• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Anyone have a tactical defense treadmill for this

Mr blasty

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2010
MN
He's ate one to many twinky's and paint chips!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzEaH8kOTtI&feature=player_embedded#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzEaH8kOTtI&feature=player_embedded#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Anyone have a tactical defense treadmill for this

Go easy on the guy, he lost some weight (and grew up a bit) in the last few years......

meatwork2bt.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
3SqSl.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">= </span>

2252761_f248.jpg
</div></div>

HAHAHAHA
smile.gif

For some reason, this guy reminds me of the Bill Murray character in Caddy Shack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2252761_f248.jpg
</div></div>

"I'm a victim of soicumstance"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go easy on the guy, he lost some weight (and grew up a bit) in the last few years......

meatwork2bt.jpg
</div></div>

I've seen this posted a couple of times before and I have to ask. What the hell are they doing? It also looks like the guy in the back is carrying a dressed up crash test dummy. Is this airsoft or something?

"The affliction"

WTF? Only thing he's afflicted with is a blinking disorder and a nasty lisp.

I would love to see him shoot that shotgun pulled up to his face like that. Love the ending...."six in there and one in the pike???" WTF is a pike?

A lisp, a twtch, and a shotgun.... where is natural selection when you need it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go easy on the guy, he lost some weight (and grew up a bit) in the last few years......

meatwork2bt.jpg
</div></div>

I've seen this posted a couple of times before and I have to ask. What the hell are they doing? It also looks like the guy in the back is carrying a dressed up crash test dummy. Is this airsoft or something? </div></div>

At least they are outside playing and not sitting in front of a xbox or a computer!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aac_shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to see him shoot that shotgun pulled up to his face like that. Love the ending...."six in there and one in the pike???" WTF is a pike? </div></div>
Might fix the blinking.

and it has fixed sights. .. . . "to aim with"

really? is that what those were for?

was he out of breath after loading each shell?

HAHA!

i wonder if he has red tactical zoobaz pants for operating in cold weather?

He may be a tweeker with all the blinking and paranoia

Best not touch his drum set either

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2YIuO8Td3Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2YIuO8Td3Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go easy on the guy, he lost some weight (and grew up a bit) in the last few years......

meatwork2bt.jpg
</div></div>

I've seen this posted a couple of times before and I have to ask. What the hell are they doing? It also looks like the guy in the back is carrying a dressed up crash test dummy. Is this airsoft or something? </div></div>

One of these guys (I can't remember which, but I think it was the skinny one) came up on the Military.com Marine Corps forums about 7-8 years ago, posting these pictures and bragging about how he and his friends get together on the weekends and do Airsoft stuff. One quote that I carried all this time is "We look pretty intimidating, huh?"

You can imagine that it did not go over well.

Kinda hard to take someone serious who runs around their home in their boxers, with mechanix gloves, and a 'tactical' vest full of empty mags while wielding a shotgun with no butt stock.

If he did need to switch to his pistol, you can count on it taking him a couple seconds to get it out of his holster.

I like how he lines up the sights with no but stock, I would like to see him touch one off like that.

Time he gets his gear on and shit ready. He will already be robbed. How much shit do you need? Just fire one dummy round the house will clear itself.

Ehh.. fairly decent review of the pistol grip, but not enough to make up for the being out of breath after loading each individual round

The worst part is this gorilla somehow came up while I was looking for Travis Haley videos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go easy on the guy, he lost some weight (and grew up a bit) in the last few years......

meatwork2bt.jpg
</div></div>

He's been relieved of duty for loading Twinkies in his vest instead of mags.

All I want to know is where do you find army pants in size 48-24.... thats amazing!!

His son is internetbadassed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uggg.. fatty has a moose knuckle in that dunkin doughnuts pic.. </div></div>

Damn you Kingrabbit! for bringing that to my attention - "one cannot remove the image once it has been revealed - says the wise man..."

But damn it if it isn't funny!

Wait..I thought they were going to keep the identity of the seal that trained the SEAL that killed Osama, a secret. Opsec,opsec!!!

I wouldn't worry about it. Nobody would mess with someone who wears TWO combat patches...
grin.gif

The guy may be a total goober in some regards, but he is one of the many who will be slinging rounds at the bad guys if it all goes down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy may be a total goober in some regards, but he is one of the many who will be slinging rounds at the bad guys if it all goes down.

</div></div>

He already is.....on his couch with his Xbox, PS3, ect....
grin.gif

Theres this hefty dude at my factory that always has on camo pants with his boots bloused and his shirt tucked in and all his fat tucked into his pants too. He's even got one of those badass short mohawks. I'll try to get a picture someday.

Please do!!! There called gay hawks by the way.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Found an updated picture:

airsoffail.jpg
</div></div>

That guy's belt isn't a web belt, it's actually a ratchet strap.