• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone here on Parler?

I've never had a social media acct but signed up for Parler just to support what they're doing. I wish Trump would dump twitter and help speed their downward spiral. Facebook has had the leftist mob turn on them and hopefully they'll join twitter in a death wobble.

Reactions: 143lrsd
Social media is a disease, regardless of the policies implemented by any particular platform. Spend more time in meatspace.
They are eliminating "meatspace", we are all bioweapons to be feared. Did you not get the memo?

They are eliminating "meatspace", we are all bioweapons to be feared. Did you not get the memo?

when-you-find-out-your-nomal-daily-lifestyle-is-called-quarantine-meme.jpg

I joined.. followed about 20 Conservatives Levin, Ben, Dan and Han for some... so far it's.. eh. Just ok. Unless there's an epic flush by Twatters... I think most will get tired of having to post and check both. Hope that's not the case...

I joined but dont see much to it.

So apparently Twitter was ‘hacked’ and entire historical tweets from select woke liberals including Biden, Bill Gates, Obama, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos have been deleted and there are Bitcoin offers emanating from their accounts.

convenient that their whole history is now gone... no more looking up their past tweets.

How long before the ‘hackers’. (Aka Twitter top brass) start adding historical tweets to conservatives they don’t like?

Think it won’t happen?

Sirhr

Bump this up
Looks like a huge exit from Facebook and Twitter to Parler happening. I just joined myself so #fuckfacebook
@Ryanjohnson307

Yah. 1 guess as to what my screen name is..... Problem is after about a week of trying to get into it ... the echo's become littering... esp when a LOT of them are just fake news.. over and over. I guess that's why it's called echo (ing) I find right here more informative --and fucking off the chart hilarious sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: M7rtim
Have seen much talk about this recently.
A good thing if it's a move away from those who would try to control us.

R

Supposed to be a conservative social media site... Just heard about it a couple of days ago.

A lot of folks have been wondering if there will ever be such a thing. Apparently, now there is.

It has suddenly become widely publicized in certain circles.

Sirhr
Yep, I'm on there...

I signed up for Parler and Gab just to support them. Everyone is feeling them out right now. The conservatives with big followings on Twitter are blowing up there. Bongino owns it BTW

I've also recently joined parler and also Bitchute (youtube alternative).

While I am 100% for it, the only real concern (and that is a strong word) I have is as the "left and right" continue to fracture themselves off into their respective massively growing echo chambers online, the ability for any one "side" to have meaningful conversation with each other will diminish. Personally, I appreciate debate and being around REASONABLE people who are not like me and who think differently.

I know I know, I may be optimistic with all that bullshit above. In reality, finding reasonable people on different subjects and walks of life ONLINE has continued to be just as plausible as finding a fucking leprechaun riding a unicorn however.

The deal with Parler is that it is uncensored, not right or left. Anyone can post whatever they want; the public has to decide if it's bullshit or not...as it should be.

The deal with Parler is that it is uncensored, not right or left. Anyone can post whatever they want; the public has to decide if it's bullshit or not...as it should be.

Agreed, and that is fucking legit. Bitchute is similar, you can set your "tolerances" to PG-13, R, or real fucking life.

I remain optimistic on both and similar platforms, but I am also curious on how much of a following it grows from either sides of the political aisle.

Reactions: MarinePMI
If you think they don't already know who you are...then you are insane.

That's why you just call people. No emails or text messages. Weird how that works in your favor.

Doc

Supposed to be a conservative social media site... Just heard about it a couple of days ago.

A lot of folks have been wondering if there will ever be such a thing. Apparently, now there is.

Sirhr
Is this still available. MIL/MOA?

• Haha
Reactions: Jackwagon
yep, I joined last night...still trying to figure out my user name vs my other name vs...well, I feel stupid now. When Trump got censured and Levin said he was likely leaving then I said..hmm...maybe I'll get in on this.

I see Trish Regan has also started her own media company. Good for her...fox screwed her royally for speaking the 100% truth about COVID-19.

Reactions: mardad

Sirhr
i don't have an account, but due to the censoring of conservatives, there is a movement on fakebook to switch to parlor and delete fakebook accounts on 11/14 or around that date.

I joined. I dropped Facebook for good months ago. I have never been on Twitter. Is Parler more like Twitter or Instagram? I'm not sure how this crap works. (former Crayon-Eater)

I will check out Parlor.

Anybody else on MeWe?

People actually waste time on social media sites? Sorry, I work and have a life, no time or desire for that shit.
I only read. It's actually quite handy to see what people who are paid to read (Levin, Sarah Carter, Trish Regan, Bongino, James Woods) are reading. Great way to bypass MSM.

Now if Parler can just figure out how to grant a membership *without* demanding/requiring a cell number. I don't give it out . . . it's nothing more than an annoyance due to being gainfully employed.

Sent them an email and got back cannet horseshit about how to do it with a cell . . . . missed the question completely (support seems typical of the drooling idiots found almost everywhere these days . . . )!

We just got signed up a couple of days ago. The app has been glitchy (to the point of being unusable at times) due to the massive inflow of people over the last week. I hope they get it ironed out soon.
@sureshotnightvision

Reactions: MarinePMI