• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone buy from Palmetto State Armory

They are showing a 9mm AR15 on their site now and it is calling me. CMMG upper and their lower

I've only bought ammunition from them but have heard good things about their AR components. Prices seem fair across the board but, as mentioned by previous posters, speed of shipping could be better.

They said it would take 3 weeks to deliver and it did exactly that. No problems if you go into it knowing that up front.

just be prepare for 2 week+ to ship to your door when things got busy for them. otherwise good price, gtg.

Like the prices, hate the shipping times

If you order around the holidays expect around a 1 month wait, that being said I have built up a few ARs with their premium parts and am extremely pleased with the quality, especially for the price

I ordered 30 mags and got 10 three weeks later. All the documents stated they picked, packed, and shopped 30 mags. A quick call got my 20 unshipped mags in the post like three weeks later. It is almost like they get an order they order the product and when it gets in they send it out.

Been utilizing PSA for years. I've never had an issue of any sort. Most complaints I see are due to slow shipping, but that's not something I've experienced either.

Just ordered a blem lower. It took them 2 days to ship and they called my FFL. I didn't have to do a thing but place the order online. Hope that helps.

L

Only bought ammo, but it was good quality and each transaction was without a hitch. Highly recommended.
Skip

I ordered AR mags, bolt group rebuild kits, some other misc AR parts, and one of their complete AR bolt groups. All of it arrived within a week or so of placing the order and all of it seems to be of good quality. Been using the mags for some time (Palmetto's brand) and they work fine with no issues through 4 different AR type rifles. The bolt group has yet to be used, so I really can't speak to that one, but otherwise I have no complaints thus far.

Good prices if they have it, not very good with sending tracking information so you are fairly in the dark to when it is coming.

They have good prices on ammo but they do charge your card immediately and you don’t get an order confirmation and the order is not processed for weeks. In the end, they do ship and you get your stuff. I would say order if you are not in a hurry but otherwise….