtful if not impossible

I would love to see Lou get an FFL out of his home

A friend of mine got permission to open an FFL in the sticks of Maryland out of his house. He went through 2 years and then all of a sudden, he got a letter that he would not be renewed unless he established his business in a commercially zoned property.

That's just the way it goes. Anyone wanting to operate an FFL out of their home must remember this same thing could happen to you.

Hi Jeremy, yeah nothing is easy in this state for sure. There's 3 of them that I know of pretty close to me. The guy in Hammonton that I always buy from, the guy that cerakoted my chassis last month who is just outside of Hammonton and a guy the next town over from me. I don't know much about the guy right next to me but over the last few weeks a friend of mine has been trying to use him for a transfer and the guy has been extremely flakey. He always has some excuses to string my friend along. Finally he gave up on that guy and went to my guy in Hammonton and now hes just waiting on nics, should be any day now. The cerakote guy is just a regular construction worker just like me with a regular house and he got his FFL within the last year or so, so it has to be possible depending on the zone. Being a jersey resident I've learned patience in waiting for this kind of stuff, if I'm off on the 8th I'm going to set up a meeting with the zoning officer.

Animaldumbass357

Wrong again. I just spoke with a friend who has gone through the process very recently in Colorado, and it doesn't even have to be an area that allows retail as long as a person isn't selling. Believe it or not it can be for personal use.

Keep believing what you want. I've now given 3 examples. I'm done with this thread.
have u bothered to really read the application? I just applied for mine 3 weeks ago, it clearly states u may not apply for an FFL license for personal use

Animaldumbass357

Wrong again. I just spoke with a friend who has gone through the process very recently in Colorado, and it doesn't even have to be an area that allows retail as long as a person isn't selling. Believe it or not it can be for personal use.

Keep believing what you want. I've now given 3 examples. I'm done with this thread.
If you're not an FFL, you shouldn't be dropping your limited understanding like it were law.

To add to the many reasons you could be wrong: people ask and get zoning variances all the time. It allows them to do something with their property without affecting the zoning of the general area they're in.

To all of you quoting me, I stopped caring about this thread last week.

I don't have an FFL, I will never get one because fuck the ATF, I am just going off of my understanding from others I know that do have them or have recently applied. Maybe there are people who tell ATF they aren't going to use it for personal use only, and they do anyway.

There will be no further responses from me in this thread.

I don't have an FFL, I will never get one because fuck the ATF, I am just going off of my understanding from others I know that do have them or have recently applied. Maybe there are people who tell ATF they aren't going to use it for personal use only, and they do anyway.
What you "understand" is wrong. You obviously have a learning disability.
"You promised us that once already."
Apparently that it not true, because here you are yet again

Last edited:
To all of you quoting me, I stopped caring about this thread last week.

Good, because it’s obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reactions: 308pirate
A friend of mine got permission to open an FFL in the sticks of Maryland out of his house. He went through 2 years and then all of a sudden, he got a letter that he would not be renewed unless he established his business in a commercially zoned property.

That's just the way it goes. Anyone wanting to operate an FFL out of their home must remember this same thing could happen to you.

You have to keep the political wheels spinning. I know someone who has one in PA, you need to visit the local departments and make/keep friends. If you get one and you're a hermit, you may not keep it.

OP - Have you gone to he ATF website a read the FFL application and requirements? You have to initial that each of the following has been complied with.
This is directly from the application:
a. The business/activity to be conducted under the Federal Firearms License is not prohibited by State or local law at the premises shown in item 6. This includes compliance with zoning ordinances. (Please contact your local zoning department PRIOR TO submitting application)
b. Within 30 days after the application is approved, the business/activity will comply with the requirements of State and local law applicable to the conduct of the business/activity.
c. Business/activity will not be conducted under the license until the requirements of State and local law applicable to the business/activity have been met.
d. A completed copy of this application has been sent (mailed or delivered) to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) of the locality in which the premises listed in item 6 is located (see instruction #4 and definition #1).

The 07 has additional requirements including registering with the Dept of State. ITAR requirements and fees have changed since I quit so I can't comment further.

You should consider having an attorney on retainer and not have the FFL in your personal name. Separate it so when you are sued you might have some space between the business and your personal assets. You should do some additional research.

