• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any updates on the MDT BR/Dasher Mag

Sutherlandsd

Bears. Beets. BattleStar Galactica.
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2013
NE TN
As the title states any updates on the MDT BR/Dasher mag. I am currently having no issues with my TL3/ARC with MK followers setup but am aware the day will come the wheels will fall off of that cart... I am contemplating 3D printing a solution if there will be a long delay on a good finished product.

@padom
@MDT_Josh

I’m definitely interested in dedicated BR/Dasher mags as well as inserts for MDT 12 rd mags.

I have a full spool of PLA, cheap TVA power and cheap labor with my kids don't make me steal your thunder MDT ?

It's spring we need to worry free shoot our 6's lol

Ew man...PLA lol? It'll turn to mush first summer match!

If you ever have an issue with my SLA follower I've been getting a bunch of various types of nylons extruded for me, you won't break a follower.

I just got a bunch of custom springs made and we'll be cranking out spacer kits for all the popular mags soon.

Ew man...PLA lol? It'll turn to mush first summer match!

If you ever have an issue with my SLA follower I've been getting a bunch of various types of nylons extruded for me, you won't break a follower.

I just got a bunch of custom springs made and we'll be cranking out spacer kits for all the popular mags soon.

By the heat of summer MDT or you or someone will have a good solution I hope! Your follower is great zero problems with mine. I planned on using your follower cut down and whatever filament my son could bring home from school for the spacer lol.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
With the recent Federal ruling striking down California's magazine capacity restriction law (11+ has been prohibited for two decades or so) you all need to get these out so I can buy some before the iron curtain goes down again...

With the recent Federal ruling striking down California's magazine capacity restriction law (11+ has been prohibited for two decades or so) you all need to get these out so I can buy some before the iron curtain goes down again...

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL THIS!!!!! Please get these out quick before it's too late for some of us lol I'm pretty much begging here hahaha

California is closing the window on hi-cap magazine importation at 5PM tomorrow. Any chance you guys could find a way to sell me and the other California folks the magazines prior to 5PM tomorrow? I don't care about delivery date, I just need the sale to happen to get in under the wire.

Thanks.

California is closing the window on hi-cap magazine importation at 5PM tomorrow. Any chance you guys could find a way to sell me and the other California folks the magazines prior to 5PM tomorrow? I don't care about delivery date, I just need the sale to happen to get in under the wire.

Thanks.

For that, you're going to have to email [email protected] or go to this link here!

Reactions: Franko
Update! MDT returned my email and made arrangements to help me order magazines. I was not able to buy them as I an running a three lug action and they are only working well with 2 lug actions. Any other CA folks should give them a call if you want to beat the deadline.

Thanks again to MDT for going way above and beyond to help me!

Is this an April fool, or did they sell out already?!
57068520_402326077012705_1593551687086243840_n.jpg

Is this a specific magazine or a mag kit that can be retro fitted to standard MDT mags.

Is this a specific magazine or a mag kit that can be retro fitted to standard MDT mags.

Mag with mag kit in it is what it looks like. I have a standard MDT 12 rounder that I modified a Primal Rights kit to fit. Glad they are making these so I don't have to sit there with a Dremel and tinker.

Reactions: M338
Mag with mag kit in it is what it looks like. I have a standard MDT 12 rounder that I modified a Primal Rights kit to fit. Glad they are making these so I don't have to sit there with a Dremel and tinker.

[/QUOTE]

I have tried modifying the primal rights kit, I cannot keep the follower from tipping in the MDT mags.

Josh,
Could you just sell us the insert kits for us unfortunate deplorables in the "Peoples Republic of California" I have the MDT mag 10 rounder already

I have tried modifying the primal rights kit, I cannot keep the follower from tipping in the MDT mags.
[/QUOTE]

Tipping left and right, or forward?

It took me about 30 minutes with an Dremel and pocket knife to get it to work to my satisfaction. I checked fit a lot during the process to make sure I wasn't removing too much. I did this a couple weeks ago, and have only run the mag 4-5 times while practicing on the range. So far it feeds like a champ.

Josh,
Could you just sell us the insert kits for us unfortunate deplorables in the "Peoples Republic of California" I have the MDT mag 10 rounder already

I'd like to, but no word yet on whether or not the kits will be available by themselves. As always, let our guys know at C/S and there is chance we may go ahead with it :) (https://support.mdttac.com/hc/en-us/requests/new )

Reactions: superde