• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody w/ FDE Cerakoted Bolt Guns?

D94B2006-8DF2-49BD-AF5B-2340E7D4A8C2_zpscjlqssol.jpg

bad pic but it's smokin' awesome in person(stock is GAP Camo A5)

IMG_3214.jpgIMG_3213.jpg

Here is my Ga Precision Hospitaller in their version of the FDE. Notice how it does not match the RAL8000, but that is no big deal. The refinish from them is amazing and I would recommend them to get your rifle painted. So far, it is holding up very well under some decent usage.

Mine is currently in the shop but it is fde cerakote in a Manners T6A. I'll post pics once it gets back

Weatherby Chris Kyle Accumark 300 Win Mag #14 of 26 Limited Edition

Finished product :)

Last edited:
Anybody w/ FDE Cerakoted Bolt Guns?

I recently painted my stock with Brownell's Alumahyde II in "Earth Brown" which actually comes out FDE.

jase6avy.jpg
a2erudy8.jpg

Last edited:
The rifle Was Cerakoted with a mixture of Magpul FDE and Desert Sand. Because I do the Cerakoting myself I was mixing the colors in an attempt to match the stock. the pistol is two toned with the Magpul FDE and Desert Sand. The knife was done with the same mixture as the rifle only because I had left overs and didn't want to wast it.

IMG_1656a.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the "Lavender" FDE that X-Ring painted mine.... Actually Magpul FDE and is a shade darker then FDE.

Sully

Attachments

• 20130928_145423-1_resized.jpg
    20130928_145423-1_resized.jpg
    841 KB · Views: 23
I have pics of this rifle in a couple of threads, so if everybody's sick of seeing it, TOUGH TITTIES! :)

Barreled action is FDE, bolt knob, shroud and picatinny rail are Patriot Brown. The desert multicam on the chassis was done by Shortbus(Branden at Custom Gun Coatings). He sub'd OD Green for the parts he usually does really dark brown, and it works perfectly in TX.

Still waiting to paint the scope and mount till I figure out what the perfect scope will be. I'm on an optical oddysey right now.

2dkn4ty.jpg

FDE mixed on my 7mm08 hunter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Damoncali only thing I don't like is that particular buttstock is from the tactical model I don't use the monopod. That's the only way I could get it on the group buy here on the Hide a few years ago. It's a great stock and GA Precision put the pipe wrench on it perfectly.

Indeed I do...

Eliseo stock, Remmy action, USOptics scope (also Cerakoted), 6XC. Gary does the Cerakoting, I love the camo pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: