• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody want to help the Marines locate their F35?

Does an f35 have auto land capability?

I think they were designed to go “uninhabited cockpit” at some point in their lifecycle.

Betting the actuators and software are all there.

Just a thought… sirhr
Curious of this too and what all AI does this platform have have being that it’s 5th gen tech?!?!

IMG_5435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Just saw on newsnation that they found the missing F35. Pilot ejected at a high altitude with the autopilot "on". It crashed, but didn't say where. LOL

Don't these planes have a transponder, or some device for location if they go down?
Almost all civil aircraft have Emergency Locator Transmitters. Of course they don't work when the aircraft disintegrates on impact.

Military aircraft may or may not have them, I don't know. If they do I'm sure the signal would be encrypted? But again the transmitter has to be in one piece to work.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I cant understand why he would leave it on auto pilot and eject?

I have a feeling somebody's looking for an new job.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Illuminate us with your flying experience

At least I can claim that I am private pilot with a single engine land certificate, complex aircraft endorsement, instrument rating, and 300 total flight hours with about half of that in Beech Bonanzas.

I stopped flying quite a few years ago as I moved away from access to a very low cost flying club.

My nephew is a United pilot and doesn't seem to concerned with female captains and first officers.

Nobody asked, or for that matter gives a shit, about your flying credentials. You have elected to make a positive statement about me. You don't know me. You don't know anything about me. Yet somehow you felt entitled to make claims about me.

Claims that are in effect lies. You are a lier. Now you want me to refute you. That's not how it works you conniving asshole.

You said I could not fly a Cessna 150. I certainly would not climb into the front seat next to a stinky asshole like you.

What difference does that make to you? Why is it any of your business? What the fuck made you feel that you had to post about me? You are a fairly low grade of big mouth skum.

Last edited:
Almost all civil aircraft have Emergency Locator Transmitters. Of course they don't work when the aircraft disintegrates on impact.

Military aircraft may or may not have them, I don't know. If they do I'm sure the signal would be encrypted? But again the transmitter has to be in one piece to work.
Military aircraft have locating beacons. I can say it I wasn’t an officer supposedly bound for lifetime.

Whether or not it was turned on is another story.

My feeling is the stealth jet is just stealth for something else they don’t want you to see in the news.

This is some dumb shit but people will talk about it for a week to the ignoring of something else. Maybe they don’t want for us to see videos of innocent people being run or gunned down.

Tell me the F35 had a Nintendo controller.

Last edited:
Nobody asked, or for that matter gives a shit, about your flying credentials. You have elected to make a positive statement about me. You don't know me. You don't know anything about me. Yet somehow you felt entitled to make claims about me.

Claims that are in effect lies. You are a lier. Now you want me to refute you. That's not how it works you conniving asshole.

You said I could not fly a Cessna 150. I certainly would not climb into the front seat next to a stinky asshole like you.

I currently own a Cessna 182. N79467. But what difference does that make to you? Why is it any of your business? What the fuck made you feel that you had to post about me? You are a fairly low grade of big mouth skum.
Calm the fuck down there top winger…. This is the HIDE and you can’t get you panties in a wad over comments that offend you especially over your flying credentials. Chill bud, grain of salt!!!

I currently own a Cessna 182. N79467. But what difference does that make to you? Why is it any of your business? What the fuck made you feel that you had to post about me? You are a fairly low grade of big mouth skum.
I don't need you to believe my flying credentials. Your opinion of me matters to me as much as a dog turd on the sidewalk.

You talk about women in aviation as if you were some shit hot stick jockey when in fact you're a putz who never achieved anything close to what any woman with military wings on her chest ever did

• Haha
Reactions: JIMB3AM
I don't need you to believe my flying credentials. Your opinion of me matters to me as much as a dog turd on the sidewalk.

You talk about women in aviation as if you were some shit hot stick jockey when in fact you're a putz who never achieved anything close to what any woman with military wings on her chest ever did
I did not say I disbelieved any of your claims about yourself. Who gives a shit if you used to fly around in a Bonanza you didn't even own. This is The Bear Pit. Affirmative action hires don't get a pass here.
Calm the fuck down there top winger…. This is the HIDE and you can’t get you panties in a wad over comments that offend you especially over your flying credentials. Chill bud, grain of salt!!!

But I'm not the topic of the thread, until you and you butt buddie hijacked it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: JIMB3AM and Maggot
...I wonder what kind of incident causes a pilot to eject from a plane that is still flying straight and level, and not on fire.
Well this is a Marine we're talking about, so... maybe they were choking on a crayon?

IMG_5462.jpeg
Is this party over yet??? It’s already going around that the crash site is FAKE….fuck’n shocker right!?!?!?