• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have $4.7m laying around they will let me borrow?

Cowpokey

MSgt, USAF Ret
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2020
    Bel Air, MD

I can totally see this…You could be Boss Hog and hire @wade2big to be Roscoe P. Coltrane it’s all amongst hide members so should be good to go. I’ll move there no problem. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cowpokey
    I can totally see this…You could be Boss Hog and hire @wade2big to be Roscoe P. Coltrane it’s all amongst hide members so should be good to go. I’ll move there no problem. :ROFLMAO:
    Everyone will have at least one handgun and a long gun loaded with sim-unitions, for the walkin' round town times. Alec Baldwin will not be allowed on the property, unless we build a jail specifically for him.

ETA: Eye pro required at all times, lest yer sleepin'...or with the whores. Long sleeves encouraged. 🤣

I'll sell you a saddle for fifty bucks. Want pics? You NEED a $50 saddle. I'll throw in a saddle blanket & a couple old bits as well. Fifty bucks! Where else you gonna find a deal like that?

Can I be the bartender in your town?

Reactions: JR_77 and Cowpokey
    I can do it, but the way my trust fund works is I can only transfer $5 million at a time I have the $4.7 mil, but if you can send me $300,000.00 I can send you 5 million in return. Let me know when you want to work this deal.
    You are very kind and thoughtful. Let me get that $300k sent your way.
    I am Nigerian prince and will give you the money but first I need your social security number and your bank account information to make transfer happen.
    123-45-6789, paypal "friends and family" preferred.

Anyone have $4.7m laying around they will let me borrow?​

I can send you the money.
    I'm going to need some form of collateral though.
    Send me all but one of your rifles (I want you to still be able to protect yourself), all but one of your hand guns, all but one of your shotguns. All of your primers and powder and projectiles.
    I might want to spend some quality alone time with your wife, just to make sure she is on board with all of this.
    Send pics of your guns.

Alec Baldwin will not be allowed on the property, unless we build a jail specifically for him.
    *cough* I'll just leave this here...
    Gallows_at_Fort_Smith_Arkansas.jpg

Discover the rare almost extinct, western spotted desert rat bird thing and start a gofundme . You know to preserve the habitat and save this wonderful creature for future generations.

• Love
    Reactions: Cowpokey
    Discover the rare almost extinct, western spotted desert rat bird thing and start a gofundme . You know to preserve the habitat and save this wonderful creature for future generations.
    Do that, and just as soon as the ink is dry on the title, the govt will swoop in, immanent domain the property and create a Western Desert Rat Bird Thing National Preserve. With not so much as a reach around…

Reactions: camocorvette
    It lists a shooting range as one of the amenities? It’s an old west town, isn’t the whole damn place a shooting range?

From my personal experience, one of the best ways to get younger people interested in safe and responsible gun ownership along with standfast mindset to protect and preserve these ideals of self reliance and gun culture is to get them acquainted with the frontier days of this country's history. The French and Indian War, harrowing tales of Indian raids and how some survived against all odds, the tomahawks, woodcraft, and rifles of the adventurers brave enough to wander into the unknown, the Old West bank robberies and gunfights and how armed good guys flipped the tables on baddies, and everything along these lines.

If I were to purchase that town, I would have it completely turned into a living history lesson for all to come and attend. Full time reenactors will staff every building and carry out day to day living just like in the time period. Other reenactors will stage memorable events from time to time that will be posted and scheduled on a visitors' notice board. A band of mounted Plains warriors might stage an attack on the town one day. War whoops, arrows flying, gunsmoke, townsmen manning the balconies and returning fire. Then a regiment of US Cavalry troopers will stop by to get water and provisions while on hot pursuit of the raiders a few hours later. Celebrities of the day will also pass through from time to time. Teddy Roosevelt, Annie Oakley, Buffalo Bill Cody, other prominent US politicians, presidents, and corporate leaders of the time.

And of course, GUNS. Guns, guns, and a lot more guns. Various situation-themed ranges depicting Old West scenarios behind these buildings. Professional instructors and guides on hand to ensure that everybody will have a blast with every period firearm available along with a history lesson to go with every piece. From 1830s single shot "Dragoon" cavalry pistols right up to the 1911, 92' Winchester, and everything in between. Even an "old" Spanish matchlock arquebus "discovered" by one of the "miners" "living" in the town will be available to shoot, along with a couple of slightly rusty comb morion helmets. Let's see how many kids can resist trying on one of these tinpots while heading down the line to put a few rounds on a cardboard baddie with a Auto-Ordnance 1911. And when that initial excitement is out of their system thanks to the 1911s and C-96 Mausers, they might be interested in the longer demonstrations on how to maintain and shoot a black powder frontstuffer at the other booths.