OP - Have you gone to he ATF website a read the FFL application and requirements? You have to initial that each of the following has been complied with.
This is directly from the application:
a. The business/activity to be conducted under the Federal Firearms License is not prohibited by State or local law at the premises shown in item 6. This includes compliance with zoning ordinances. (Please contact your local zoning department PRIOR TO submitting application)
b. Within 30 days after the application is approved, the business/activity will comply with the requirements of State and local law applicable to the conduct of the business/activity.
c. Business/activity will not be conducted under the license until the requirements of State and local law applicable to the business/activity have been met.
d. A completed copy of this application has been sent (mailed or delivered) to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) of the locality in which the premises listed in item 6 is located (see instruction #4 and definition #1).

The 07 has additional requirements including registering with the Dept of State. ITAR requirements and fees have changed since I quit so I can't comment further.

You should consider having an attorney on retainer and not have the FFL in your personal name. Separate it so when you are sued you might have some space between the business and your personal assets. You should do some additional research.
Great post thanks! Yeah the website seems pretty straight forward compared to most gov websites lol. That's my first step, I should have a day off in a couple of weeks and I'm going to set up a meeting with the zoning officer to get started on step one.

I've been thinking about getting a lawyer buy I have no idea how to find one specifically qualified in this type of field.

I'm planning on going the llc route? Is that what you did?

Thanks again bud

Great post thanks! Yeah the website seems pretty straight forward compared to most gov websites lol. That's my first step, I should have a day off in a couple of weeks and I'm going to set up a meeting with the zoning officer to get started on step one.

I've been thinking about getting a lawyer buy I have no idea how to find one specifically qualified in this type of field.

I'm planning on going the llc route? Is that what you did?

Thanks again bud
Rocket ffl. Ryan cleckner is a lawyer.

Reactions: louu
Hi Jeremy, yeah nothing is easy in this state for sure. There's 3 of them that I know of pretty close to me. The guy in Hammonton that I always buy from, the guy that cerakoted my chassis last month who is just outside of Hammonton and a guy the next town over from me. I don't know much about the guy right next to me but over the last few weeks a friend of mine has been trying to use him for a transfer and the guy has been extremely flakey. He always has some excuses to string my friend along. Finally he gave up on that guy and went to my guy in Hammonton and now hes just waiting on nics, should be any day now. The cerakote guy is just a regular construction worker just like me with a regular house and he got his FFL within the last year or so, so it has to be possible depending on the zone. Being a jersey resident I've learned patience in waiting for this kind of stuff, if I'm off on the 8th I'm going to set up a meeting with the zoning officer.

That would be great if you could get one out of your house — hope your zoning works out — reach out to Bully/Topher over at NJGF, he’s a good guy who bailed on his FFL application — covid screwed it all up for him

I just did a transfer this weekend, Nics makes it painful
Drive 30 minutes one way to fill out 4473, leave and wait 4 days, drive back to pick up and pay $50

All the local FFLs are retired cops, they all want close to $100 for a transfer and are assholes about it

I can speak only for my town. I was NOT able to get my FFL out of my home. I’m not zoned commercial. Now, if I was able to run a home based business and get a variance from the city that would have worked. My neighborhood does not allow home based business like gunsmithing. Therefore I had to go to plan B which was an office. I’m a firearms engraver and do no retail sales. To make blanket statements that you do not need to be zoned correctly is misleading. The first thing to do is simply ask your local ATF agent and not the internet. There will be dozens of knuckleheads who “know a guy who has a home based FFL” but in reality don’t have a clue about his actual business/zoning status. And as for as blanket statements, ask 10 different ATF agents the same question you’ll get 10 different answers. The only one that matters is the guy or gal who is signing off on your FFL.

Reactions: Stoweit and louu
That would be great if you could get one out of your house — hope your zoning works out — reach out to Bully/Topher over at NJGF, he’s a good guy who bailed on his FFL application — covid screwed it all up for him

Drive 30 minutes one way to fill out 4473, leave and wait 4 days, drive back to pick up and pay $50

All the local FFLs are retired cops, they all want close to $100 for a transfer and are assholes about it
Yeah I'll probably reach out to him

Most of the indoor ranges offer a number of free transfers to members, you just pay the $16 NICS.

Thinking about getting my Class 3 FFL/SOT. Been wanting to for years. Might actually do it this year.

