• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else watch this limpwristed faggot bullshit?

1623597364299.png

1623597652591.png

NOOOOOOOO!!!!UFCis where its at

Reactions: 10ring'r
I hate fucking ball sports. I like gun, fishing and smoking briskets, steaks, ect. I watch YouTube for tv. Misty gun and optics reviews. Call me simple but not a fag or unicorn. People ( men) need to wake up. Everything ain't racist, and men ain't men anymore.
These pussy guys wear their girlfriends jeans if they even have a girlfriend. Man up bitches. I guess I identify as a fuckin beer can. I didn't do with a damn in English either so I don't give a fuck about what pronouns someone thinks they are. My rant for today. Have a good one MEN. One more thing, FUCK their feelings
Ok...now this is funny right here! My sentiments EXACTLY. Except for the sports, I'm with the German on this. Eriksen can play. I appreciate that, even though I'm a Bayern Munich fan myself.

I think yall are missing the point. The talking heads probably think we are total idiots but I think the talking head shows and talking head interruptions are just a who lot less expensive to produce than actually showing sports. Its about the dollar.

Talking heads love to hear their own selves talking. Thus, sporting events are marred and sports networks are marred by show after show after show of these talking heads telling us what just happened.

So, to get back to the OP’s point, those talking heads have to say something that makes the talking heads seem very, very important. And the sports networks rake in the bucks from sponsors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
What the heck. For entertainment here's a little drive by.

All men's contact sports are so fucking GAY. A bunch of faggot wannabes try'n cop a feel under the guise of "sports". Contact sports are merely the outward manifestation of their inner turmoil -- trying to come to terms with the shame over their most wanting Bromance desires to suck a fat cock. And those that scream the loudest got the deepest hidden desires...

There now.. how ya like them apples?:ROFLMAO:

Gonna sit back now and watch the show! :coffee:
Ooo-eee. This gonna be good.
Bahahaha
Reported to mods for homophobic content

🤣

I hate fucking ball sports. I like gun, fishing and smoking briskets, steaks, ect. I watch YouTube for tv. Misty gun and optics reviews. Call me simple but not a fag or unicorn. People ( men) need to wake up. Everything ain't racist, and men ain't men anymore.
These pussy guys wear their girlfriends jeans if they even have a girlfriend. Man up bitches. I guess I identify as a fuckin beer can. I didn't do with a damn in English either so I don't give a fuck about what pronouns someone thinks they are. My rant for today. Have a good one MEN. One more thing, FUCK their feelings
Same here. Went out hunting friday night for coyote and fishing last night after work! To hell with sitting in front of a tv watching grown men chasing balls.

I have met quite a few reasonable gay men, but never a reasonable liberal. Comparing a 'faggot' to a liberal is ridiculous. Can do without the homophobic crap. Some folks need to grow up from the school yard language and focus their (rightful) disgrace at the right people.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
I love how people like lebron sits in his multi million mansion with security says defund the cops and runs his fuckin mouth. Here I sit in my normal house with my 9mm in the hills along with most all my neighbors who have guns and for the most part we don't have shit happen. Some billy Timmy mother fucker may try to take a plastic chair off somebody's porch but mostly it's safe here. Fuck celebs and their opinion. Here in the real world people still watch a neighbors house when their gone, and they know the favor will be returned. The law don't fuck with nobody. I love living in the sticks

I have met quite a few reasonable gay men, but never a reasonable liberal. Comparing a 'faggot' to a liberal is ridiculous. Can do without the homophobic crap. Some folks need to grow up from the school yard language and focus their (rightful) disgrace at the right people.
Libs are fags. Get outta here with that bullshit. Shit don't fly with me. Ain't no reasonable gay men. They're cock suckers that I choose not to be around. I don't hate them but now they wanna make you accept them or else. No. I don't run around hollering is you ain't straight then fuck you, your canceled. Some people still have family values and morals

Last edited:
the term "faggot", for most of us, has nothing to do with sexual preferences.

a faggot is a wimp or geek that can't do basic guy shit, like start a lawn mower or throw a ball to another person.

this asshole is a fucking faggot, and it has nothing to do with being gay.

a faggot is a wimp or geek that can't do basic guy shit, like start a lawn mower or throw a ball to another person.

Exactly lbc. Don't get on the pit looking for a box of tissues. Go to cnn for that

Last edited:
Reactions: Average guy
as kids, we played smear the queer and called each other faggots before we even knew about butt stuff.
fast forward 20 years when i carpooled with a gay guy at work, and we both called bad drivers fucking faggots.
I'm 35 and my generation started most this shit. I would like to ga back 20 years and start over. I wasn't raised to hate Jesus and cater to everybody's shit that hated how I believe. I may bust hell wide open but won't be for being a hypocrite or being a cock sucker. I always try to treat people good and I'd give my shirt to somebody if they needed it. But today people are messed up for the way they do

Reactions: deersniper
I'm 35 and my generation started most this shit. I would like to ga back 20 years and start over. I wasn't raised to hate Jesus and cater to everybody's shit that hated how I believe. I may bust hell wide open but won't be for being a hypocrite or being a cock sucker. I always try to treat people good and I'd give my shirt to somebody if they needed it. But today people are messed up for the way they do
one of the things that i have heard "about boomers" is that we have thick skin and are not easily offended by verbal remarks.
i am not sure if this is true of all of us, but that is how i grew up in southern california. it was normal to call our friends "dicks" when they were being dicks. fucking retard was a normal dig for a simple mistake. nobody took offense.
i did have a friend from a small town in MN and he was shocked at how much we "insulted" our friends.
it is a manner of speaking that maybe is different now?

one of the things that i have heard "about boomers" is that we have thick skin and are not easily offended by verbal remarks.
i am not sure if this is true of all of us, but that is how i grew up in southern california. it was normal to call our friends "dicks" when they were being dicks. fucking retard was a normal dig for a simple mistake. nobody took offense.
i did have a friend from a small town in MN and he was shocked at how much we "insulted" our friends.
To me that's was just boys being boys. My papaw kinda instilled the old ways in me. I can't stand this new age, hurt feelings bull shit. Be a man not a cuck

To me that's was just boys being boys. My papaw kinda instilled the old ways in me. I can't stand this new age, hurt feelings bull shit. Be a man not a cuck
crepes are gay!

i wonder if that trigger any of the millennials here.

Libs are fags. Get outta here with that bullshit. Shit don't fly with me. Ain't no reasonable gay men. They're cock suckers that I choose not to be around. I don't hate them but now they wanna make you accept them or else. No. I don't run around hollering is you ain't straight then fuck you, your canceled. Some people still have family values and morals
Then you may want to choose to 'not be around' here, as we have some openly gay members, who I might add, are regarded with far more respect, than are you.

Reactions: Average guy
Then you may want to choose to 'not be around' here, as we have some openly gay members, who I might add, are regarded with far more respect, than are you.
I don't think you get my point. Openly gay don't bother me. But like the media says I have to accept it or else is what gets me. I personally don't agree with it but I dont give a shit what they do. I have my own family values that I go by. Me saying fag like lbc said don't mean just gay. If I offend anyone I don't care. If your feelings get hurt I don't care. But don't say I have to agree with you or else. And I ain't looking for respect. I'm just a country guy who believes what I believe. Nothing else. Don't get butt hurt. It's also funny that if I don't agree, there's always somebody defending shit like you. That's fine tho. Ya know free speech and shit. But I got my free speech and how I want to believe on the other side. At the end of the day if they wanna suck a dick that's fine, just don't push it on me

Last edited:
Hi,

Only "ball" sport worth watching.

WARNING: TURN OFF SOUND!!

Sincerely,
Theis

DAYUM!!! I've never seen rugby, before. I heard it's rough, but geez! I would have played the hell out of that sport, in my college days. Looks fun as hell.

Last edited:
as kids, we played smear the queer and called each other faggots before we even knew about butt stuff.
fast forward 20 years when i carpooled with a gay guy at work, and we both called bad drivers fucking faggots.
carpoolworld_logo_3_200.png

Faggot as an insult works because its a universal thing that means 30 different things to people, yet they all take it as bad. It's not meant to be anti gay or whatever specifically. For me, I saw it sprout out in middle school as a new alternative to 'fuck you' 'asshole' 'dumbshit' etc because they already had literally no effect on anyone. But you said faggot...and it was mean!