The potential for that town is limitless. But this is one of those projects that are absolutely "go big or go home".

Last edited:
    From my personal experience, one of the best ways to get younger people interested in safe and responsible gun ownership along with standfast mindset to protect and preserve these ideals of self reliance and gun culture is to get them acquainted with the frontier days of this country's history. The French and Indian War, harrowing tales of Indian raids and how some survived against all odds, the tomahawks, woodcraft, and rifles of the adventurers brave enough to wander into the unknown, the Old West bank robberies and gunfights and how armed good guys flipped the tables on baddies, and everything along these lines.

If I were to purchase that town, I would have it completely turned into a living history lesson for all to come and attend. Full time reenactors will staff every building and carry out day to day living just like in the time period. Other reenactors will stage memorable events from time to time that will be posted and scheduled on a visitors' notice board. A band of mounted Plains warriors might stage an attack on the town one day. War whoops, arrows flying, gunsmoke, townsmen manning the balconies and returning fire. Then a regiment of US Cavalry troopers will stop by to get water and provisions while on hot pursuit of the raiders a few hours later. Celebrities of the day will also pass through from time to time. Teddy Roosevelt, Annie Oakley, Buffalo Bill Cody, other prominent US politicians, presidents, and corporate leaders of the time.

And of course, GUNS. Guns, guns, and a lot more guns. Various situation-themed ranges depicting Old West scenarios behind these buildings. Professional instructors and guides on hand to ensure that everybody will have a blast with every period firearm available along with a history lesson to go with every piece. From 1830s single shot "Dragoon" cavalry pistols right up to the 1911, 92' Winchester, and everything in between. Even an "old" Spanish matchlock arquebus "discovered" by one of the "miners" "living" in the town will be available to shoot, along with a couple of slightly rusty comb morion helmets. Let's see how many kids can resist trying on one of these tinpots while heading down the line to put a few rounds on a cardboard baddie with a Auto-Ordnance 1911. And when that initial excitement is out of their system thanks to the 1911s and C-96 Mausers, they might be interested in the longer demonstrations on how to maintain and shoot a black powder frontstuffer at the other booths.

The potential for that town is limitless. But this is one of those projects that are absolutely "go big or go home".

1. Create "Sniper Hide Western Ranch Co LLC" with 4500 shares
    2. Sell shares at $1000 per share to buy the ranch.
    3. ???
    4. Profit

No problemo. I think we can help youse.

Let me send by my chief loan officer to discuss interest rates and collections if you fail to honor the terms of the loan.

iu

Is there a discount if you buy more than one? Asking fo a friend.

I dont even want to know how much a set of Crye pants with a 56" waist cost...

• Haha
    Reactions: Dirty D

Do It! Do it! Do It!

• Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    This is prime real estate for child diddling cults everywhere. I bet this listing gives Warren Jeffs a big ole' rubbery one.

The ponderosa lodge is fit for a prophet and the little chapel is sure to make every child bride's dreams come true. It even comes with 400 picnic tables. It's perfect.

This is prime real estate for child diddling cults everywhere. I bet this listing gives Warren Jeffs a big ole' rubbery one.

The ponderosa lodge is fit for a prophet and the little chapel is sure to make every child bride's dreams come true. It even comes with 400 picnic tables. It's perfect.
    2C89AF4E-B5F1-410B-B6E5-6776DE308270.gif

• Wow
    Reactions: 308pirate
    only people that think about that kind of stuff say that kind of stuff.
    We had a massive cult in the town I grew up in. The kind where they don't talk to anyone outside of the cult and they turn over all their assets the cult.

I think about that stuff all the time.

Hi,

I happen to know a real deal Ukrainian that could supply some talent for work on their backs , you can probably apply for some grants and subsidies for housing and jobs programs for Ukrainian talent . 5mio bucks is peanuts in anything related to Ukraine

Sincerely,

Hi,

I happen to know a real deal Ukrainian that could supply some talent for work on their backs , you can probably apply for some grants and subsidies for housing and jobs programs for Ukrainian talent . 5mio bucks is peanuts in anything related to Ukraine

Sincerely,
    The sad part is you could probably get a huge grant from the state department or USAID or whatever if you set it up to "Train Ukranians"

Hi,

Sincerely,
    We'd need some Asian talent too.

Email me your credit card information so I can get the proper loan forms ready.........