Sad part is, I don't really care to sell guns or cans, I just want to make it easier for me to buy them for my own collection, ,with minimal wait times! 🤣

Thinking about getting my Class 3 FFL/SOT. Been wanting to for years. Might actually do it this year.

Sad part is, I don't really care to sell guns or cans, I just want to make it easier for me to buy them for my own collection, ,with minimal wait times! 🤣

Start at post #1, read through most of this thread and you will have your answer. Not the outcome you want to hear.

Some states have it set up that they perform the NICS for firearms transferred in that state. The state dictate how much it can charge it's citizens for something that is free if the Feds would do that same check.
Never heard of that. Thanks

Animal and Bullgear piling on....K, whatever. One FFL has had his license just over a year, had the ATF at his residence for an interview during the application process and is also a lawyer. I highly doubt he's operating outside of the law. I'm not the one that made a blanket statement like Bullgear did. I simply said he was wrong and provided examples.

So far, nobody has proven my statement to be false. So who's stupid now?
Get used to that on this website. The good old boys club, venders, and rich guys all side with each other, and us regular peons & outsiders with different points of view aren't really welcome. And if you try to defend yourself from the dogpile, you'll be the one getting banned. I just got off a week long temp-ban for that same scenario. Did anything happen to the others? Nope... Just me, the one defending my own personal opinions that didn't meet their standards.

Get used to that on this website. The good old boys club, venders, and rich guys all side with each other, and us regular peons & outsiders with different points of view aren't really welcome. And if you try to defend yourself from the dogpile, you'll be the one getting banned. I just got off a week long temp-ban for that same scenario. Did anything happen to the others? Nope... Just me, the one defending my own personal opinions that didn't meet their standards.

When confronted with facts, some here feel their opinion out trumps those facts. Show me anywhere in this guys tirades where I said anything wrong. It's just that some people can't handle hearing the facts.

You do your own leg work. You get the application. You check with your local, county, and/or state government. Then come back here and tell me if I said anything that wasn't fact. The act of obtaining an FFL is much more difficult than completing an application and paying a fee. Those days are long gone.

Just me, the one defending my own personal opinions that didn't meet their standards.
In regard to this thread, he was "piled" on to because what he was spouting was just plain wrong. It was explained to him by many people in many different ways.

When confronted with facts, some here feel their opinion out trumps those facts. Show me anywhere in this guys tirades where I said anything wrong. It's just that some people can't handle hearing the facts.

You do your own leg work. You get the application. You check with your local, county, and/or state government. Then come back here and tell me if I said anything that wasn't fact. The act of obtaining an FFL is much more difficult than completing an application and paying a fee. Those days are long gone.
Nobody said anything about you. And I wasn't referring to you. It was a blanket statement based on personal events that recently happened to me on this site. I was simply giving a warning.

In regard to this thread, he was "piled" on to because what he was spouting was just plain wrong. It was explained to him by many people in many different ways.
In regards to this thread and his statements, maybe... I don't know. I haven't been through the process.

As for the other thread I'm referring to, it's long locked-down. But it was all opinions, nobody stated them as facts, but others thought their opinions were facts, so they felt it necessary to be d-bags about an outside opinion that challenged their's. I'm all for a good debate, but when you start name-calling and accusations, then I know I've already won, because they're out of arguments and defense. Which is what happened over there. Then in self-defense, I got banned, and they didn't. 🙄

Nobody said anything about you. And I wasn't referring to you. It was a blanket statement based on personal events that recently happened to me on this site. I was simply giving a warning.

You replied to post that actually did refer to me, so I responded.

You replied to post that actually did refer to me, so I responded.
That doesn't mean I was referring to you. If I was, I would have quoted you. I'm not a passive-aggressive pussy...I'll quote you directly if I'm calling you out. But I wasn't calling you out. 👍🏼

FWIW, there has been a lot of incorrect information shared here very "matter of factly". He was ganged up on because obviously he wasnt happy with the answers he got, and responded in a tone that upset some..and in all fairness shared some not smart ideas either (getting an FFL to enrich his personal collection, instead of engaging in an actual business).

Ive also paid for the RocketFFL course...and even the points shared here about type 7 and ITAR are outdated and inaccurate.

As far as zoning goes, you dont need to specifically be zoned for retail OR manufacturing. You need to either a. live in an area that has no rules against it, or b. apply for an exception, AKA zoning variance.

For example, some areas prohibit manufacturing in a large scale commercial capacity (think printing presses, or large scale machine shop in your basement), or prohibit it except that which is specifically permitted by a license (specifically like the ffl provided one).

its not black and white, the best (and correct) advice here was that it depends on where he lives, not that its specifically requires to be zoned for retail and manufacturing from the start, as a majority of people's residences would not be, yet thousands of home based FFLs exist to nullify that statement.

I got a guy that has a really big home based FFL helping me along now.

So far I have my approval letter from my zoning officer. He was a really good dude, even printed out and attached the ordinance for these types of business.

I applied for my LLC and got a little lazy and let them also do the EIN for me. I know I should have just done that myself but it was cheap so I don't care.

I also had ADT install a live monitored alarm in my house witch is a requirement. I bought a nice printer to.

Next step is once my LLC gets approved I'll apply to the state police and they will tell me when to apply to the ATF.

I'm also going to get a DBA when the llc gets approved.

Reactions: 308pirate
I got a guy that has a really big home based FFL helping me along now.

So far I have my approval letter from my zoning officer. He was a really good dude, even printed out and attached the ordinance for these types of business.

I applied for my LLC and got a little lazy and let them also do the EIN for me. I know I should have just done that myself but it was cheap so I don't care.

I also had ADT install a live monitored alarm in my house witch is a requirement. I bought a nice printer to.

Next step is once my LLC gets approved I'll apply to the state police and they will tell me when to apply to the ATF.

I'm also going to get a DBA when the llc gets approved.

Glad things are moving along so well!

I think some towns aren't as stupid about gun related subjects, so hopefully you won't run into any major roadbloacks.

Glad things are moving along so well!

I think some towns aren't as stupid about gun related subjects, so hopefully you won't run into any major roadbloacks.
Thanks man, I'm getting the impression that this is actually going to be pretty easy I just have to be patient.

So far everything is going well. I got my LLC, business license a d a bunch of other odds and ends. I'm still waiting on my DBA to get approved. The name is The Elmer Gun Company LLC. I mailed all the paperwork to the jersey state police and I'm waiting for the replies.

I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but I got a full monitored home alarm system installed, it's a requirement.

Hi guys,
I think I'm going to open a home based FFL. I have a couple of questions to start and will definitely have more later.

1. My biggest concern right now is what do you do if your not home and a firearm comes and needs to be signed for?
Most of the time this won't be a problem because usually someone is home at my house and I understand that all the people that could potentially sign for my guns has to be investigated just like myself by the BATF and this won't be a problem. I know this is not something that we should talk about on the internet so feel free to PM me or we can talk on the phone like normal people use to do lol. Customer service is really important to me and I don't want to be like some of the home based FFL's and do a half ass job.

2. I'm sure I'll find out the answer to this question later form the ATF but... New Jersey is obviously a 10 round state. Is it legal for a home based FFL in NJ to get standard capacity mags and block them to 10 rounds before I sell/transfer them?

3. What's the difference between 1 and 7? What's concerned gunsmithing vs manufacturing firearms? Is pinning muzzle brakes and collapsible stocks gunsmithing? Is assembling a whole AR from parts manufacturing or is that just gunsmithing as well? I'm not going to machine billet into lowers, to me that would be manufacturing something but to the ATF I don't know.

4. Is it true that my homeowners insurance (USAA) will just upgrade my insurance a little and be all I need?

Thanks in advance everyone
If you have any questions that haven't been answered here, feel free to pm me. I have been operating an ffl & sot out of an apartment(residential zoned) for about 7yrs. I don't feel like posting here as I'm sure every joe blo will disagree with real experience.

If you have any questions that haven't been answered here, feel free to pm me. I have been operating an ffl & sot out of an apartment(residential zoned) for about 7yrs. I don't feel like posting here as I'm sure every joe blo will disagree with real experience.
That's awesome thanks man!

As the Second Vice President to the latrine cleaner of the Good Old Boys Club here on the Hide, I would advise growing a thicker skin or just fucking off and going back to hang out with the fags on ARFCOM. The easily offended are like red meat, even outside of the Pit. Either option would work for the members in good standing of the GOBC, many thanks in advance.

