• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody want a genuine USMC 10X sniper scope.

$12000! Sounds like a deal to me! I wouldnt even consider selling either of my USMC SNIPER marked Unertl's for $6000. Those 2 that sold for $12000 had gone through the US Optics upgrade. I think the remainder of the scopes that CMP has without the Upgrade will sell for more. Here are some pictures of mine. Still got Haji-dust on them.
2v7t91j.jpg

25ip4jk.jpg

2uxuwcn.jpg

r93eis.jpg

NICE! I like the Early A3 GGG Rings on 1666! Did they come on the scope when you got it?

Prices are coming down! All those M40A1 out there and old school M82A1s that deserve to be properly topped off are now going to get it. The GGs were on the scope when It was on the SASR. Still have Haji-dust on them.

Last edited:
Read the rules about selling on site or you will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
This site if full of wannabe pricks goodbye and will enjoy m14 fourms feel free to delete my membership....

Anybody want a genuine USMC 10X sniper scope.

This site if full of wannabe pricks goodbye and will enjoy m14 fourms feel free to delete my membership....
For however long you last over there, make sure to check out H20Man's posts and the SEI info threads.

And don't worry, when things get rough there's always AR15.com.

Last edited:

Gee, and I thought I was grumpy because I had to post pone my elk hunt a couple days because I'm snowed in.

I hear rumor that they gave Anniston "employees" first crack at the scopes then CMP put a few of the left over scopes out to auction. Look toward ebay for the scopes as that is where all the Winchester uncut op rods and lock bar sights go to. What doesn't make sense is that the Marine Corps Museum was trying to get one of these scopes and the Marine Corps refused to give it up. Why did they hand all the scopes over to the CMP? All that said, I'm happy that they are out there and can find their way into protected collections. I'm not happy about them being priced out of a HOG's hands. Remington did a great thing by offering US Army Snipers first crack at return M24's. I give Remington tons of respect for that.

Why did they hand all the scopes over to the CMP?

Congress set those rules when the gave the CMP their Charter, replacing the DCM

I'm happy that they are out there and can find their way into protected collections. I'm not happy about them being priced out of a HOG's hands.

Bidders set the price, not the CMP, they start most of their bids at $1.

If you noticed what happen when the CMP tried to sell M84's via their web site you'd see why they decided to go the auction round with the limited number of the marine scopes. The M84s really clogged the site.

The M84, scope mounts and flash hider sale was a TOTAL disaster.
Didn't help that they decided to do it on Black Monday.

The M84, scope mounts and flash hider sale was a TOTAL disaster.
Didn't help that they decided to do it on Black Monday.
I remember that. I was one of the lucky ones. I had multiple instances open and would just keep clicking back and forth until one hit without the error.
Thank goodness the bayonet sale went a bit better.