• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody into robots? MTRS Talon 4

Haha seen one go about 150 foot high once. Didn’t fair so well, but was funny at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: stefan73
I woulda called that thing the "Mars Rover" from then on.
It landed in the Euphrates River and started its submersible career. Just across from the Iskandariyah Power plant in Iraq. Its new name is the USS Steve Zissou

Reactions: camocorvette
It landed in the Euphrates River and started its submersible career. Just across from the Iskandariyah Power plant in Iraq. Its new name is the USS Steve Zissou
EOD: "We need you to dive the TE and get our fucking robot out."

Dive Team: "Sorry...I just snagged a new MOS when I got the heads up on this job. Picked up a slot as a Suicide Bomber..."

• Haha
Reactions: roostercogburn98
This would be a fun project for my son's middle-school classmates. "Oh, your school has a FIRST team? That's cute..."

I'd mount an M2HB, camera array, area and directional mics and use it to patrol my yard. Maybe install AI software and rig up an autosigner so it can sign corporation paperwork and become it's own entity... Then I won't even be responsible for what it does!

• Haha
Reactions: stefan73