As the Second Vice President to the latrine cleaner of the Good Old Boys Club here on the Hide, I would advise growing a thicker skin or just fucking off and going back to hang out with the fags on ARFCOM. The easily offended are like red meat, even outside of the Pit. Either option would work for the members in good standing of the GOBC, many thanks in advance.
Actually I've never been a member of ARFCOM, they're a bunch of douchebags and fags. And actually, I recommend not assuming you know anything about me. It would be the safest bet. 👍🏼

I have a bunch of updates, all good ones!

It's all taking a long time but it should wrap up soon, maybe finished in a month or so.

I had to do a zoom meeting with a judge today because I guess they are not doing in person court stuff anymore. He was very professional and straight forward. He granted me my retail firearms license. They are going to have a trooper bring it to me so I can sign it in front of them. About three weeks ago two state police officers had to come to my house and do an inspection of the safe, alarm systems and a few other things. They were very happy and helpful with everything I have going on. Jersey is obviously different than all other states but it's not to terrible.

I've been in contact with the ATF and will be mailing out more stuff to them next week. Everything I've been hearing from them and everyone else is they will move very fast compared to jersey.

The only real problems I've had was very minor, finding a police station that Wil do the old school ink fingerprint cards for the ATF. I found out today and made an appointment for a private place that does it that the ATF accepts. I go in a few days for that.

A few other things happened to since last time I updated this thread but it wasn't to big a deal.

I had my ATF interview a couple of days ago, went great. They said I should have my license a couple of weeks. That's the last thing I need to get going, everything else is done.

Do any of the other FFL's in this thread use gun store master for keeping the books? If so how do you like it? What printer do you use? I'd imagine buying ink and paper constantly would get expensive compared to using the free 4473's from the ATF.

i use a paper log book and the free 4473's. Not that big of deal . I also require anyone purchasing a gun to go to the sheriff's office and get a back ground check if they don't already have a purchase permit or CC. The other gun stores in town are doing the same. Only cost them $5 and it's good for 3 years. Also no chance of a fuck up on my part. Good luck with your business, i've only had mine 6 months, and don't know if i would do it again. A lot of paperwork. A friend of mine stopped by the other day who's had his ffl for about 15 yrs. said he's giving it up. To many rule changes. I sold my store in town and had to change my address to my home which i don't want anyone in. Will just be doing gun shows from here on out unless i get another business front in town

Also one thing I did wrong was getting the dba second and not registering the business with the DBA so that's actually useless.

The benifit of getting your FFL with a DBA over an LLC (in NJ, not sure about other states) is when you want a gun for yourself you don't have to do a backround check on yourself or get pistol permits. If you go the LLC route like I did I still have to do a backround check and Pistol permits. There still some paperwork you have to do to get a gun for yourself but it's not all the waiting and $16 nics check. But I also heard from another FFL here that with the latest law/system changes he can't figure out how to do it with his DBA. He could be missing something or THEY changed the rules so guys can't do it anymore

Also one thing I did wrong was getting the dba second and not registering the business with the DBA so that's actually useless.

The benifit of getting your FFL with a DBA over an LLC (in NJ, not sure about other states) is when you want a gun for yourself you don't have to do a backround check on yourself or get pistol permits. If you go the LLC route like I did I still have to do a backround check and Pistol permits. There still some paperwork you have to do to get a gun for yourself but it's not all the waiting and $16 nics check. But I also heard from another FFL here that with the latest law/system changes he can't figure out how to do it with his DBA. He could be missing something or THEY changed the rules so guys can't do it anymore
in NE as long as u have your purchase permit it's all u need

i use a paper log book and the free 4473's. Not that big of deal . I also require anyone purchasing a gun to go to the sheriff's office and get a back ground check if they don't already have a purchase permit or CC. The other gun stores in town are doing the same. Only cost them $5 and it's good for 3 years. Also no chance of a fuck up on my part. Good luck with your business, i've only had mine 6 months, and don't know if i would do it again. A lot of paperwork. A friend of mine stopped by the other day who's had his ffl for about 15 yrs. said he's giving it up. To many rule changes. I sold my store in town and had to change my address to my home which i don't want anyone in. Will just be doing gun shows from here on out unless i get another business front in town
Thanks man, someday I'll escape new jersey and these crazy laws.

Just the paperwork was enough to make you want to stop?