• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here today, gone tomorrow. Bombshell stories that disappeared like a fart in the wind...

I will say one thing good about the DNC though. They still believe in the death penalty for those who commit treason.

Iraq did have WMD's prior to Desert Storm. Scuds + Chemical Agent warheads = WMDs.
They did indeed prior to the gulf war but after the 03 invasion none of any significance were found.

It’s called Memory Holed. And Project Mockingbird is absolutely still going on. We are all under abusive dissociative-trauma based mind control.

I know I sound crazy. I don’t care anymore what people think about me. It is the only explanation how we all know what is actually going on, but yet we are still in a willing relationship with our abusers.

Evil has mastered the manipulation of our free will against us. Buying our slavery willingly with retirement plans and debt based on our wants and desires.

It’s called Memory Holed. And Project Mockingbird is absolutely still going on. We are all under abusive dissociative-trauma based mind control.

I know I sound crazy. I don’t care anymore what people think about me. It is the only explanation how we all know what is actually going on, but yet we are still in a willing relationship with our abusers.

Evil has mastered the manipulation of our free will against us. Buying our slavery willingly with retirement plans and debt based on our wants and desires.
I think it is even deeper than that........we have all become the abuser we fear!

Yeah we were on the wrong side there.

Seems a common theme. That and starting trouble
And on that subject & this thread, the Clinton admin & CNN’s reporting on VJ 3rd Army BDA was as wrong as Adam and Steve and fucked up like a football bat all at once.

Oh ok I was 1A & 1B and got the prequel in Tirana. Were you 1st AD?
I was 101st Airborne, we got sent over to help secure the elections in 2000. We got sent to RC East and ran three small towns with our HQ laying in Vitina

Reactions: 232593
Some other ones that came to mind that I don't think have been mentioned yet...

The tunnels discovered in synagogues.

Murder hornets.

The drowning of Tafari Campbell.

Pandora Papers.