• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone ever order directly from Dewey Rods?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
I ordered some gun cleaning supplies (no chemicals) directly from J. Dewey in CT, over 8 days ago- still no confirmation it shipped, projected delivery date, or tracking number. I only received email confirmation of order, and an invoice of paid in full. Talk about old school business practices! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308
Never ordered direct from them since the coated cleaning rods are so popular have never had an issue finding them.
Dont feel bad been waiting on some parts from Cannon for going on a month and a half now.
Might have to give them a call on monday for piece of mind maybe you should do the same with Dewey.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I've ordered from them directly once iirc ..it took a few days but received nontheless. Maybe check your spam or promotion folders, sometimes shipping info may end up there.

I have a couple of times. No issues. I really don’t recall how long it took. Sorry.

I've ordered a few things...yes, they are old school, which means they run a lean and mean business, focusing on quality products and less on tech.

I ordered some gun cleaning supplies (no chemicals) directly from J. Dewey in CT, over 8 days ago- still no confirmation it shipped, projected delivery date, or tracking number. I only received email confirmation of order, and an invoice of paid in full. Talk about old school business practices! :ROFLMAO:
Want me to drive up there Monday AM and see where your order is? They are real old school and an awesome family run business.

Was this your first-time ordering from them? that is SOP for them. I order brushed from them usually 12-16 dozen at a time. first time they contacted me to make sure the number of brushes I wanted was correct (144) good people to deal with.

Lee

No, never even once. I Order from Amazon; and let them do the waiting, sweating, cussing, etc. Presumably, they have their items in stock, so my Prime gets me quick service.

I ordered from them directly two times. Both times I received my packages pretty quickly. (This was fall of last year)

Reactions: DMP
twice, both times pretty large orders. never had a issue. might check your spam files