• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else tired of the animated GIFs

elephantrider

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2004
CA
Is anyone else tired of seeing the animated gifs that folks here are using in their signatures and avatars? Specifically I am talking about the ones with women in various states of undress. I love women, tits, and ass as much as the next guy, but I come to this site for guns and not to get distracted by a these animations. Anyone else think these should be reigned in a little and keep the site classy?

Re: Anyone else tired of the animated GIFs

I agree. I find women's tits & ass revolting. It's nice to see someone else shares my persuasion.

Cheers.

BTW, I can relate to your forum name.

CrossDresserVsTruck.gif

Just go to your "my stuff" tab, select "edit preferences" and choose NOT to show others avatars and/or signatures. I don't mind the gifs, but I turned off the avatars and signatures so I could browse the site while my boys sit next to me while watching cartoons or whatever...

Wait you are from California and have a problem with something and feel the need to bitch... SHOCKING!!!!

chawk, thanks for the tip. Didn't notice that in the preferences before.

Should've known the peanut gallery would come by with a lame comment or two.

Geez, who would've known the animated avatar crowd was so sensative? You would think I said something bad about their mothers they way these guys react.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone else tired of seeing the animated gifs that folks here are using. Specifically I am talking about the ones with women in various states of undress. I love tits, and ass of a guy, but I get distracted by a these animations. </div></div>

fattydance.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone else tired of seeing the animated gifs that folks here are using in their signatures and avatars? Specifically I am talking about the ones with women in various states of undress. I love women, tits, and ass as much as the next guy, but I come to this site for guns and not to get distracted by a these animations. Anyone else think these should be reigned in a little and keep the site classy? </div></div>

Want a tissue???

I see the problem = <span style="font-weight: bold">CALISTUPIDFORNYA</span>

Geezus h christ. If all you have to complain about in life is peoples gif avatars, I feel no fucking pitty for you. People who act like you, are one reason this state has such a bad name...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone else tired of seeing the animated gifs that folks here are using in their signatures and avatars? Specifically I am talking about the ones with women in various states of undress. I love women, tits, and ass as much as the next guy, but I come to this site for guns and not to get distracted by a these animations. Anyone else think these should be reigned in a little and keep the site classy? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I love women, tits, and ass as much as the next guy, but I come to this site for guns and not to get distracted by a these animations. Anyone else think these should be reigned in a little and keep the site classy? </div></div>

I am reminded of my shot on Thursday - the biting flies were on me, and seemed to really favor my ears.

I am left to wonder - if your focus is distracted while reading by animation, how are you able to shoot when things are crawling on you or biting you?

The GIF's keep me in suspense and give me hope of seeing beautiful things, alot fucking better than what is in my own reality (god I'm bored). If you got a problem then it is that, your own problem. I say rejoice and watch a women cut her shirt to the point of near nip and start over to give that lonely soul a hope of seeing a pepperoni. 9 beers and I don't feel shit ,11 13?

I am 100% with elephant rider on this one. I feel like such a perve cranking one out while looking at Snipers Hide avatars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am 100% with elephant rider on this one. I feel like such a perve cranking one out while looking at Snipers Hide avatars. </div></div>

LOL.

rule-34-muppets.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but I come to this site for guns and not to get distracted by a these animations. </div></div>

Self discipline.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait you are from California and have a problem with something and feel the need to bitch... SHOCKING!!!!</div></div>

Thats so true

You have less than 100 posts and already have issues. Not being a wiseacre, but you might want to try a more pedestrian site. There are several that have excellent recipes and tips for buying cookware. Some even offer coupons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Elephant%252520Sex.gif
</div></div>

That is awesome