• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone in Sweden, need help with Kosta Boda

WDN-K-9

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 29, 2008
    Mt Pleasant, SC
    Guys in or going to Sweden!!!

My nephew broke my wife's Kosta Boda 4" snowball crystal votive candle holder (don't ask how, but it involved the the 1 1/2" thick lead crystal, lighter fluid, a lighter and cold water, think that about sums it up). The only size that can be bought here in the states is 2". She brought this back from one of her trips to Sweden as a flight attendent on a charter and since she is no longer with the charter (out of buisness) she won't be going back anytime soon and is pretty crushed about loosing it.

Anyone over there that could get one and ship it? I will cover all cost!! Or anyone on the way to Sweden? They do sell the 4" size in Sweden.

Thanks guys!
    WDN

Re: Anyone in Sweden, need help with Kosta Boda

Put the word out to a friend of mine with a Sweedish wife ..... we shall see what they come up with.

Re: Anyone in Sweden, need help with Kosta Boda

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hilbillee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet he's on Auntie's shit list now.
    </div></div>

Oh, yes he is. He was even going to throw it over the rails from the thrid floor into the yard and say "the dogs took it"....ROFLMAO...I know my GSD's are just like kids but busting up 1 1/2" thick lead crystal is not on their "to do" list.