• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone have any experience with this tripod.

Looks just like my Night Goggles. I've been very happy with it. Very light weight. Stable for the weight, but lighter tripods are never as stable as something heavier. Solid construction. Great adjustability. It has no problem holding up rifle. I've only had it for 6 months, so no word on long term durability.

Reactions: Olen_4504
The PIG 0311 is also sold without a ballhead unlike the one from Amazon. If you need the ballhead they would be about the same cost all said and done.

FWIW, while the website says 8-week leadtime on the Nightstalker, I had mine within 2 weeks on a recent order. (Did order it with the PIG saddle so I don't know if they give preference to combo orders or not)

FWIW, while the website says 8-week leadtime on the Nightstalker, I had mine within 2 weeks on a recent order. (Did order it with the PIG saddle so I don't know if they give preference to combo orders or not)
I talked to nightstalker and they said 8 weeks lead time. Maybe they just got a shipment.

2 day prime for tripod and PIG is hard to beat. Takes into account shipping fees

i bought the amazon one. i don't have experience with any other tripods to compare it to. i mostly got it for when I eventually get binos for spotting.

as far as shooting off it, it's possible but not super steady. it's pretty light.

I broke the one I had about 20 minutes after I took it out. One of the locking ridges on the under side sheared off after I had opened and closed the legs several time. Sent it back to amazon and picked up the desmond 432, which is better all around

I also sheared off one of the locking ridges on mine after about 6 months of range use. Night Goggles sent me a replacement hub fairly quickly.

I’ve shot my AR a bunch off of the Night Stalker. With a sling tethered to my belt it’s a viable shooting rest. I am able to hold about 2 MOA while standing. My zero shifts about 2 MOA low though.

I got to compare the Night Stalker to a RRS with Anvil 30 recently. The RRS is at least twice as stable, even when I use a sling with the Night Stalker.

Why does your zero shift using the tripod?

Maybe a dumb question, sorry - I am interested but have never done any shooting from a tripod before...

Re: zero shift, I asked someone more experienced than me and he said it was likely due to the harmonica of the gas gun coupled with the less than optimal tripod legs. The zero shift was fairly repeatable both kneeling and standing.