It's also why I call people muppets. First, they have no idea how to react to it because it isn't a universally acknowledged swear word. Yet, they know it isn't anything nice. Yet....they aren't even actually sure WTF is even really means.

I called this faggot builder that came to my doorstep trying to tell me my concerns with his white trash meth head level of 'constructing' things that were about to damage my property were somehow my fault/problem. LOL. Called him a muppet after telling him how wrong he was and mentioning to him and his client that he doesn't even have a building permit...because I checked. Anyways, the muppet thing stopped both of them dead in their tracks and they had no come back for it. I was always waiting for Round 2 as I was going to call him a muppet again, but hes fucked off and never comes near me.

It's great.

If we ever had a giant SH get together like we did that one time at @sirhrmechanic's house, I foresee @gayguns calling everyone faggots, the entire time.

Faggot as an insult works because its a universal thing that means 30 different things to people, yet they all take it as bad. It's not meant to be anti gay or whatever specifically. For me, I saw it sprout out in middle school as a new alternative to 'fuck you' 'asshole' 'dumbshit' etc because they already had literally no effect on anyone. But you said faggot...and it was mean!

It's also why I call people muppets. First, they have no idea how to react to it because it isn't a universally acknowledged swear word. Yet, they know it isn't anything nice. Yet....they aren't even actually sure WTF is even really means.

I called this faggot builder that came to my doorstep trying to tell me my concerns with his white trash meth head level of 'constructing' things that were about to damage my property were somehow my fault/problem. LOL. Called him a muppet after telling him how wrong he was and mentioning to him and his client that he doesn't even have a building permit...because I checked. Anyways, the muppet thing stopped both of them dead in their tracks and they had no come back for it. I was always waiting for Round 2 as I was going to call him a muppet again, but hes fucked off and never comes near me.

It's great.

If we ever had a giant SH get together like we did that one time at @sirhrmechanic's house, I foresee @gayguns calling everyone faggots, the entire time.
lol, i have found goatroper confounds a lot of people.

Anyone who things “faggots” means homesexual is a def a faggot

That’s so gay doesn’t mean that’s so homo

Reactions: Solidsnake85
When I saw the title of this thread, my very first thought was “No, @TheGerman, you’re the only one that watches soccer…”

I had that word slip out at work and the dude I was calling a faggot actually told me it originally described a bundle of sticks...never knew that as a kid.

I’m 35 and we call each other all kinds of names still…. No one gets offended.

I had that word slip out at work and the dude I was calling a faggot actually told me it originally described a bundle of sticks...never knew that as a kid.
a faggot can also be a meatball, and a fag is also a cigarette in some places (like the uk).
faggots and mushy peas is one of the worst meals i have had,

Reactions: AngryKoala

I have two reoccurring nightmares.

One is that I'm throwing the opening pitch and I don't make it to home plate.

The other I'm in a life or death situation, fire my weapon and the bullet dribbles out of the barrel.

I hated Fauci before seeing this. I both hate and pity him after.

You know, I can get behind this thread!

Hahahah.. That reminds me of my slogan I came up with once for my group I once was trying to get off the ground called Gays With Guns

"We got your back!"

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This thread has gone far away from the original intent. Now, I really don’t have much of a dog in this hunt, but, also, I am not a big fan of all the new lbgtqrstuvwxyz rules our current government is demading we adhere to.

So, what I really need to add, if all this really hurts your feelings or, you are somewhat concerned (and rightly so) that we are digging ourselves into a hole we may not be able to climb out of....consider this

Don’t, I Repeat Don’t watch the film “Blazing Saddles”

“What in the Wild Wild World of Sports isa goin on here?”
“I hired you people get some track laidk, not dance around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots”.

Last edited:
That begs the question though... what's different in how Kansas City Faggots dance --vs, say any other faggot?
:ROFLMAO: